Bleazle (15 Viewers)

Sounds good...
Sounds good...
Greetings, I really liked the default view of My TVSeries in V6, for me it was a nice balance of information display without...
Replies
Views
I`ll be well behaved now :)
I`ll be well behaved now :)
Well done Dave, testimony to all your hard work :D. Hows it coming along? Any new features to report?
Replies
Views
BleazleWide V7 for MP 1.0.1 has been released so this thread is closed.
BleazleWide V7 for MP 1.0.1 has been released so this thread is closed.
I'm planning a fresh install with MP 1.0.1 and the new stable TVSeries 2.2. Do I need to wait for Bleazelwide to catch up? I'm...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 BleazleWide Skin V 6 (8 Viewers) DE
BleazleWide V7 BleazleWide V7 for MediaPortal 1.01 (onwards) has been released. You can get it from here: MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - BleazleWide V7 BleazleWide V6 for MP 1.0.0 (+ RC3 and RC4) is still available for downloading (see the first post in this thread for details) but is no longer supported so this thread has...
BleazleWide V7 BleazleWide V7 for MediaPortal 1.01 (onwards) has been released. You can get it from here: MEDIAPORTAL - free...
Hi All this skin is based on the latest version of Blue3Wide but uses some of the graphics and animations from the once hot (but...
Replies
Views
Yeah it's a great patch - as you will have seen in that thread it's saved me from having to replace my 128MB graphics card :) I'll include the fix as a zip file with V7 - it has to be added after the skin has been installed & run (i.e. the cache has to be created first) so there's no way to do it automatically. Dave
Yeah it's a great patch - as you will have seen in that thread it's saved me from having to replace my 128MB graphics card :)...
Dave, ive been reading up on Swede's excellent patch for packed textures in MP's cache folder (here) , and noticed you said that...
Replies
Views
that was scary fast Vff :thx:
that was scary fast Vff :thx:
Hi Bleazle, while we are all waiting for MP 1.0.1 and the upcoming Bleazle skin I have a suggestion for you. Is it possible to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom