G.B. Wolf

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 22, 2007
    Braunschweig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey guys,

Blue3 looks nice from that itzybitzy-little screenshots. Could you please post some fullsize screenshots? :)

Cheers
    Wolf

G.B. Wolf

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 22, 2007
    Braunschweig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Haha... I knew that this answer will come sooner or later... :p

I'm quite busy writing my master thesis atm, so I dunno when I'll find time to mess around with RC3. ;)

Eyep0p

Portal Pro
    June 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can someone please add some screens? I'm at work, too. And will be back home late today. :( I want to see it!

kkendall

Portal Pro
    April 24, 2007
    Gouda
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Come on Infinityloop, you can figure out why people are eager for screenshots! ;)

Screenshots would be nice for people who don't want to install a release candidate (so want to stay with stable 0.2.3.0)
    Or if you're not at home or on holiday and still wants to take a look at this exciting and beautifull new look!

So screens would be nice for sure :D

nd4spdbh

Portal Member
    October 27, 2007
    heres a screen shot for ya.... running blue3 @ 1080p rez so its a lil stretched but still looks good... changed the bg image.... AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new anamations! screen shot was taken with 4x AA enabled to soften texture edges which is awesome that i was able to do so.

printscreen.JPG

Pic of setup
    IMG_0066%20(Custom).JPG

Htpc specs in system specs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, I'll move this into an own thread under "feature requests". I like the idea, but I think we can currently not implement this with further changes. I've checked the models and there are no variables, that could be easily called.
    Hi, I'll move this into an own thread under "feature requests". I like the idea, but I think we can currently not implement this...
    MP2 is great, but I‘d rely one change. I can have optional help texts, which are nice for a first time use, but then do not have...
    Replies
    Views
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
    Replies
    Views
    @doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
    @doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
    I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank you so much, I have downloaded and then cut and pasted the files into their respective locations and iPlayer has its subcategories restored and a few of the broken sites that I had are now back and working. I think it proves that the core program is fine, but there is a problem with the internet connection. I have no idea what...
    Thank you so much, I have downloaded and then cut and pasted the files into their respective locations and iPlayer has its...
    Good evening I never was able to solve my TLS problems and my Online Videos installation is now getting seriously outdated (here...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Bitstreaming E-AC3 DE
    I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs with MP 1.30. Everything connected with HDMI. I have lav-filters setup to bitstream EVERY format. If I don't do this, I get a very unimpressive result from all my sources: very low volume, use of only a...
    I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs...
    I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom