HECo - Home Entertainment Control (App) - Android Version 1.0.0 (1 Viewer)

silent vapor

Portal Pro
September 4, 2011
Home Country
Germany Germany
All about the Android Version 1.0.0 here.
Yes i will invite some beta testers in next time :)

silent vapor

Portal Pro
September 4, 2011
Home Country
Germany Germany
Some problems last weekend to compile with new features :(
So, hope have time to solve this issues next weekend:sneaky::cool:

[Edit] And invite beta-tester [/Edit]

silent vapor

Portal Pro
September 4, 2011
Home Country
Germany Germany
So, the big problem (Memory Leaks) are solved.
So, i need beta testers and feedbackers for navigation in the app (because i'am an iOS user :) )
Please all interested testers: Send me an email to kleymaik@gmail.com with the test device(s) and where you are from.
Thanks all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home theatre room with a beamer and has Media Portal installed, from the living room, where there is a TV that is connected to the HTPC. Unfortunately, I don't know how to do this remote control once the...
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
Replies
Views
Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere discussed, but I could not find the related thread.
Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere...
Hi there, I have a few questions about the limitations I've discovered (so far, it's early days!) when it comes to watching a tv...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Mediaportal 2.4.1 DE
Please use this thread for any TVMosaic related topics. It seams you have only installed MP2.4.1 with the TVMosaic client plugin. The TVMosaic server is not part of it. you'll need to install TVMosaic Community Edition additionally. Everything is described in linked thread.
Please use this thread for any TVMosaic related topics. It seams you have only installed MP2.4.1 with the TVMosaic client plugin...
I just tried to install Mediaportal 2.4.1, having an old Mediaportal 1 at the same time. Unfortunately i did only see later that...
Replies
Views
Thanks ge2301. Appreciated. Unfortunately, the much later version of .NET installed did not allow me to manually reinstall 4.71. What I ended up doing is uninstalling the (unsuccessful and inoperable MP2 2.4) program again and deleted all the temp files in my Windows Users AppData Temp directory plus any other redundant data in the...
Thanks ge2301. Appreciated. Unfortunately, the much later version of .NET installed did not allow me to manually reinstall 4.71...
I have used the MP2 2.2.2 client and server successfully for quite some time on my HTPC and several previous versions over the...
Replies
Views
Hey doskabouter, Thanks for the quick fix! Works like a charm now Still staying true to MePo. I know development may be kind of slow on some parts, but no reason for me to give up. Been using it for years now and it never failed me. Only wish I had the skill set to help out.
Hey doskabouter, Thanks for the quick fix! Works like a charm now Still staying true to MePo. I know development may be kind of...
For anyone that may have a clue and a pointer to help me out here; Just tried to enable the login function for the YouTube site...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom