HECo - Home Entertainment Control (App) - Android Version 1.0.0 (1 Viewer)

silent vapor

Portal Pro
September 4, 2011
Home Country
Germany Germany
All about the Android Version 1.0.0 here.
Yes i will invite some beta testers in next time :)

silent vapor

Portal Pro
September 4, 2011
Home Country
Germany Germany
Some problems last weekend to compile with new features :(
So, hope have time to solve this issues next weekend:sneaky::cool:

[Edit] And invite beta-tester [/Edit]

silent vapor

Portal Pro
September 4, 2011
Home Country
Germany Germany
So, the big problem (Memory Leaks) are solved.
So, i need beta testers and feedbackers for navigation in the app (because i'am an iOS user :) )
Please all interested testers: Send me an email to kleymaik@gmail.com with the test device(s) and where you are from.
Thanks all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I didn’t know this, however as they hadn’t announced anything new for a while I should have guessed. Sad though. I’ve had a harmony remote for about 15years. Now I’m using the elite with hub and it’s amazing. hopefully they stick to their word and keep up support.
I didn’t know this, however as they hadn’t announced anything new for a while I should have guessed. Sad though. I’ve had a harmony...
As announced on the Logitech forums: Announcement: Harmony Remote Manufacturing, Service and Support Update Hello folks, We have...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 DLNA status? DE
What I meant is that we have a MP2 plugin called UPnP Render that can play media from DLNA servers if I remember correctly. I don't know the current state of the plugin though. That's why MP2 probably never will be certified. ;) Yes, that was also the idea, but it is a big job as all TV's, software etc. seems to not do everything...
What I meant is that we have a MP2 plugin called UPnP Render that can play media from DLNA servers if I remember correctly. I don't...
So I'm wondering what the state of play is with MP2 and DLNA functionality? When I started this post, I did see some posts...
Replies
Views
Mp is freeware, to earn money with that is a shame!
Mp is freeware, to earn money with that is a shame!
Hello, i wrote a client for MediaPortal 2. MpTvClient is available in the Google Play Store and Amazon Appstore (EU, Switzerland)...
Replies
Views
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
Just for your information: couldn't find the ns*.tmp file...
Just for your information: couldn't find the ns*.tmp file...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom