InfoService (5 Viewers)

Hi, Not sure if this is beyond the scope of your plugin or not, but often people run utorrent on the same computer as mediaportal. Particularly those who are single seat users (majority of MP users). It would be nice if the info service plugin could interface with utorrent and display utorrent details The home screen could have...
Hi, Not sure if this is beyond the scope of your plugin or not, but often people run utorrent on the same computer as...
Description InfoService is a plugin for that provides weather/feed and twitter informations on the home screen. It has also a feed...
Replies
Views
Hi, Would it be possible to add a vertical scrollbar to the configuration screen as I can't seem to reach the "OK" button on my 800x600 screen :) Hope you don't mind this kinda silly feature request... Keep up the good work! Grtz, Iem-
Hi, Would it be possible to add a vertical scrollbar to the configuration screen as I can't seem to reach the "OK" button on my...
Description InfoService is a plugin for that provides weather/feed and twitter informations on the home screen. It has also a...
Replies
Views
I can't understand if this plugin is still under active development ... I can only tell that it's actually working for me with MP 1.2.1_final because I got it installed by the StreamedMP skin installer (whose latest version is actually 1.7.1.2953) but I don't know which version of InfoService I have.
I can't understand if this plugin is still under active development ... I can only tell that it's actually working for me with MP...
Hi, i thought it would be a good idea to upload a beta of InfoService ;) I've reworked the whole recently added/watched module...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/infoservice-522/fix-crash-weatherutils-wworker_runworkercompleted-argumentoutofrangeexception-91588/
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/infoservice-522/fix-crash-weatherutils-wworker_runworkercompleted-argumentoutofrangeexception-91588/
As the title says, this is the message I am receiving. Everything has been working great for some time now and all of a sudden in...
Replies
Views
AW: "MediaPortal has stopped working" error under Win 7 x64 Hi, try to disable the InfoService Plugin if you use it. If the problem is gone check out the new version from the InfoService thread here Some infos you also get here in the german forum Fraiser P.S. Guten rutsch :)
AW: "MediaPortal has stopped working" error under Win 7 x64 Hi, try to disable the InfoService Plugin if you use it. If the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 ALPHA MediaPortal Skin: PureVision HD 4.5 Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon x2 245...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom