iPiMP (8 Viewers)

iPhone interface for MediaPortal
MP1 MP2 Smooth Stream DE
Well as far as i know, you are using the Smooth Stream technology. What i did notice is that if i set a higher bit rate BUT lower the video resolution then the stream is behaving nice, but if i lower the bit rate while keeping the same resolution then the stream is freezing most of the time. So that leads me to believe that somehow...
Well as far as i know, you are using the Smooth Stream technology. What i did notice is that if i set a higher bit rate BUT...
Hello there, Thanx for this great plugin. Is it possible to disable "Smooth Stream" in the latest version of iPiMP? (MP Beta)...
Replies
Views
It's fixed in the next version.
It's fixed in the next version.
When installing iPiMP on a german OS, into the default installation path, it will be "C:\Programme\iPiMP". However, after the...
Replies
Views
Well, FTR does not have an option to use Apache.. I deinstalled the Cassini web server and changed the httpd.conf to link to the FTR folder :) And it works :D //edit Can't browse video, pictures, now playing etc... At now playing is says something about mysql, but I use MSSql... ???
Well, FTR does not have an option to use Apache.. I deinstalled the Cassini web server and changed the httpd.conf to link to the...
I went from TVServer to ForTheRecord.. now I still want to use iPIMP for remote control. I choose iPIMP 5.00 installation >...
Replies
Views
Ipimp does work pretty well on the iPad, just would be cooler to have something that uses up more of the screen space.... Would love to have a nice tv guide that looks much like the MP one on the TV. No real need to stream stuff to the iPad as things like Airvideo can do that just fine. Would be awesome to have a few nice screens...
Ipimp does work pretty well on the iPad, just would be cooler to have something that uses up more of the screen space.... Would...
Not convinced on the whole magical sell But must say I'm super keen to see a slick MP app for my shiny new iPad received for one's...
Replies
Views
Sounds good. Thanks for doing this.
Sounds good. Thanks for doing this.
I've got this weird behaviour with iPiMP that I cannot figure out. When I first installed it, I would be able to see scheduled...
Replies
Views
AW: Safari does not connect Hi cheezey, thank you for your repley. Took some time but I did it. Had much to do the last week. I catched as much files as I found but I could not finde all of them... Greetings Wolfgang
AW: Safari does not connect Hi cheezey, thank you for your repley. Took some time but I did it. Had much to do the last week...
Hi, I´ve got some troubles with my Ipimp, I´m using MP RC1 with Win XP Prof. SP3 and tried to install Ipimp (also RC1). The...
Replies
Views
Hey Cheezy, thanks for the reply.... The main thing I'm trying to do is run a batch file on my server that stops my wifi security cameras from recording and then another batch file to start them up again. The software that I use for managing the cameras doesn't have any form of nice iPhone interface. I suppose a good mp use might be...
Hey Cheezy, thanks for the reply.... The main thing I'm trying to do is run a batch file on my server that stops my wifi security...
Hey Cheezy! Would it be feasible to add a feature to iPimp whereby we can run a batch file on the iPimp web server machine or...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Router settings for internet access (1 Viewer) DE
Hi there, You need a router that supports port forwarding and static ARP definition. I use DDNS with my router (as I dont have a fixed IP) for external name resolution I use a web based (or iphone app) to send a WOL packet on a specific port to my DDNS name (which is the IP of my broadband), the router than changes the public WOL...
Hi there, You need a router that supports port forwarding and static ARP definition. I use DDNS with my router (as I dont have a...
Hi all! I love this app! Im trying to get my iPhone to connect over the internet to iPiMP. I have a cable...
Replies
Views
Re: Rotate live tv stream/screen? solved Thanks for the quick answer! Found the problem in my iphone, In OS 4 you can turn off automatic screen rotation. If you dubble klick the button to open the multitask screen and scroll to the left in to ipod mode. There you have a button on the most left that turns off and on screen...
Re: Rotate live tv stream/screen? solved Thanks for the quick answer! Found the problem in my iphone, In OS 4 you can turn...
Hi, Just installed iPiMP 5.0.1 and it works perfect! there is one tiny thing ;) When streaming live tv I can only watch it...
Replies
Views
I see, to bad though. Almost wish i hadn't tried ipimp because it's kind of a dealbreaker and i really loved it :/ If it's not to hard to implent i'd like to see it in some future version. Keep up the good work :)
I see, to bad though. Almost wish i hadn't tried ipimp because it's kind of a dealbreaker and i really loved it :/ If it's not...
Anyone know of some way to restrict the access of some users to others MP client (MPCC plugin). As it's broadcasted all clients...
Replies
Views
Awesome plugin! I'm trying to update an iPiMP setup on an existing IIS server from 3.5 to 4.2 but am having a small problem. I don't want it to be located at the root of the server as I have other stuff setup there that I don't want to move, but rather I want iPiMP to be located at server.com/ipimp/. When it is installed and you...
Awesome plugin! I'm trying to update an iPiMP setup on an existing IIS server from 3.5 to 4.2 but am having a small problem. I...
Awesome plugin! I'm trying to update an iPiMP setup on an existing IIS server from 3.5 to 4.2 but am having a small problem. I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Remote login DE
Okay, it can be done :D I just made a small test, copied the code from the login screen, altered the action of the form to point at my HTPC and logged. Should have done this before writing :rolleyes: So now I know I just need to have a look at the code to see if I am missing anything in the submit form. \Mark
Okay, it can be done :D I just made a small test, copied the code from the login screen, altered the action of the form to point...
Great work! I have a small task to have my perfect (allmost, it realy never is) setup. My HTPC goes into standby when not used. So...
Replies
Views
D
MP1 MP2 Remote (1 Viewer) DE
AW: Remote GREAT. Thanks alot.
AW: Remote GREAT. Thanks alot.
Hey I just installed ipimp and it is Running very well. I have a question about the Remote. That is One of the Main Features i...
Replies
Views
DM105165
D
MP1 MP2 Radio FM Live DE
perfect! thank you very much!
perfect! thank you very much!
first of all, sorry for my English, and if already asked. Do you plan to develop FM radio streaming live the same way as is done...
Replies
Views
Im curious to know if one could stream out using the quicksync codec with ipimp? How well does it work with handbrake?
Im curious to know if one could stream out using the quicksync codec with ipimp? How well does it work with handbrake?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Problems with transcoding (1 Viewer) DE
I am a newbie who has MP set up to record TV to a NAS that is also mapped as a local drive. In the past all has worked well. But for some reason now the transcoding plugin has stopped working, both for scheduled transcoding and for transcoding on demand. I figure it might be easiest first to sort out transcoding on demand. If...
I am a newbie who has MP set up to record TV to a NAS that is also mapped as a local drive. In the past all has worked well...
I am a newbie who has MP set up to record TV to a NAS that is also mapped as a local drive. In the past all has worked well...
Replies
Views
Please read the troubleshooting section of the wiki and post some logs. :thx:
Hi, if i want to see any stream on my ipod the error "cannot Connect". And if i want to see the TV Card Status i have following...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Please help DE
Hi all, I am looking for some help in creating a link between this plug-in and a program called HomeSeer. I am willing to pay a reasonable amount for this help. This is hardly an exciting opportunity to launch a career in coding, but I guess a little extra spending cash for a hobbyist. While my skills are extremely limited I can...
Hi all, I am looking for some help in creating a link between this plug-in and a program called HomeSeer. I am willing to pay a...
Hi all, I am looking for some help in creating a link between this plug-in and a program called HomeSeer. I am willing to pay a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Playing Ts Files doesn't works (1 Viewer) DE
have you tried converting the ts file? if nothing else works..I guess you cant try it this way. Moviebox is pretty good, I've been using it for some time and it supports ts files as well..(y)
have you tried converting the ts file? if nothing else works..I guess you cant try it this way. Moviebox is pretty good, I've been...
Hello I have a problem only with TS-Files and IPIMP. When I will be play a TS-File in Mediaportal from Ipimp-Webinterface, it...
Replies
Views
okay - Thanks for the info :)
okay - Thanks for the info :)
I'm using ipimp 5.2 and it's working great but is it possible to make your own trancoding profiles as i would like to raise the...
Replies
Views
Hi, i've read pretty much everything but can't find any solution (if there is one). Got version 1.1.1.0 with the latest build of...
Replies
Views
Worked a treat THANKS !
Worked a treat THANKS !
Anyone know the reason why not all music would be showing in ipimp even though it have re tagged with id3 tags ? Have also clicked...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Not able to connect from internet ? (1 Viewer) DE
Hello everyone, first of all I want to thank cheezey for this wonderfull plugin. I just want you to know that it is quite possible that some ISP blocks port 80. This means that even if you forward port 80 on your router, you can not log onto your server. This was my case Blocked ports FAQ Videotron Internet English | DSLReports.com...
Hello everyone, first of all I want to thank cheezey for this wonderfull plugin. I just want you to know that it is quite possible...
Hello everyone, first of all I want to thank cheezey for this wonderfull plugin. I just want you to know that it is quite possible...
Replies
Views
Hi, first thx for this great plugin! Everything works fine beside the stream option for tvseries. Of course I have read the first...
Replies
Views
I've installed iPIMP (I have 1.1 final, and installed ipimp 1.1.0 rc4 and then the patch). I can view TV guide, live tv, recorded programs etc fine. However there is no option to view videos, music, or remotes. I've had a bit of digging around and it sounds like im supposed to have two plugins installed - one for the tv...
I've installed iPIMP (I have 1.1 final, and installed ipimp 1.1.0 rc4 and then the patch). I can view TV guide, live tv...
I've installed iPIMP (I have 1.1 final, and installed ipimp 1.1.0 rc4 and then the patch). I can view TV guide, live tv...
Replies
Views
Amazing Cheezy!
Amazing Cheezy!
Hi all, is there a possibility to improve the channel change with a natural end users experience? Now when you have to change...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 My Radio? (1 Viewer) DE
Ah, I see. Yes this has been asked many times (well, changing TV channels has). I will re-visit this and have a look.
Ah, I see. Yes this has been asked many times (well, changing TV channels has). I will re-visit this and have a look.
Hello all First of all thank you for a good plugin. I installed it today and got it to work quite easy, But i read in the...
Replies
Views
I am having some problem playing music by artist or album if they have language other than English. I tried the browser on iPad and Android phone both do nothing when I click on the sub menu that is not in English. On PC no problem with Firefox, I think may because of the non English character on the iPad or Android browser...
I am having some problem playing music by artist or album if they have language other than English. I tried the browser on iPad...
I am having some problem playing music by artist or album if they have language other than English. I tried the browser on iPad...
Replies
Views
%programdata%\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs on your MediaPortal client
%programdata%\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs on your MediaPortal client
Hello, after the main part (WHS TV Server, dedicated Clients) is done i wanted now to install the iPiMP Plugin. But what do i...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MPCC not starting DE
Hi, Thanks for you help, tuns out it was iPiMP.xml (which I had played about with!). I restored the original and it's working now. I'd forgotten that I had previously looked into that file! Working really well on my Android phone.
Hi, Thanks for you help, tuns out it was iPiMP.xml (which I had played about with!). I restored the original and it's working...
Hi, Just trying out iPiMP while waiting for my new Android phone to be delivered. Got most of it working, even set up...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom