iPiMP (2 Viewers)

iPhone interface for MediaPortal
Please read the troubleshooting section of the wiki and post some logs. :thx:
i have only installed the server version of mediaportal , therefore i do not have the logos installed as part of the client install...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Video Playlists DE
Hmm, it should be do-able. iPiMP can view and start playing music playlists, video playlists shouldn't be too much different. I'll add it to the to do list.
Hmm, it should be do-able. iPiMP can view and start playing music playlists, video playlists shouldn't be too much different. I'll...
Hey Cheezey iPimp rocks, and I've been using it for a while now, I was wondering: is there a way to get a list of the Video...
Replies
Views
I use a BB9800. Is iPIMP working with this device? It should be great!! I think is not a problem of OS but of browser and I can not understand which is the correct one to use, but I can be wrong I am just an average user. Ciao
I use a BB9800. Is iPIMP working with this device? It should be great!! I think is not a problem of OS but of browser and I can...
Hi, I am interested to port the iPiMP Interface to Blackberry Playbook. Are there some other BBs users out there interested in...
Replies
Views
I see, to bad though. Almost wish i hadn't tried ipimp because it's kind of a dealbreaker and i really loved it :/ If it's not to hard to implent i'd like to see it in some future version. Keep up the good work :)
I see, to bad though. Almost wish i hadn't tried ipimp because it's kind of a dealbreaker and i really loved it :/ If it's not...
Anyone know of some way to restrict the access of some users to others MP client (MPCC plugin). As it's broadcasted all clients...
Replies
Views
I'm not using this (aMPdroid seems better to me, especially as I couldn't work out how to get out of this except by using the Task Manager - personal choice), but for information. I had this installed and my PC kept crashing when it came out of hibernation. It didn't stop the recording but the dialog then stopped it going back into...
I'm not using this (aMPdroid seems better to me, especially as I couldn't work out how to get out of this except by using the Task...
I'm not using this (aMPdroid seems better to me, especially as I couldn't work out how to get out of this except by using the Task...
Replies
Views
Error while installing 5.1.0.755 on win xp with a mediaportal 1.1.0 set up. It tries to register Apache ASP.NET module The error reads: regasm register failed - Reason: -14 I tried doing a search but couldn't find any further information. This is the first time i'm trying ipimp. Any recommendations? Edit: It's working, though...
Error while installing 5.1.0.755 on win xp with a mediaportal 1.1.0 set up. It tries to register Apache ASP.NET module The error...
Error while installing 5.1.0.755 on win xp with a mediaportal 1.1.0 set up. It tries to register Apache ASP.NET module The error...
Replies
Views
Worked a treat THANKS !
Worked a treat THANKS !
Anyone know the reason why not all music would be showing in ipimp even though it have re tagged with id3 tags ? Have also clicked...
Replies
Views
I KNOW this is silly, but I've been trialling iPiMP (and aMPdroid) and when using the browser (works OK by the way) I get stuck on the login screen after logging off. There doesn't seem to be anyway of getting out other than going into the Task Manager and killing the [browser] app. The back button just logs back in (then out, then...
I KNOW this is silly, but I've been trialling iPiMP (and aMPdroid) and when using the browser (works OK by the way) I get stuck on...
I KNOW this is silly, but I've been trialling iPiMP (and aMPdroid) and when using the browser (works OK by the way) I get stuck on...
Replies
Views
Hi, Thanks for the help. I installed latest version of Opera and it works a treat. Cheers :thx:
Hi, Thanks for the help. I installed latest version of Opera and it works a treat. Cheers :thx:
I got this wonderfull plugins (iPiMP & IpimpProfiler) to work on Nokia N8. Remote works great :D TVSeries streaming also working...
Replies
Views
okay - Thanks for the info :)
okay - Thanks for the info :)
I'm using ipimp 5.2 and it's working great but is it possible to make your own trancoding profiles as i would like to raise the...
Replies
Views
Hi Cheezey, Thank you for the reply. It's true I don't have TV server, so I used the normal mode to install the app which works fine now :) One more question, I couldn't figure out how to use iPiMP to start and shutdown MePo, is that not supported? Thanks again!
Hi Cheezey, Thank you for the reply. It's true I don't have TV server, so I used the normal mode to install the app which...
Hi, First of all, thank you very much for the app! I tried to install the application, but it doesn't allow me to install...
Replies
Views
Hi onetoomany I'm guessing the issue is the + characters in the URLs. URL encoding rules would say that they should be encoded as %2B like <space> is encoded as %20. mm
Hi onetoomany I'm guessing the issue is the + characters in the URLs. URL encoding rules would say that they should be encoded as...
I'm running iPimp on IIS (via SBS 2008). I've got the logos to come up, except for the ones with complicated names (e.g. ITV1+1)...
Replies
Views
That SDK doesn't matter very much as iPiMP already has implemented a server side which could be reused. Since Android 2.3 it supports the HTTP Live Streaming protocol, so the iPiMP stream should, maybe with some codec changes, work. I haven't tried to start a HTTP live stream from the browser, but I think it works, so just a link to...
That SDK doesn't matter very much as iPiMP already has implemented a server side which could be reused. Since Android 2.3 it...
Topic says it all, I guess. Would be nice if people who uses iPIMP @ Android would write some words regarding how well it works...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Smooth Stream DE
Well as far as i know, you are using the Smooth Stream technology. What i did notice is that if i set a higher bit rate BUT lower the video resolution then the stream is behaving nice, but if i lower the bit rate while keeping the same resolution then the stream is freezing most of the time. So that leads me to believe that somehow...
Well as far as i know, you are using the Smooth Stream technology. What i did notice is that if i set a higher bit rate BUT...
Hello there, Thanx for this great plugin. Is it possible to disable "Smooth Stream" in the latest version of iPiMP? (MP Beta)...
Replies
Views
No, I don't use it to view live TV. Does it need to be installed anyway? I have a multiseat setup and the server would be the only one with that setup.
No, I don't use it to view live TV. Does it need to be installed anyway? I have a multiseat setup and the server would be the only...
Hello, can I install iPIMP on a Microsoft IIS 7 Server?
Replies
Views
nobody?
nobody?
I get right past the apache settings, and a blank window with an exclamation point pops up. I've got everything set to default. MP...
Replies
Views
Hi, Firstly, thanks to cheezey, this is an awesome plugin! I'm running iPiMP 5.2.0 for MP 1.2.0 Beta, and it's working great on my Android, and on my laptop. I noticed that when streaming, the html page would initially load with a black background, but when the video starts there are white bars surrounding it, rather than...
Hi, Firstly, thanks to cheezey, this is an awesome plugin! I'm running iPiMP 5.2.0 for MP 1.2.0 Beta, and it's working great...
Hi, Firstly, thanks to cheezey, this is an awesome plugin! I'm running iPiMP 5.2.0 for MP 1.2.0 Beta, and it's working great...
Replies
Views
Hello, i have just set up iPiMP for MediaPortal 1.2 Beta - it's great! What I really would like to see is the ability to browse my music by shares/folder navigation. Would be so nice! Thank you techsc
Hello, i have just set up iPiMP for MediaPortal 1.2 Beta - it's great! What I really would like to see is the ability to...
Hello, i have just set up iPiMP for MediaPortal 1.2 Beta - it's great! What I really would like to see is the ability to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP-Anime support? DE
How can I add this as an official request?
How can I add this as an official request?
This would be a kilelr feature for me, but does iPiMP currently or will it support MP-Anime?
Replies
Views
Hi, A few more tips for Wake on LAN: As rmeredit said, you are better off getting WOL to work on your local network, before adding in the extra complexity of being able to wake the computer remotely. To support WOL, your computer needs the following: WOL support in the BIOS: This used to only be available in high-end PCs and...
Hi, A few more tips for Wake on LAN: As rmeredit said, you are better off getting WOL to work on your local network, before adding...
hi I installed ipimp and connected with success to the htpc As i understodd i should be able to wake my htpc with it but...
Replies
Views
Hello, i tried to install iPimp, but when I open it with my browser, I get the following error: I have absolutly no idea...
Replies
Views
Which link? Just go to the iPiMP google code project page, it's listed on there.
Which link? Just go to the iPiMP google code project page, it's listed on there.
Hi, I just completely reinstalled MP and chose to run the latest SVN. Ipimp installs just fine but when i go to see channels i...
Replies
Views
Ahhh too bad... maybe just install the apache server then. Thanks for the time and effort!!!
Ahhh too bad... maybe just install the apache server then. Thanks for the time and effort!!!
Hello, My TVServer is installed on Windows Server 2008 with IIS. Could you tell me if it's possible to install it directly in...
Replies
Views
AW: Chrome and Silverlight With the new Beta it is working.
AW: Chrome and Silverlight With the new Beta it is working.
When i use Sylverlight with Chrome I get a Error Message. I have a Screenshot attached.
Replies
Views
Thank you! I have made those changes and things are better. I still get drop outs but I am tweaking the settings to see if I can overcome it. Thanks again
Thank you! I have made those changes and things are better. I still get drop outs but I am tweaking the settings to see if I can...
I have installed iPiMP and it is running ok. I can navigate, stream etc. However the streaming is not smooth and the audio and...
Replies
Views
Hello, I just installed ipimp 5.2 for 1.2.0 alpha. Worked fine as far as I can see, but the only problem I had was that the Norwegian language showed a lot of character encoding errors. Tried both ISO8859-1 and UTF-8 from the browser with no luck. ÆØÅ characters looked like: ø and Ã¥ and such. Just as a side note, the same...
Hello, I just installed ipimp 5.2 for 1.2.0 alpha. Worked fine as far as I can see, but the only problem I had was that the...
Hello, I just installed ipimp 5.2 for 1.2.0 alpha. Worked fine as far as I can see, but the only problem I had was that the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Radio FM Live DE
perfect! thank you very much!
perfect! thank you very much!
first of all, sorry for my English, and if already asked. Do you plan to develop FM radio streaming live the same way as is done...
Replies
Views
i installed ipimp on my windows 2008 R2 tvserver .. and it works a charm .. this is amazing actually, nice job doesnt cut it... works on the ipad/iphone/laptop just brilliant work m8!!!
i installed ipimp on my windows 2008 R2 tvserver .. and it works a charm .. this is amazing actually, nice job doesnt cut it...
I am considering upgrading my asdl to a business account which should increase my upload from max 448 to 884kbps. Will this give...
Replies
Views
You could alter the Network Monitor settings in your PowerScheulder config.
You could alter the Network Monitor settings in your PowerScheulder config.
Hi, how can I prevent my tv-server from going to hibernate while I'm still logged in the iPiMP webserver on my tv-server...
Replies
Views
When i try to activate streaming, it will give me this error: What am i doing wrong?
Replies
Views
Top Bottom