Maya (6 Viewers)

Discuss the Maya skin here
Now fixed in current SVN. Thanks very much. Mark
Now fixed in current SVN. Thanks very much. Mark
Hi, Just a quick one. I have confirmed this on two systems now, but with the latest SVN release, the 'Schedules' button is...
Replies
Views
Re: How to check version of Maya ? I have found out, when installing Maya when it is already installed it shows the already installed version, and the inprogress one, where you have to accept the new maya installation. (Just like other plugins). So consider this solved.
Re: How to check version of Maya ? I have found out, when installing Maya when it is already installed it shows the already...
How can I see which version, I have currently installed? Is this possible? I am asking, because I am not sure that I have the...
Replies
Views
WIP
WIP
I just tried the latest SVN. The new OSD style seem to be a step back. The Blue OSD right in the middle of the screen really...
Replies
Views
joostzilla
J
AW: My cheap Maya 4:3 knock-off ... help! Thx for the update. Take your time... I will probably have a look at aMPed again when it is ready. But it would be good to have more choices - you know what I mean...
AW: My cheap Maya 4:3 knock-off ... help! Thx for the update. Take your time... I will probably have a look at aMPed again when it...
Maya Team, Thanks for a great looking skin... But since you do not have a 4:3 version (probably not going to), I am modifying...
Replies
Views
For what it's worth: I really like the "Next" thingy, I'm really missing that in the current version. Also I like GeYe's idea of those icons showing the channel information. About those Sky screen shots: Althoug the Sky design is awful, I must admit I like the information that it provides.
For what it's worth: I really like the "Next" thingy, I'm really missing that in the current version. Also I like GeYe's idea of...
It would be nice when you press info button while watching tv to show you if this channel is sd or hd,stereo, mono or if it have...
Replies
Views
You're right! I was able to reproduce this in blue3wide skin as well so must be a bug in MPGrooveshark. First search for "abcdef" nothing is found. Perfrom new search "bad", nothing is found. Anyway MPGrooveshark should respond if nothing is found :) (I'm posting this in...
You're right! I was able to reproduce this in blue3wide skin as well so must be a bug in MPGrooveshark. First search for "abcdef"...
Grooveshark v0.4 beta support has been added in svn r386. Please let us know what you think! :thx: NOTES: * I know that search...
Replies
Views
AW: Pandora MusicBox Skin Files Wow, looks very nice but i cannot test this Plugin, because in Germany Pandora is not available. I can look in your xml but i cannot test this.:)
AW: Pandora MusicBox Skin Files Wow, looks very nice but i cannot test this Plugin, because in Germany Pandora is not available...
I have attempted to create a Maya Skin for the Pandora MusicBox plugin. Keep in mind I had absolutely no knowledge of .xml or...
Replies
Views
I really like this 15 row guide, but am also having trouble getting it to work on my setup. If i overwrite that 'mytvguide.xml file in my 'skin' directory under MayaHD my guide will not load and says 'label missing' and wont load anything. Can anyone help or explain?
I really like this 15 row guide, but am also having trouble getting it to work on my setup. If i overwrite that 'mytvguide.xml...
Please find attached my mods for more guide rows: (I will update this thread with 10-15 row guides) First up is the 15 Row guide
Replies
Views
+1 Great skin , but the layout of OnlineVideos is very pure. :( The presented boxee layout must be doable ,since when switched to big icons using Monochrome or Blue3 it looks almost alike. Please update the layout of OnlineVideos plugins.
+1 Great skin , but the layout of OnlineVideos is very pure. :( The presented boxee layout must be doable ,since when...
Hi, I'm looking to change the Big Icon layout for the Online Videos plugin to something that looks a bit more like the Boxee...
Replies
Views
Got it. Thanks!
Got it. Thanks!
Hi Team Maya. Running latest (stable) MP, Maya and Subcentral I am not getting the option in MovingPictures to download...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 New Installer? DE
Dukus, I think you should also do a call to "SendMessage" to notify the OS that a new font is installed. Sample code: Ret = FontInstall.AddFontResource(FontPath); Res = FontInstall.SendMessage(HWND_BROADCAST, WM_FONTCHANGE, 0, 0); Ret = FontInstall.WriteProfileString("fonts", FontName + " (TrueType)", FontFileName)...
Dukus, I think you should also do a call to "SendMessage" to notify the OS that a new font is installed. Sample code: Ret =...
Is it possible to get this setup with the MPE1 installer?
Replies
Views
AW: maya background images please go in the Maya Plugin and put the Fanart Option for the Basichome Menu off. Uploaded with ImageShack.us
AW: maya background images please go in the Maya Plugin and put the Fanart Option for the Basichome Menu off. Uploaded with...
hi all i always used to have maya with the basic blue background (for example like that but since 2-3 weeks i've a custom...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Maya not work DE
Not sure what you are trying to say. In Blue3Wide skin are you able to see the menu items? If you change the language to English does this make any difference?
Not sure what you are trying to say. In Blue3Wide skin are you able to see the menu items? If you change the language to...
Hi everyone, I got a strange problem. When i run mediaportal with maya skin some things not seen. Mediaportal logo (on top left)...
Replies
Views
Any xml files to have 15 row guide with live TV showing in the bottom corner for MP 1.5? Thanks
Any xml files to have 15 row guide with live TV showing in the bottom corner for MP 1.5? Thanks
1: WorldWeather Hourly View - condition images do not line up in proper columns 2: Top half of long title labels get cut off in...
Replies
Views
Solved: Weather icon and Temp. missing on Home screen Issue resolved; turned out I had Disabled the "Info Service" plugin :S Anyhow thanks for the reply /nano
Solved: Weather icon and Temp. missing on Home screen Issue resolved; turned out I had Disabled the "Info Service" plugin :S...
Hello I just realized that I'm missing the Weather icon and the temperature at the bottom of the Home screen The weather...
Replies
Views
For me, I had to install it manually, after installing the 1.3 version on my MP 1.3 (on another pc) that I keep for just such things, then copy all the 1.4 xmls into the folder. Had to move the fonts over manually. The MayaHD Basic Home Menu editor keeps reseting the version to 1.3.0 in references.xml for each time I make changes...
For me, I had to install it manually, after installing the 1.3 version on my MP 1.3 (on another pc) that I keep for just such...
Hi, MayaHD is IMHO by far the best skin for MediaPortal. I am currently using MP 1.3, but would like to update to 1.4, but the lack...
Replies
Views
Some expected date for maya hd? I really love it:(
Some expected date for maya hd? I really love it:(
Currently running MP1.2.1 with latest Maya. Very occasionally upon commencing a video file playback MP crashes ans says it will...
Replies
Views
You may need to be patient as the team that did Maya also are responsible for titan, and I'd imagine they are very busy fixing bugs.
You may need to be patient as the team that did Maya also are responsible for titan, and I'd imagine they are very busy fixing bugs.
MP 1.3 Beta complains about Maya 1.1.0.0 not being compatible. Let's hope there is going to be an update soon because even though...
Replies
Views
AW: Maya & newest MyFilms-Plugin? here is the Request for Maya on googlecode, skinning is started.:D Update MyFilms to new v5.0
AW: Maya & newest MyFilms-Plugin? here is the Request for Maya on googlecode, skinning is started.:D Update MyFilms to new v5.0
Hi there, MyFilms version v4.7.9c is in the list of supported plugins. Today I tried Maya with my working...
Replies
Views
AW: Anybody working on Maya and the upcoming MP version with ajp's huge skin changes? elliottmc i know that's why i'm waiting to release it.
AW: Anybody working on Maya and the upcoming MP version with ajp's huge skin changes? elliottmc i know that's why i'm waiting to...
see title :-) For details see...
Replies
Views
I really like the Maya skin so keep up the good work :) since a while the iTunes trailer part from online videos doesn't work anymore. And if I'm right the guys from online videos changed something in there plugin so could you adapt maya to work with it again? When i open itunes trailers i can see the list with movies but when i...
I really like the Maya skin so keep up the good work :) since a while the iTunes trailer part from online videos doesn't work...
I really like the Maya skin so keep up the good work :) since a while the iTunes trailer part from online videos doesn't work...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Maya for MP2 DE
If someone did port a MPI skin to MP2 (maya would be a good candidate, IMO) and documented how it was done, I'd think that it could serve as a nice tutorial to the MP2-skin engine...
If someone did port a MPI skin to MP2 (maya would be a good candidate, IMO) and documented how it was done, I'd think that it could...
Hey there, does anyone take part in that competition for a MP2-skin? Maybe it's possible to make a Maya like skin with even new...
Replies
Views
Re: Search funtion in my music ? Wow that was fast. Thanks! Tested and working! :) Mange tak.
Re: Search funtion in my music ? Wow that was fast. Thanks! Tested and working! :) Mange tak.
I have just read here (, that it should be possible to search directly in "My Music" ? Is this true? Because I cannot see it in the...
Replies
Views
AW: Maya Mod in progress @ edit first post I have uploaded new Screenshots!!!:)
AW: Maya Mod in progress @ edit first post I have uploaded new Screenshots!!!:)
Hi I worked on a new Maya Skin Mod with Fanart Overlay and general Changes in Codebase and Topbar Optimations. Please tell me...
Replies
Views
Same here. I wanted to try the TVWishList plugin but I get a missing .xml skin file. Missing or invalid file: "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\Mediaportal\Skin\MayaHD\TVWishListMP.xml
Same here. I wanted to try the TVWishList plugin but I get a missing .xml skin file. Missing or invalid file: "C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi guys, I switched to this nice skin and most of the things are working fine, except for a few small issues: 1) it is barely...
Replies
Views
I stick with StreamedMP for the moment, because I find it easier to read. Anyway I would still like a full height quadratic Mini TV Guide.
I stick with StreamedMP for the moment, because I find it easier to read. Anyway I would still like a full height quadratic Mini...
Hi there, I'm just getting started with MayaHD and I've got two questions: a) Is it possible to get the miniTVguide bigger? I...
Replies
Views
AW: Maya and TvSeries ClearArt Looks nice. I`ll try it out. Perhaps we can add it together with the fanart mod...
AW: Maya and TvSeries ClearArt Looks nice. I`ll try it out. Perhaps we can add it together with the fanart mod...
Any chance of Maya supporting the newly added ClearArt of MP-TvSeries? I photoshopped a mockup to show how cool it could look... ;)...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
As long as all users dont own the same remote its not wise to change the way menus act. Yes we can and should experiment with different approaches but really big changes should concern MP not just the skin. So unless Team MP makes a great deal with Logitech to supply all mp users with a nice Harmony remote at a reduced price we...
As long as all users dont own the same remote its not wise to change the way menus act. Yes we can and should experiment with...
I have an idea about how the menu system works. Most skins have menus on the side of the screen, sometimes visible sometimes not. I...
Replies
Views
joostzilla
J
Auch dir besten Dank, dlarge500 !!! :thx:
Auch dir besten Dank, dlarge500 !!! :thx:
Hello there, is it possible to get bigger letters in EPG-View or maybe less rows ?? Can someone tell in which XML-File these...
Replies
Views
Hi, I know that the team has high workload due to the Titan-Skin, but I couldn't wait any longer. Therefore I decided to do a small patch by myself. :) You can find it here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mayahd-skinmods.109535/#post-949704
Hi, I know that the team has high workload due to the Titan-Skin, but I couldn't wait any longer. Therefore I decided to do a...
When I ZAP between channels, the ZAP-OSD window appears. This width of this window is much smaller than the one appearing when I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom