Maya (3 Viewers)

Discuss the Maya skin here
When will this be available via the MePo Extension Installer again?
When will this be available via the MePo Extension Installer again?
We are pleased to announce a new release of the Maya Skin for Mediaportal 1.2! Release Highlights: FanartHandler can be...
Replies
Views
That is sad :oops::mad:
That is sad :oops::mad:
Hi all: Only problem with this skin is that I can't open " my programs " when using this skin. Is it not supported ??
Replies
Views
Hey, I just installed MP 1.2.1 with the new Maya Skin. Now everthing works except the RecordedTV window. I recorded 5 Episodes of How I met your mother. Now all the recorings have the same Name (How I met Your Mother)in the RecordedTV windows. But i would like to see the episode name again! I tried to understand the...
Hey, I just installed MP 1.2.1 with the new Maya Skin. Now everthing works except the RecordedTV window. I recorded 5 Episodes...
Hey, I just installed MP 1.2.1 with the new Maya Skin. Now everthing works except the RecordedTV window. I recorded 5 Episodes...
Replies
Views
thanks a bunch. I was so desperate to get rid of the sound, I had actually started to clear the .wave files defined for each of action keys !!!
thanks a bunch. I was so desperate to get rid of the sound, I had actually started to clear the .wave files defined for each of...
Hi, I have installed Maya on MP1.2 and I love the looks. Thanks. I have two questions though: 1- How do I turn off the...
Replies
Views
Ah right, yes i saw that in the release notes but when i saw the thread for maya 1.2.x i assumed that included the RC release. Thanks for clearing it up.
Ah right, yes i saw that in the release notes but when i saw the thread for maya 1.2.x i assumed that included the RC release...
Im getting a dependency error popup box when trying to install v1.2.x of the skin which then fails the installation. Im running...
Replies
Views
Hi togehter, does someone know, how to change the text color for offline media (eg. in MyTVSeries or Moving Pictures) for the Maya skin? I looked through the xml skin files and found some tags for offline media, but nothing changed in MP itself. I would like to change to organge color to a more gray like color. Any help appreciated...
Hi togehter, does someone know, how to change the text color for offline media (eg. in MyTVSeries or Moving Pictures) for the Maya...
Hi togehter, does someone know, how to change the text color for offline media (eg. in MyTVSeries or Moving Pictures) for the Maya...
Replies
Views
The skin is working like a charm, very smooth etc., but if I navigate to home (basic home) it takes more than 6 seconds. It is unimportant if I use 'ESC' e.g. from MovingPictures or directly press 'H'. Any hints? Infoservices are acticated ... Thx, alpinestars
The skin is working like a charm, very smooth etc., but if I navigate to home (basic home) it takes more than 6 seconds. It is...
The skin is working like a charm, very smooth etc., but if I navigate to home (basic home) it takes more than 6 seconds. It is...
Replies
Views
'ello I have installed Maya-1.0.0.604 for MediaPortal 1.1.3 using the mpe1. Managed to fix the fonts though - thanx
'ello I have installed Maya-1.0.0.604 for MediaPortal 1.1.3 using the mpe1. Managed to fix the fonts though - thanx
About Our goal is to create a simple professional skin that does not rely solely on fan art (although it uses some on relevant...
Replies
Views
BTW, the missing XMLs are (all in 'custom files' folder): - common.window.video.fanart.xml - myvideo.fanart.xml - myradiorecorded.xml I checked the install package, they are not there either...
BTW, the missing XMLs are (all in 'custom files' folder): - common.window.video.fanart.xml - myvideo.fanart.xml -...
Indeed an amazing skin! However, I have a strange problem and I was not able to find a similar case. After a clean install of MP...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Play Disk DE
If it is configured to be shown in the 'home menu' plugin in MediaPortal Configuration, it also shows in Maya. This is nothing to do with the skin. Mark
If it is configured to be shown in the 'home menu' plugin in MediaPortal Configuration, it also shows in Maya. This is nothing to...
Is it possible to add the Play Disk plugin into the basic home menu? Thanx Hein
Replies
Views
J
I must say I've really taken a liking with Maya thus far, and have been using it as my skin for a couple of weeks now. However, I've also found trakt (Download trakt for MediaPortal - trakt) to be a really great extension, but sadly this extension is not supported by the current version of Maya. Thus I'd like to request to officially...
I must say I've really taken a liking with Maya thus far, and have been using it as my skin for a couple of weeks now. However...
Please let us know your ideas and/or feature requests. We are open to any suggestion that could improve Maya. :thx:
12 13 14 15 16
Replies
Views
Ok, I'll try enabling ps, I've never used it before though and never had any problems with the windows power settings....always thought it wasn't compatible with ftr. Regards.
Ok, I'll try enabling ps, I've never used it before though and never had any problems with the windows power settings....always...
Hello, I'm using MP 1.1.3 and ftr 1.5.0.3 with maya v1.1.0.0, Is there anyway to show the 'Groups' tab on the left hand side of...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Maya for 4:3 Screen DE
hmm, I'd really love to take a look at the current version of maya 4:3. Can I download it somewhere? Cheers!
hmm, I'd really love to take a look at the current version of maya 4:3. Can I download it somewhere? Cheers!
Hi there! Is there a 4:3 version of this skin? On my 16:9 screen, Maya looks just great!! Keep it up! Cheers!
Replies
Views
In mediaportal config: GUI > Select Maya > below in the "homescreen" dropdown > select "basichome only" Then run basichome configurator in the plugins section.
In mediaportal config: GUI > Select Maya > below in the "homescreen" dropdown > select "basichome only" Then run basichome...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: Maya 1.1.0.0 Windows Version: Windows 7 i have been trying out the Maya skin and...
Replies
Views
I had an issue with only one movie in the past I found out the movie had a future date somehow just something to check?
I had an issue with only one movie in the past I found out the movie had a future date somehow just something to check?
Hey guys, Have an issue with the Recently added media Flag now matter what i do it doesn't update always show's Posion Ivy...
Replies
Views
AW: My cheap Maya 4:3 knock-off ... help! Thx for the update. Take your time... I will probably have a look at aMPed again when it is ready. But it would be good to have more choices - you know what I mean...
AW: My cheap Maya 4:3 knock-off ... help! Thx for the update. Take your time... I will probably have a look at aMPed again when it...
Maya Team, Thanks for a great looking skin... But since you do not have a 4:3 version (probably not going to), I am modifying...
Replies
Views
All up to here is added in r753. Thank you guys :)
All up to here is added in r753. Thank you guys :)
Hello folks, It would be great to have updated our skintranslations. We use those for labels which are not included in Mediaportal...
Replies
Views
J
MP1 MP2 Maya will continue! DE
AW: Re: AW: Maya will continue! Yes, later today...:)
AW: Re: AW: Maya will continue! Yes, later today...:)
Although forum activity of our team suggest otherwise Maya will be updated and maintained. So expect some updates in the...
Replies
Views
Auch dir besten Dank, dlarge500 !!! :thx:
Auch dir besten Dank, dlarge500 !!! :thx:
Hello there, is it possible to get bigger letters in EPG-View or maybe less rows ?? Can someone tell in which XML-File these...
Replies
Views
Re: Notification Icons still old style It has been updated now in SVN I see so thanks.
Re: Notification Icons still old style It has been updated now in SVN I see so thanks.
In 1.2 notifications reminders get a little more usable. Just noticed that the icons seem to be the old style ones(in a black...
Replies
Views
AW: Maya & newest MyFilms-Plugin? here is the Request for Maya on googlecode, skinning is started.:D Update MyFilms to new v5.0
AW: Maya & newest MyFilms-Plugin? here is the Request for Maya on googlecode, skinning is started.:D Update MyFilms to new v5.0
Hi there, MyFilms version v4.7.9c is in the list of supported plugins. Today I tried Maya with my working...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.2 Now Playing DE
Not sure where this best sits but I guess we are very close to 1.2 beta now :) so are you going to add a new thread for 1.2 feedback or something? Anyway I see you have added the new last.fm love/ban options :) and reworked now playing a bit. This looks fantastic but the buttons in the menu don't look quite right any more. Not...
Not sure where this best sits but I guess we are very close to 1.2 beta now :) so are you going to add a new thread for 1.2...
Not sure where this best sits but I guess we are very close to 1.2 beta now :) so are you going to add a new thread for 1.2...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm new using MP-Maya and have a question for you. I want to include in basichome screen shortcuts to video-subfolders, ie: sports, movies, music-videos, home-made,... Is that possible with MP-Maya? :thx: in advance.
Hello, I'm new using MP-Maya and have a question for you. I want to include in basichome screen shortcuts to video-subfolders...
Hello, I'm new using MP-Maya and have a question for you. I want to include in basichome screen shortcuts to video-subfolders...
Replies
Views
AW: maya background images please go in the Maya Plugin and put the Fanart Option for the Basichome Menu off. Uploaded with ImageShack.us
AW: maya background images please go in the Maya Plugin and put the Fanart Option for the Basichome Menu off. Uploaded with...
hi all i always used to have maya with the basic blue background (for example like that but since 2-3 weeks i've a custom...
Replies
Views
Got it. Thanks!
Got it. Thanks!
Hi Team Maya. Running latest (stable) MP, Maya and Subcentral I am not getting the option in MovingPictures to download...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: New dialog file needed for current SVN fixed in Maya svn 681.
AW: Re: New dialog file needed for current SVN fixed in Maya svn 681.
Hi, I thought I should bring this to your attention...
Replies
Views
AW: Pandora MusicBox Skin Files Wow, looks very nice but i cannot test this Plugin, because in Germany Pandora is not available. I can look in your xml but i cannot test this.:)
AW: Pandora MusicBox Skin Files Wow, looks very nice but i cannot test this Plugin, because in Germany Pandora is not available...
I have attempted to create a Maya Skin for the Pandora MusicBox plugin. Keep in mind I had absolutely no knowledge of .xml or...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sorry for the confusion. With Maya, there is no warning at any point. We have a partial fix for this problem in pre/post record, and it works fine with other skins. The problem I am mentioning here is specific to Maya, and is not this new mantis issue. There is no warning dialog for deletion of in-progress recordings at...
Hi, Sorry for the confusion. With Maya, there is no warning at any point. We have a partial fix for this problem in pre/post...
Hi, I have been doing some testing, and realised that if you delete a recording that is in progress, you do not get a confirm...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 showtimes v3 DE
I second support for this if it can be done... it is 90% there already, just looks like it needs a little tweaking to make it function properly... And I also second that making fanart work here would be awesome as well.
I second support for this if it can be done... it is 90% there already, just looks like it needs a little tweaking to make it...
Hello, the new version of showtimes is available (version 3) and Mayas skin files are not quite doing right. I mean, they do...
Replies
Views
Cool! Thanks again. :thx:
Cool! Thanks again. :thx:
Hi, Can someone please tell me what files I need to work with to change the appearance of the Refresh Rate Changer popup dialog...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom