MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 (15 Viewers)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 here.
Hi, With TV recordings, I use the list view by date, and when I delete recordings using the remote (i then delete then yet) I don't see this problem. I will try to reproduce with '0' on keyboard. However, since RC1 is now out, perhaps you should try updating. I guess the team will only be interested in bugs that are still...
Hi, With TV recordings, I use the list view by date, and when I delete recordings using the remote (i then delete then yet) I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: BlackGlassSkin 2.2.0 Windows Version: Win7 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 3800+...
Replies
Views
After a few more hours of playing around and searching... found the issue: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/moving-pictures-284/issues-cached-graphics-74973/index2.html#post550017 Thanks.
After a few more hours of playing around and searching... found the issue...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Skin: Tried Blue, BlueWide, and StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 all...
Replies
Views
I do not think it is a screensaver, nor a standby problem. I get a black screen, but the system is still running, since I can see the mouse pointer It seems more like the issue is related to MP not been able to be displayed on the TV device. Fran
I do not think it is a screensaver, nor a standby problem. I get a black screen, but the system is still running, since I can see...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-08-2010 02-15h - Revision:24669 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Re: No Internal Sub (option with MPC-HC sub) with MPC Splitter Matroska Filter in MKV I have made some test with Haali and first beta version : I make clean install of Beta1 rev23491. Directvobsub in subtitle setup : With this version, i can use Directvobsub and Haali to open sub embeded and external, change audio source and see...
Re: No Internal Sub (option with MPC-HC sub) with MPC Splitter Matroska Filter in MKV I have made some test with Haali and first...
MediaPortal Version: 1.04.24553 SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamMP Windows Version: WIN7 Ultimate CPU Type: i7 Core i920 HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
Well, each SVN thread has a changelog where you can see the number of fixes implemented. If you have already decided to go with 1.1.0beta, then you might as well start with the latest SVN if you ask me.
Well, each SVN thread has a changelog where you can see the number of fixes implemented. If you have already decided to go with...
Hi there, I am looking to do a clean install of XP and want to install 1.1.0 Beta to have a look at it. Which SVN is...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom