MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 (19 Viewers)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 here.
This is still an issue. Anybody with any ideas on how to fix this? A quick pause/play does it fix it but shouldn't be required. Thanks, Clint
This is still an issue. Anybody with any ideas on how to fix this? A quick pause/play does it fix it but shouldn't be required...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Theatre Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.66 HDD...
Replies
Views
Thanks for yur input Ray. Interestingly, having only just built my new HTPC, I only yesterday startded looking at optimising codecs and such. Having switched arouund between cyberlink, MPC, and Microsoft codecs, we actually felt Microsofts gave thebest pic on our system (never thougt I would hear myself say...
Thanks for yur input Ray. Interestingly, having only just built my new HTPC, I only yesterday startded looking at optimising...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: BlackGlassSkin 2.2.0 Windows Version: Win7 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 3800+...
Replies
Views
Just do a clean install of RC2. If it doesn't work, file a new report in the correct forum (RC Versions) following the guidelines.
Just do a clean install of RC2. If it doesn't work, file a new report in the correct forum (RC Versions) following the guidelines.
Hello, I cannot see any TV channel in media portal, but can see their preview from TV-server configuration. Just upgraded my...
Replies
Views
Clean logs posted in the following thread. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-versions-496/unable-tune-same-atsc-channel-subchannel-consecutively-81620/
Clean logs posted in the following thread...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta SVN 24669 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Windows 7 32-bit CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X3...
Replies
Views
Hi cfforce, i tried it today on MP RC2 to get the Dutch hd channels "Ned 1 HD" etc. but they did not show up in the channel list. Your solution worked. I replaced only the mod8psk to modqpsk in every file and did the scanning again. Thanks and please make a bugreport.
Hi cfforce, i tried it today on MP RC2 to get the Dutch hd channels "Ned 1 HD" etc. but they did not show up in the channel list...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Xface 1.9 Windows Version: Vista CPU Type: AMD X2 6000+...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Audio problems with Win7 codecs Nice work, thanks for sharing :)
Re: AW: Audio problems with Win7 codecs Nice work, thanks for sharing :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 with latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide / StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7...
Replies
Views
Solved. Only works when the Microsoft Video Codec is selected for TV, all other Video Codecs don't work
Solved. Only works when the Microsoft Video Codec is selected for TV, all other Video Codecs don't work
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: Vista SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 245 / 2.9 GHz...
Replies
Views
AW: Some DVB-S channels don't work This issue has been identified as a CineS2 TV card issue. A support guy from digital devices made some measurements and came to the conclusion that my card has some issues with some low band frequencies (DVB-S). I changed the TV card to a TT S2-3200 and now all is fine! The CineS2 card is now on its...
AW: Some DVB-S channels don't work This issue has been identified as a CineS2 TV card issue. A support guy from digital devices...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 with latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide / StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [TV] DVB-C not all Channels work (1 Viewer) DE
AW: DVB-C not all Channels work please start a new thread in the proper forum part (for RC1). I'll close this thread now, as the initial issue is fixed.
AW: DVB-C not all Channels work please start a new thread in the proper forum part (for RC1). I'll close this thread now, as the...
TV-Server Version: 1.1B V.23491 Windows Version: Win7 x64 1. TV Card: DVB-C Twinhan Mantis All Channels (DVB-C SD/HD, DVB-T SD)...
Replies
Views
Ok folks looks like the problem lay with the tuner card which athough it worked with 1.02 on win 7 64 bit was not having any of it with 1.1 and svn. changed to a Compro videomate s350 and all is now good. Sim
Ok folks looks like the problem lay with the tuner card which athough it worked with 1.02 on win 7 64 bit was not having any of it...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta also happens with latest svn MediaPortal Skin: blue two Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Cool, that was quick. Just back from a week's snowboarding and was thinking of looking into writing a patch but no need now. :thx:
Cool, that was quick. Just back from a week's snowboarding and was thinking of looking into writing a patch but no need now. :thx:
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta + Latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 64bit CPU Type: Intel Core2...
Replies
Views
I will forward this info to our developers - maybe they have an idea. :thx:
I will forward this info to our developers - maybe they have an idea. :thx:
MediaPortal Version: SVN from 02-06-2010 Windows Version: Windows 7 64-bit In the latest SVN, the TVGuide fails to display. I...
Replies
Views
Not a huge issue I know but a little bump ;) When you get upcoming episodes in record screen you get but when you search you get Would be really nice if they matched :D
Not a huge issue I know but a little bump ;) When you get upcoming episodes in record screen you get but when you search you...
MediaPortal Version: SVN24699 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [TV] Invalid thumbs on H264 material (1 Viewer) DE
As a background task that would not really bother me. MP just runs mtn.exe as I ran above. The MP version of mtn.exe has been recompiled but I don't think they changed anything to do with timeouts etc? Looks like something has changed though which is what is breaking thumbs being created
As a background task that would not really bother me. MP just runs mtn.exe as I ran above. The MP version of mtn.exe has been...
This is on my single seat machine running latest SVN (so not becase of RTSP) Every single recording from a HD source (H264 video)...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 (latest svn build) Hi, If I delete a recording from MediaPortal, the directory itself is not beeing removed. I removed "Border security 2009-12-09\Border security.ts", the .ts file and the .xml file are deleted, but the directory "Border security 2009-12-09" is not beeing deleted, a little annoying...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 (latest svn build) Hi, If I delete a recording from MediaPortal, the directory itself is not...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 (latest svn build) Hi, If I delete a recording from MediaPortal, the directory itself is not...
Replies
Views
Re: On zapping MP goes to endless loop All files exists i think its related to positions reported by stream server i see in logs jumping between tv stream with previous channel and next one sometimes its exits from it without doing anything (just a few cycles) sometimes i need to use stop or seek buttons to break that situation...
Re: On zapping MP goes to endless loop All files exists i think its related to positions reported by stream server i see in...
Hi, multiseat rtsp configuration With 24923 SVN sometimes when i zap to the channel MP goes to endless loop (according to logs)...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP Pro Sp3 CPU Type: Intel Atom 330 HDD: WesterDigital Scorpio Blue 320gb Memory: 2GB Kingston 6400 CL5 DDR2 Motherboard: Zotaz IONITX A Video Card: Nvidia ION Video Card Driver: Nvidia 196.21 drivers Sound Card: Realtek HD Audio...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP Pro Sp3 CPU Type: Intel Atom...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP Pro Sp3 CPU Type: Intel Atom...
Replies
Views
OK figured out the problem but not the reason. In MediaPortal.xml I had <section name="tvscheduler"> <entry name="sort">date</entry> <entry name="sortascending">no</entry> <entry name="series">no</entry> </section> No idea how this got there as logs I posted a week or so ago have this set to yes. Changed...
OK figured out the problem but not the reason. In MediaPortal.xml I had <section name="tvscheduler"> <entry...
MediaPortal Version: SVN24699 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
kkozma, Did you change anything other than disabling UAC and setting the tuner type to ATSC? When I try to set the tuner type to ATSC, I get an error when trying to build the graph.
kkozma, Did you change anything other than disabling UAC and setting the tuner type to ATSC? When I try to set the tuner type to...
We've had the same bug report for the radio side of this for months with no resolution. This is starting to get irritating. What...
Replies
Views
Hi, Yeah the sort seems a bit weird but it's not a result of the changes. That said i also had all schedules in one series rec removed but that was before this fix & could be my broken mouse which double clicked & hung which causes issues for fun, have a new one now & not seen it happen again, but will have a eye on it since it could...
Hi, Yeah the sort seems a bit weird but it's not a result of the changes. That said i also had all schedules in one series rec...
MediaPortal Version: SVN24281 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
Would You kindly please tell me the point when are these files cleaned up in multiseat (except for manualy deleting by myself)? The only one deleted is (in my case) live2-0.ts.tsbuffer1.ts from serverside client as singleseat. If simultaneous work of two clients happened - then MP starts to make new live2-X.ts.tsbufferN.ts filesets...
Would You kindly please tell me the point when are these files cleaned up in multiseat (except for manualy deleting by myself)...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0b rev.2381 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel E5300 2.6GHz...
Replies
Views
I get the same error. i didnt have any problems with 1.0.2, but after i upgraded to 1.1.0 with the latest svn the error ocurred "unable to play stream2.0" If i reboot the tv server it works again, but the first time the server goes to hibernation and rewakes again the error is back and in 3rd party checks i get "port 554 is...
I get the same error. i didnt have any problems with 1.0.2, but after i upgraded to 1.1.0 with the latest svn the error ocurred...
When I first installed MP on the server and client, LiveTV didn't work on the client and I found that in TV Server config, the...
Replies
Views
has anyone else had any problems with the christmas eve build? just put together a new htpc with the hvr-2250, running the latest drivers from hauppauge and the latest svn of 1.1.0. on windows 7 ultimate x64. analogue cable scans great on both tuners, but MP doesn't find anything in QAM. the tunners are setup in hybrid groups. i did...
has anyone else had any problems with the christmas eve build? just put together a new htpc with the hvr-2250, running the latest...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 b1 Windows Version: Windows 7 RTM CPU Type: Intel Q6600 HDD: 2 x Seagate 1 TB Memory: 2 GB Motherboard...
Replies
Views
Well, you deserve kudos anyway ! @te3hpurp: no, never had the problem you described. At least not yet. And I must say this DVB-T stick has worked wonderfully until I installed Windows 7. I'm leaving it running now for 4 days... we'll see !
Well, you deserve kudos anyway ! @te3hpurp: no, never had the problem you described. At least not yet. And I must say this...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP 0.9, Black Glass 2.0.1 Windows Version: Windows 7...
Replies
Views
Also having the problem without any additional codecs installed (normally watching wmvhd's only as videos)
Also having the problem without any additional codecs installed (normally watching wmvhd's only as videos)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 (latest svn build) MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP (custom svn build) Windows Version: Windows 7...
Replies
Views
Thanks for sharing/keeping thread updated. Seems like tourettes and co. fixed many issues with tsreader... :)
Thanks for sharing/keeping thread updated. Seems like tourettes and co. fixed many issues with tsreader... :)
TV-Server Version: MP 1.1 BETA MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 BETA MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: WindowsXP SP3 and Vista...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [TV] Crash on Analog channel scan (2 Viewers) DE
In TV-Config you have settings for where recordings and timeshift will be saved. In my error-logg it said something about that, so I changed it to C:\timeshift or something and that helped for a while. Right now I get NoAudioVideo-error again. If chaing folder-settings doesnt work for you or you don't understand my instructions send...
In TV-Config you have settings for where recordings and timeshift will be saved. In my error-logg it said something about that, so...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: - Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4...
Replies
Views
Just to let you know (but not as an issue report) - it seems to be working (with the exception of the pre-recorded programme using 1.0.2) New recordings are playing back fine and old ones can be renamed as .m2ts and then they work fine. Thanks for your help all Robbo100
Just to let you know (but not as an issue report) - it seems to be working (with the exception of the pre-recorded programme using...
Hi there, I have already posted this question in the CODEC area of the forum, but have had little response which leads me to...
Replies
Views
Just for future reference :) 0002584: Teletext is very slow. - MediaPortal Bugtracker
Just for future reference :) 0002584: Teletext is very slow. - MediaPortal Bugtracker
MediaPortal Version: 1.1. beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Win 7 Home Premium CPU Type: Athlon II 250 3GHz...
Replies
Views
Using the TV menu Channel button and selecting channel used to display in the TV preview window. Now I get audio but no video unless I click on preview pane then get full screen video and audio. In 1.1alpha both audio and video appeared in the preview window but that was on a different computer than I'm using now. MediaPortal...
Using the TV menu Channel button and selecting channel used to display in the TV preview window. Now I get audio but no video...
Using the TV menu Channel button and selecting channel used to display in the TV preview window. Now I get audio but no video...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom