MediaPortal 1 Talk (52 Viewers)

General talk regarding our HTPC-software MediaPortal 1 takes place here.
Hi, If you like clickfinder, a German tv-guide, and use the tvserver of mp, these two scripts might be interesting for you. They allow direct programming of recordings out of clickfinder. :D Simply choose "an Sendetermin erinnern" in clickfinder, exit clickfinder and the schedule in tvserver is set. Installation: 1. Install PHP...
Hi, If you like clickfinder, a German tv-guide, and use the tvserver of mp, these two scripts might be interesting for you. They...
Hi, If you like clickfinder, a German tv-guide, and use the tvserver of mp, these two scripts might be interesting for you. They...
Replies
Views
last one who worked on it was rtv afaik.
last one who worked on it was rtv afaik.
... how is it possible that MP doesn't have visual feedback for volume fader?? i can see it only when viewing full screen films but...
Replies
Views
I use an external player (vlc) and when i watch a video it doesnt automatically set it as watched, which is fine. So when i want to change the status to watched i press f3 and wait for it to fetch the info from imdb then go down and select the 'watched' option. but i'm wondering if theres a way i could skip finding the info and just...
I use an external player (vlc) and when i watch a video it doesnt automatically set it as watched, which is fine. So when i want to...
I use an external player (vlc) and when i watch a video it doesnt automatically set it as watched, which is fine. So when i want to...
Replies
Views
I stand corrected. :oops:
I stand corrected. :oops:
I have no idea where to post this, so I thought here would do. Hopefully someone sees this and know's how to stop the scam...
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot Aanunina!! Now I'm switching to MP, bye bye MCE :D
Thanks a lot Aanunina!! Now I'm switching to MP, bye bye MCE :D
Hi I've tryed to search the Forum to find out if MP supports DVB-T subtitles but can't find a clear answer. Does MP Support...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 about ANT DE
Lol Thanks I'm actually from the Isle of Man, I am just studying Chinese in China.
Lol Thanks I'm actually from the Isle of Man, I am just studying Chinese in China.
I never even heard of the ANT movie database until I started playing with MediaPortal and looked at the MyFilms plugin which seemed...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the info, My Client does connect to the server fine, I did have to tweak with the TCP/IP Settings to disable virtual ports and set the standard 1433 Port as active. The Native client is a little too finiky about what it will resolve etc. I just bound the loopback and non routable to the port. Its
Thanks for the info, My Client does connect to the server fine, I did have to tweak with the TCP/IP Settings to disable virtual...
Ok, So let me preface this by saying this is my first install of the MediaPortal was kinda waiting for the client server to be...
Replies
Views
yeah, you just need to use UNC drive notations. IE, instead of mapped drives, use the format \\<fileserver>\recordings or whatever names you use for your set up.
yeah, you just need to use UNC drive notations. IE, instead of mapped drives, use the format \\<fileserver>\recordings or whatever...
Hello I was wondering if it was possible to have the recorded shows use a network drive to save to instead of the local one...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Question: DE
Is it posible to import Mediaportal's channel list, from TVserver? The thing is that when i scan from tvserver, it doesnt tune any channel, but from media portal, i have no problems AT ALL. IT does get 2 channels, but they are scrambled. And manual tuning is not an option. Any tips guys? Thanx a lot Victor.
Is it posible to import Mediaportal's channel list, from TVserver? The thing is that when i scan from tvserver, it doesnt tune any...
Is it posible to import Mediaportal's channel list, from TVserver? The thing is that when i scan from tvserver, it doesnt tune any...
Replies
Views
Thanks guys/gals:-) I use an MX-850 RF universal, but the MCE remote I still have doesn't have the row of colored buttons at the bottom. The "X" does work, however, so I'll look to see if there is an IR code for "X" for the MX-850, or I'll just use the KeyBoardInputPlugin and map an unused key input to "X." Thanks!
Thanks guys/gals:-) I use an MX-850 RF universal, but the MCE remote I still have doesn't have the row of colored buttons at the...
This sounds silly, but I couldn't figure it out or find an answer. If I am viewing, say a TV show in My TV Series, and then for...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Web Scheduling DE
This is because it has not been released yet ;). -level20peon
This is because it has not been released yet ;). -level20peon
Is there a web component where if one didn't want to turn on the TV, but already had a computer on they could just open a web...
Replies
Views
The method above is what I have used for some time, started using it by accident and it works well. What is realy needed is a fix to the GUI so that recording options are present in the RADIO section OR the option to have the RADIO stations listed in the TV section, under a GROUP sort with their respective EPG aswell. OR...
The method above is what I have used for some time, started using it by accident and it works well. What is realy needed is a...
I'm sure this must have been asked before but I can't find it with a search... Is it possible to use MP to record DVB-T radio...
Replies
Views
Hi & thanks for the fast reply! I appreciate the fact, that the server can be located in another room and then use a small box as client in the living room - i looked at a VIA fanless solution for use as the client because of the no-noise possibility and the low power consumption. Problem is, they are darned expensive and does not...
Hi & thanks for the fast reply! I appreciate the fact, that the server can be located in another room and then use a small box...
Hi, As a total nOOb to TV Server i have what might be a rather basic question: Is it possible to configure TV Server to use a...
Replies
Views
Is there an ffdshow install/plugin for MP? I looked around my setup config and didn't see ffdshow there at all. Otherwise, I can't see to get anything to stream the .nsv files w/in MP. Thanks for the help, Oy.
Is there an ffdshow install/plugin for MP? I looked around my setup config and didn't see ffdshow there at all. Otherwise, I...
is it possible to watch streaming NSV video from within MP ? at the moment i need to use winamp to watch them, but would be cool...
Replies
Views
I was worried you were going to say something like that ;) Thanks, I'll look it up. Are there other products that can do what I need?
I was worried you were going to say something like that ;) Thanks, I'll look it up. Are there other products that can do what I...
Hi Sorry for the post - it may have been asked previously. I've been playing around with MP and was wondering if it's...
Replies
Views
Add 'numberofentries=97' at line 2 and it works. I have also attached a zip-file with individual playlists for each station.
Add 'numberofentries=97' at line 2 and it works. I have also attached a zip-file with individual playlists for each station.
I was researching the possibility to expand the current list of Norwegian radiostreams, when I came over the "Norsk Tuner"...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 NAS with clients DE
The easiest way to test it would be to run Mediaportal in a window and start playing a DVD stream. Open the task manager and see what your network usage is at. It would be the same usage on your NAS.
The easiest way to test it would be to run Mediaportal in a window and start playing a DVD stream. Open the task manager and see...
Hi guys, i'm developing a system for a motor yacht. The system is composed by few clients (pc with Windows XP or Vista) connected...
Replies
Views
OK, so it is defined in the skin rather than the client setup. Thanks, this gets me pointed in the right direction.:thx:
OK, so it is defined in the skin rather than the client setup. Thanks, this gets me pointed in the right direction.:thx:
Man, this sure seems like it is a dumb question. :wtf: I was positive that I saw a setting somewhere to set the number of...
Replies
Views
Go to Configuration / Pictures / Picture Folders. Then do one of the following : a) Select Remember last used folder b) Tick the mark in the folder list for your picture folder (It will be default).
Go to Configuration / Pictures / Picture Folders. Then do one of the following : a) Select Remember last used folder b) Tick the...
I am trying to figure out if there is any way to get rid of the Shares item which pops up in some of the sections, like Pictures or...
Replies
Views
This would also be useful for me as we are looking at a school wide media sharing system, we could then use daemon tools to stream iso's of dvd's that the school has copyright permissions to use. Or we may rip them down to divx to save bandwidth strain accross the network. The powerpoint plugin would be fantastic in this way...
This would also be useful for me as we are looking at a school wide media sharing system, we could then use daemon tools to stream...
I'm trying out different media solutions to use in all our conference rooms. It will be some sort of HTPC. MP is great with the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 quick question DE
I am also testing out the xbox360 hd dvd drive right now and when since I had to download cyberlinks powerdvd and so had their codecs on there I tried switching to those just to see what would happen. The ripped movies played just fine. It is some kind of a codec issue. This kind of sucks since I forked out like $50 for the purevideo...
I am also testing out the xbox360 hd dvd drive right now and when since I had to download cyberlinks powerdvd and so had their...
Could someone please tell me the path to check what codecs windows media player is using. I'm having this problem of Media Portal...
Replies
Views
Hi, currently that feature is in development stage. Here you can find the forum thread that has the latest information about the DVB subtitle support: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/new_dvb_subtitle_filter_tsreader_based-t25838.html I highly suggest that that beta filter is not installed any HTPC / MediaPortal that is in daily...
Hi, currently that feature is in development stage. Here you can find the forum thread that has the latest information about the...
Hi, I have following this forum quite awhile now and it is still unclear to me if the subtitle support is there for DVB-T based...
Replies
Views
Hiya - check my reply to your post over at the dvbowners forum.
Hiya - check my reply to your post over at the dvbowners forum.
So i have been using MP for a few months with a Dual Digital HD tuners. However in this time i've been unable to get S-Video or...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 some questions DE
thanx for clearing that up... ;) all of you, Dips
thanx for clearing that up... ;) all of you, Dips
I know the tv server has been around for quite a while, but, I have some questions... I bought a tvcard once but it never works so...
Replies
Views
Thanks man! I'll try it tomorrow then.
Thanks man! I'll try it tomorrow then.
I installed the rc1 and tvserver and everything worked perfect. Until my computer overheated and crashed. When I try to start...
Replies
Views
I read the datormagazin-s riview. http://www.datormagazin.se/frinedladdning/allaprogram/article134491.ece
I read the datormagazin-s riview. http://www.datormagazin.se/frinedladdning/allaprogram/article134491.ece
Better then MS Media center. (MIKRODATORN is the number one computer paper in Sweden.) Cool! http://www.idg.se/ (In Swedish)
Replies
Views
Have a look at those URLs: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/Supported_TVCards https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/getting_your_h_w_tvcard_supported_you-t1573.html
Have a look at those URLs: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/Supported_TVCards...
Hi, I've installed a new tv card (e-tech TVPI03). When i go to the tv wizard, media portal can't find any tv cards installed...
Replies
Views
Hello Jofo, you cannot change the sound-source in the tv-server. You should however try another audio-codec like dscaler for your tv-function (configure this via MediaPortal configuration). This should do the trick. -level20peon
Hello Jofo, you cannot change the sound-source in the tv-server. You should however try another audio-codec like dscaler for your...
Hi! I Have a problem that drives me crazy… I’m running Mediaportal RC1 0.2.3.0 and TV-server Beta. I live in Sweden and run...
Replies
Views
Plus the thumbs directory :)
Plus the thumbs directory :)
i dont have the internet at home, so is there a way to download .xml files with TV series info in them, and then store them on my...
Replies
Views
Does any one know when or it the Leadtek WinFast TV2000 Expert tunner will be surported in TV-Engine 0.3 thanks
Does any one know when or it the Leadtek WinFast TV2000 Expert tunner will be surported in TV-Engine 0.3 thanks
First off, thanks to all of the devs for all of their work on this AWSOME program! I remember reading somewhere the Analog...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom