MediaPortal 1 Talk (36 Viewers)

General talk regarding our HTPC-software MediaPortal 1 takes place here.
wondering if there is anyway of resolving this some how for multiseat people?
wondering if there is anyway of resolving this some how for multiseat people?
Just wondering why I have to set the codec for the tv plugin in the "Movies" section of MP setup, rather than in the "TV" area...
Replies
Views
before I update the TV engine, I read through recent TVengine SVN threads to see if there has been any database changes. This gives me an idea of what I am in for. Usually I also find someone has posted a fix to recreate my existing database, as has happened this time. Sure, it takes me a little longer but I'd rather my time was...
before I update the TV engine, I read through recent TVengine SVN threads to see if there has been any database changes. This...
Hi, installing the SVN updated also the database (structure), previous data was lost. Three questions: - Why is this done? What...
Replies
Views
Yep. Thats right. TV Server runs fine on WHS. No issues at all, so long as your TV cards can install ok. cheers
Yep. Thats right. TV Server runs fine on WHS. No issues at all, so long as your TV cards can install ok. cheers
Hi all.. Just wanted to share some info. I have recently been using MP with WHS ( RC1 ), and although it works ok, WHS does...
Replies
Views
So using TVE3 reduces quality for us analogue users?
So using TVE3 reduces quality for us analogue users?
Hi all, Have TV server engine 0.3 up and running. I have all configured and running and the only thing that keep me from using...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Speed: TV2 or TV3 DE
Awesome! Thanks for the update. I'll go and give it a try!
Awesome! Thanks for the update. I'll go and give it a try!
Qucik question: Which is fastest - TV2 or TV3? Whicch changes channels fastest? does one perform quicker than the other? Is one...
Replies
Views
well.... what do you think how many ppl would start a bugreport because their channels are "missing"? ;) there is another reason which is releated to an improvement in usability, which i cant tell you at this point. :) this is how it looks here:
well.... what do you think how many ppl would start a bugreport because their channels are "missing"? ;) there is another reason...
Hi guys! I recently got my Tv server working with my new FloppyDTV. I switched from Sceneos TVC, and I found that there is some...
Replies
Views
I mean I didn't add a card in the old TV section, so there's nothing to delete :) Nik
I mean I didn't add a card in the old TV section, so there's nothing to delete :) Nik
I'm pretty sure I've done everything to configure the TV server engine but... it doesn't work... Today I've installed a brand...
Replies
Views
Ok sorry on my second read I got it. ;) I will add this to the Wiki.
Ok sorry on my second read I got it. ;) I will add this to the Wiki.
Great news from me: it's working, and it's super fast! Although I had one hang over a half our of zapping changing channels it's...
Replies
Views
Just reformatted system... Fully updted (autopatcher july incl. installed and applied) Installed MP 0.2.3RC1+SVN MediaPortal-svn--07-27-2007--01-00-Rev15338.exe and tvengine3-07-27-2007--01-22h--Rev15338 Using Microsoft SQL server. Configuring OK - both server and client. When switching on MP and starting modules -> TV i...
Just reformatted system... Fully updted (autopatcher july incl. installed and applied) Installed MP 0.2.3RC1+SVN...
Just reformatted system... Fully updted (autopatcher july incl. installed and applied) Installed MP 0.2.3RC1+SVN...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Record radio DE
Hey developers, please take a look at this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my_new_radio-t14874p2.html?highlight=my+new+radio We are desperate! I appologize if this is wrong place to ask for features... Tell me where!
Hey developers, please take a look at this thread...
Hey developers, please take a look at this thread...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Broadcast Solution DE
Well..in the interim (until I learn programming) I found a solution for our needs - it doesn't display still images or the weather, but I'll work on that... http://www.jakeludington.com/downloads/20050418_windows_media_professional_exhibitor.html http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/forpros/encoder/utilities.aspx
Well..in the interim (until I learn programming) I found a solution for our needs - it doesn't display still images or the weather...
First, I apologize if this thread is somewhere else in the forum... I am trying to find a solution for a Veteran's Hospital to...
Replies
Views
Hi everytime i try to search for any channels with the TV Server the Signal Level of the TV Adapter falls down to 0%, also with other tv programms, i tried differnent svn´s everytime the same problem. where´s the problem? cu mitze ps: do you need any logs?
Hi everytime i try to search for any channels with the TV Server the Signal Level of the TV Adapter falls down to 0%, also with...
Hi everytime i try to search for any channels with the TV Server the Signal Level of the TV Adapter falls down to 0%, also with...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Hauppauge PVR-500 DE
Yes, this worked for me as-well... Thanks :D GeoV
Yes, this worked for me as-well... Thanks :D GeoV
Does TV3 support dual tuner cards? My Hauppauge PVR-500 works fine as a single tuner. When I record and then try to watch a...
Replies
Views
Re-Design MyTV - get involved Recently the Team MediaPortal has been talking internaly about the current design of the MyTV Client Plugin of the TV-Server. Now we would like to ask YOU what you think how it should work, look and feel. :) Therefor we have created a new Forum where you can start a thread for your proposal. Design...
Re-Design MyTV - get involved Recently the Team MediaPortal has been talking internaly about the current design of the MyTV...
Re-Design MyTV - get involved Recently the Team MediaPortal has been talking internaly about the current design of the MyTV...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Avermedia A700 pro DE
Hi all, Have installed an Avermedia A700pro card in my mediaportal machine. Its all detected and installed by windows, but clicking add under capture cards in MP setu[p says no cards detected. Why? I also have a hauppaugge pvr 150 installed and thats working fine... Another thread i found suggested adding data to...
Hi all, Have installed an Avermedia A700pro card in my mediaportal machine. Its all detected and installed by windows, but...
Hi all, Have installed an Avermedia A700pro card in my mediaportal machine. Its all detected and installed by windows, but...
Replies
Views
Same problem here using a Lifeview x1 MST-m2a2, also I cannot use the analog video channels, because no channel found when scanning, but on tv2 it work, any help?
Same problem here using a Lifeview x1 MST-m2a2, also I cannot use the analog video channels, because no channel found when...
I am trying to tune FM-radiostations to my Haupauge HVR 1110 card. In TVE3 pressing the scan button leads to the answer: "Your TV...
Replies
Views
Hi again..... Ok then i take that as a "it is not possible"...... I actually don´t see why not, but i must just give up at say, tough luck....... ;-)
Hi again..... Ok then i take that as a "it is not possible"...... I actually don´t see why not, but i must just give up at...
Hi there..... I have a question for you..... :-) Is it at all possible to install the Dreambox plugin more than one time, so...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV server and IR DE
I've read about 1000 pages now and im even more confused Does the IR blaster work in TVserver0.3 with a pvr-150 (hauppauge)??? clearing this up would be a good atarting point for me :) anyone?
I've read about 1000 pages now and im even more confused Does the IR blaster work in TVserver0.3 with a pvr-150 (hauppauge)...
I've read about 1000 pages now and im even more confused Does the IR blaster work in TVserver0.3 with a pvr-150 (hauppauge)...
Replies
Views
Hello, We are adding support for QAM (Clear QAM) with our new combo card (Saber DA-1N1-I) and MP. We are looking for a tester with a digital cable feed and some experience using MP. I will provide the tuner card. (It is PCI so you need a free slot for it) Please reaspond off line. Shimon Thanks shimon at visat view...
Hello, We are adding support for QAM (Clear QAM) with our new combo card (Saber DA-1N1-I) and MP. We are looking for a tester...
Hello, We are adding support for QAM (Clear QAM) with our new combo card (Saber DA-1N1-I) and MP. We are looking for a tester...
Replies
Views
Has anyone managed to get Theatertek working properly as an external player? It launches nicely when I select a DVD in My Video. However, when I exit out of TT I get the TT logo screen but Mediaportal is obviously running behind the graphics as I can click on the screen and get the Mediaportal audio cues and if I click in the right...
Has anyone managed to get Theatertek working properly as an external player? It launches nicely when I select a DVD in My Video...
Has anyone managed to get Theatertek working properly as an external player? It launches nicely when I select a DVD in My Video...
Replies
Views
Hi dvdmonster, If you don't like the "jumping" of the selection bar you can fix it instead. In this situation the menu items scroll behind the fixed selection bar. You can set this mode in configuration.exe->Plugins, right click the home plugin and select 'Configuration', tick 'Fix Scroll Bar' in the pop-up window. Regards, Jan
Hi dvdmonster, If you don't like the "jumping" of the selection bar you can fix it instead. In this situation the menu items...
I just came back to try out MP again after giving it 11 months more to age. It's very nice, but I can't stand the jumping select...
Replies
Views
This isn't to be discussed here. Google argarwal and you'll find a more suitable place to discuss it.
This isn't to be discussed here. Google argarwal and you'll find a more suitable place to discuss it.
Sorry if this topic is taboo here, kind of new to all of this. Just curious on how to install these two. Maybe someone can give...
Replies
Views
For the interested ones: German c't magazine (issue 15/07) had a more in depth report on the decoding capabilites of the latetest graphic cards. Don't know why Anandtech didn't test 8500 or 2400XT cards :S
For the interested ones: German c't magazine (issue 15/07) had a more in depth report on the decoding capabilites of the latetest...
anandtech has a nice article about HD Video decoding: Conclusion: Nvidia has better quality, minimal 8600 don't use a 8800 AMD...
Replies
Views
Hi, my problem is: I have a TT DVB-S2 Card witch is card one, priority 2 and a Twinhan DVB-S as a second one, priority 1. All Channels (HD and SD) are mapped to Card 1 and all SD channels mapped to card 2. In TV Server i can see, if system is idle, card 1 (TT DVB-S2) is grabbing the epg data. If i start watching a SD...
Hi, my problem is: I have a TT DVB-S2 Card witch is card one, priority 2 and a Twinhan DVB-S as a second one, priority 1...
Hi, my problem is: I have a TT DVB-S2 Card witch is card one, priority 2 and a Twinhan DVB-S as a second one, priority 1...
Replies
Views
Hi, Not too long... I'd guess 5-10 mins or so... It will perhaps also depend on your setting for how often the EPG grabber should run? (Setup TV Server-General Settings) Good luck! /J
Hi, Not too long... I'd guess 5-10 mins or so... It will perhaps also depend on your setting for how often the EPG grabber...
I really hate having holes in the epg!;) Xmltv is great, but doesn´t cover all my channels... Thought this might be of use for...
Replies
Views
Superb, thanks you guys. I knew it would be simple!
Superb, thanks you guys. I knew it would be simple!
Hi guys, First off can I just say that this program is absolutely amazing and everything I have been looking for. Media Centre...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Windows suspend DE
Don't know why is MP changing the native Windows suspend behavior I really do not understand why the MP guys did those complicated things with the suspend issue, and so causing Windows not to handle standby properly. (Don't get me wrong, they generally do a great job). Here are some facts, at least on my computer: 1. The native...
Don't know why is MP changing the native Windows suspend behavior I really do not understand why the MP guys did those complicated...
Hi all, I've installed MP 0.2.3RC1 and TVEngine3 0.2.3RC1 on XP over the weekend. It's a nice combo and TVEngine is an...
Replies
Views
Hello, I found a version pretty stable some times ago for SD and HD via sat. The only issue was about timeshifting problems while changing channels. Now I have tried latest TVE3 and MP SVN but cannot find another stable solution. Which is the best SVN version of both for stability now? Thank you. Christian
Hello, I found a version pretty stable some times ago for SD and HD via sat. The only issue was about timeshifting problems while...
Hello, I found a version pretty stable some times ago for SD and HD via sat. The only issue was about timeshifting problems while...
Replies
Views
do a search of the forums. There has been a lot of work recently to make MP compatible with WinAMP visualisations. Other types of VIS work too.
do a search of the forums. There has been a lot of work recently to make MP compatible with WinAMP visualisations. Other types of...
Are there are any extra visualizations for MediaPortal? There is currently only one (the one that comes with WMP) and that goes...
Replies
Views
Yea I have, but it looks like that one doesnt rip out adds?
Yea I have, but it looks like that one doesnt rip out adds?
Hi, Is there any standalone tool that will automatically remove adds and then compress the dvrms file down to an mpg...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom