MediaPortal 1 Talk (66 Viewers)

General talk regarding our HTPC-software MediaPortal 1 takes place here.
MP1 MP2 TV Series DE
Hey, i don't think that works with VIDEO_TS dvd style series :( and I couldn't really get it to parse my avi files, despite setting up the filters!
Hey, i don't think that works with VIDEO_TS dvd style series :( and I couldn't really get it to parse my avi files, despite setting...
Hey, Movies are perfect, but when I want to put TV series in or something such as that, in either normal DVD format or perhaps...
Replies
Views
that sucks abut the DMCA notice. Like an episode of BG makes you a criminal. Welcome to the forums and have fun with MP though :)
that sucks abut the DMCA notice. Like an episode of BG makes you a criminal. Welcome to the forums and have fun with MP though :)
I built a HTPC using some spare parts, and have some questions about getting everything to work together the way I want... 1) I...
Replies
Views
I most certainly will! Would stil be nice for the server logs to contain the version number though! All the best Andy
I most certainly will! Would stil be nice for the server logs to contain the version number though! All the best Andy
Hi, I've just switch to TVE3 and so far apart from a couple of minor problems I'm really impressed. I wanted to post about the...
Replies
Views
To answer my own questions! A set of icons can be found here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/tv_logos_uk_freeview_help_yourself-t2172p10.html And yes the logos do show up in the search results! I love this product and the people that use/build it! Thanks PD and everyone that has created the logos! Andy
To answer my own questions! A set of icons can be found here...
Hi, Is there anyway to modify the skins to include the channel name when displaying the list of recorded programs or when...
Replies
Views
Hi, To make it easy to check my log files I have the standard medial portal log directory shared on my home network. That way I can check it from my notebook. I wanted to do the same with the TV server log directory, but I've hit a problem. I can share the directory no problem. But when I try to access it from the network I get an...
Hi, To make it easy to check my log files I have the standard medial portal log directory shared on my home network. That way I...
Hi, To make it easy to check my log files I have the standard medial portal log directory shared on my home network. That way I...
Replies
Views
Yes, that's correct ...
Yes, that's correct ...
Hi folks, I am wondering if someone can set me straight on a few basics. I notice that for things like Purevideo and Avivo...
Replies
Views
Here's the ultimate Powerstrip guide/tutorial available on the net: http://www.ramelectronics.net/html/powerstrip.html But I must admit that Powerstrip works its magic better when you are dealing with an RPTV such as mine, an old Toshiba 65H80. Good luck!:)
Here's the ultimate Powerstrip guide/tutorial available on the net: http://www.ramelectronics.net/html/powerstrip.html But I...
Hi, Long time reader, first time poster. I just finished building my HTPC. I'm using an ASUS M2NPV-VM motherboard with a...
Replies
Views
But MediaPortal when start TV write: Can not build graph. That the folder for graph`s?
But MediaPortal when start TV write: Can not build graph. That the folder for graph`s?
I have TV tuner BeholderTV on Philips SAA7135HL. How it can work with MediaPortal?
Replies
Views
first open: C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\ is that a problem (does it exist?) next try running "configuration.exe" form that directory then try running "MediaPortal.exe" if you get error as some stage there should be a "log" folder (C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\log) containing several error...
first open: C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\ is that a problem (does it exist?) next try running...
Hi, Can someone help me? I keep downloading the Media Portal software and using the installation wizard, but on clicking to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Powerscheduler DE
Hi KoktGrus why don't you put your NES emulator in the process-list of the Power-Scheduler thing? Then it will not shut down while you are using it. I think this process-dependent shutdown of Powerscheduler is the best solution to this problem I have ever seen. So simple and logical. Axel
Hi KoktGrus why don't you put your NES emulator in the process-list of the Power-Scheduler thing? Then it will not shut down...
How should i set up the powerschedulers? If i've got MP open, i want the computer to enter standby mode after 30 min idle...
Replies
Views
No worries, enjoy your remote. Now I'm only waiting for the My DVD button to be coded to life.
No worries, enjoy your remote. Now I'm only waiting for the My DVD button to be coded to life.
Hi Folks I'm new to Media Portal and have been using IMEDIAN/IMON till now. I have googled many a interweb pages regarding Media...
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot, that's very nice and good to hear!
Thanks a lot, that's very nice and good to hear!
I just wanted to thank everybody that was involved with creating and developing Media Portal. Recently I moved to my own place...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 cable modulation DE
No problem. It's always nice to help someone who is polite and understands forum etiquette ;-) Welcome to the MP forums, by the way.
No problem. It's always nice to help someone who is polite and understands forum etiquette ;-) Welcome to the MP forums, by the...
Hey guys i have dish network and i was wondering if it was possible to recieve the signal with mediacenter and have dual outputs...
Replies
Views
Well I tested it. MediaPortal does indeed stop the MCE scheduler service, so if you are running MePo then anything you have scheduled to record won't record. I'm using only using a MePo client on the MCE box, not a TV server. The TV Service should be the portion responsible for shutting down the MCE scheduler service, not the...
Well I tested it. MediaPortal does indeed stop the MCE scheduler service, so if you are running MePo then anything you have...
I have been unable to find the answer to this elsewhere, apologies if I just didn't look hard enough. Are there any issues with...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 need help DE
i build the media portal project in my pc in visual studio 2005 platform i try to add a plugin as the way stated in the plugins adding tutorial, i do all the steps,but no plugin added in the configuration setup. i don't know what is the problem. thanks alot:)
i build the media portal project in my pc in visual studio 2005 platform i try to add a plugin as the way stated in the plugins...
i build the media portal project in my pc in visual studio 2005 platform i try to add a plugin as the way stated in the plugins...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Vista support DE
Please use the search function this has been asked so many times... Also notice the changelog update of today: MediaPortal Setup 27/03/2007 [20:38h] mPod added: Next release installer (no date yet) should be compatible to every windows from w2k to vista Greetz, THDBASED
Please use the search function this has been asked so many times... Also notice the changelog update of today: MediaPortal...
How´s mediaportal's and TVE3's vista x32 and x64-support?
Replies
Views
See this post. Have not seen a fix yet. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/atsc_either_sound_video_not_both-t19789.html
See this post. Have not seen a fix yet. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/atsc_either_sound_video_not_both-t19789.html
I have the latest SVN for TV server and MP, I have configured the FusionHDTV Gold Card to receive the ATSC OTA signal, it allows to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Aver Media Remote DE
AVerTV remote control plugin There is an "AVerTV remote control plugin" that I've been using since mid last year and it works very well. https://www.team-mediaportal.com/files/Download/Plugins/Input/AVerTVremotecontrolplugin/ Give it a try and if it doesn't work, I suggest revieiwing and posting to the following forum for...
AVerTV remote control plugin There is an "AVerTV remote control plugin" that I've been using since mid last year and it works very...
Hi Does anyone know how to to set up Aver Remote with Media Portal or does anyone know about any remote mapper??? Best...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
I only has the TT 1500 CI running for a long time under TV Engine 2. There works the CI really goord. With TV Engine 3 at the moment i use only the TT 3200 CI, course the diseqC problems don´t let me use the other card´s. Erbsenkopp
I only has the TT 1500 CI running for a long time under TV Engine 2. There works the CI really goord. With TV Engine 3 at the...
Hi, I'm about to fork out some cash for a new PCI DVB-S card (With CI) and would like peoples experience and opions on whether I...
Replies
Views
I could agree more with MariachiElf. :) I'm looking also for a solution where client is server, server can be client, monitor can be server, ... No limitation where your audio or video is shown ... Are there any plans to implement this ?
I could agree more with MariachiElf. :) I'm looking also for a solution where client is server, server can be client, monitor...
Hi there, I'm extremely excited about the new Client/Server model for MP. I am so excited about getting it to work after I got...
Replies
Views
Ciao, I do not have (yet) this version. I will update this evening. Good to hear that they continue to support this card ! EDIT: Driver updated and no more blue screens (until now).
Ciao, I do not have (yet) this version. I will update this evening. Good to hear that they continue to support this card ! EDIT...
Hello, I'm having issues getting the TvServer and the Skystar 2 working. The TvService doesn't find any Astra channels. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, today I made a comparison between TVE2 and TVE3. For benchmarking I used a Sempron 64 3000+, my P3-S1133 seems a little bit too slow for TVE3. These are the results: Starttime until the MediaPortal Home Screen appears beginning from pressung start button of PC. MediaPortal 0.2.2.0 with TVE2: 40s MediaPortal 0.2.2.0...
Hello, today I made a comparison between TVE2 and TVE3. For benchmarking I used a Sempron 64 3000+, my P3-S1133 seems a little...
Hello, today I made a comparison between TVE2 and TVE3. For benchmarking I used a Sempron 64 3000+, my P3-S1133 seems a little...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 hi DE
Hello all, This is my first post so I am sorry if its in the wrong place I have looked and couldnt find a place to put it. Right I have installed MP and set it up, it works great auto-mounts images, plays DIVX. My DVB-T USB stick is a not-supported one and there for doesnt work, thats not a prob I'll just get another, my...
Hello all, This is my first post so I am sorry if its in the wrong place I have looked and couldnt find a place to put it...
Hello all, This is my first post so I am sorry if its in the wrong place I have looked and couldnt find a place to put it...
Replies
Views
TV-server did it!!! edit: however, noticed that local news somtimes makes stream to stop on the client (u have to reconnect to stream to make it work). This is if singleseat also runns, and both uses the same TV-card. Have not seen this earlier.
TV-server did it!!! edit: however, noticed that local news somtimes makes stream to stop on the client (u have to reconnect to...
There are still problems when channels change from AC3 sound to MP2, as SVT does when they send local news . Either the picture...
Replies
Views
yup, seen that.. let´s se how it behaves =)
yup, seen that.. let´s se how it behaves =)
Is the TVE3 stable enough to use today? Has there been added any support for multiple audio-streams? When will it get out from...
Replies
Views
Howzit Guys :) I am currently residing in south africa, and wanted some help from experts on DVB-S Tv cards My current set-up is as follows: I have 8 Satelite dishes which tapes 8 channels on to 16 LG 180GB DVD Recorders. While 8 dvd recorders is taping, i am cleaning up the other 8 with the previous days recordings on to DVD's...
Howzit Guys :) I am currently residing in south africa, and wanted some help from experts on DVB-S Tv cards My current...
Howzit Guys :) I am currently residing in south africa, and wanted some help from experts on DVB-S Tv cards My current...
Replies
Views
I built my first HTPC at the weekend :D and am very pleased with it apart from one small problem. Ive used a SATA 250Gb Western Digital as my HDD, but only 125Gb is being seen by windows explorer. Initially i had 3 conections to the HDD (power, sata data & sata power), so removed the 4 pin power connection thinking that maybe it...
I built my first HTPC at the weekend :D and am very pleased with it apart from one small problem. Ive used a SATA 250Gb Western...
I built my first HTPC at the weekend :D and am very pleased with it apart from one small problem. Ive used a SATA 250Gb Western...
Replies
Views
chenks, yeah, i know wireless isn't the best...its actually going to be ~5-10m but its straight across the living room into my bedroom. not sure if my housemate would appriciate a blue cable across the middle of the room, and we are renting so we are not able to cable the house. elliottmc, thanks for clearing that up...obviously...
chenks, yeah, i know wireless isn't the best...its actually going to be ~5-10m but its straight across the living room into my...
Ok... im a long time user of Windows MCE and now VMC... pretty much, im moving house (ie, out of home :p) and the new...
Replies
Views
and WOW, haven't touched my MP since 0.2.2.0, but the changes in the interface are startling, snappier and much more pleasant to use. Didn't solve the issue I was trying to get the better of but hey this is wonderful.
and WOW, haven't touched my MP since 0.2.2.0, but the changes in the interface are startling, snappier and much more pleasant to...
and WOW, haven't touched my MP since 0.2.2.0, but the changes in the interface are startling, snappier and much more pleasant to...
Replies
Views
I do believe that slick, low-noise hd-capable HTPCs are possible. Especially as long as you stick to "broadcast" HD 720p/1080i h264/MPEG2 at medium bitrates. BluRay h264 disks at 1080p24 with bitrates peaking at >41mbps is probably more work. Even there, a core2 duo 6600 with somthing like an nvidia 8600 graphics card is probably...
I do believe that slick, low-noise hd-capable HTPCs are possible. Especially as long as you stick to "broadcast" HD 720p/1080i...
Excuse my ignorance, but why can't the TV server undertake Pre-Processing on the H.264 transmission prior to being streamed to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom