OnlineVideos (30 Viewers)

Das ist komisch, ein Deutscher die Hollandisch zu mir spricht in einer Englischen Forum... That's odd, a german speaking dutch to me in a english forum... Btw, you can publish this site in the onlinevideos configuration, after you request an account at offbyone, so the whole world automagically gets your site when they autoupdate.
Das ist komisch, ein Deutscher die Hollandisch zu mir spricht in einer Englischen Forum... That's odd, a german speaking dutch...
Hi @ all can someone explain how to get the ResultUrl from zShare I get this ResultUrl...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would appreciate adding Football Highlights | Soccer Highlights | Video | Watch Goals | Goalsarena to OnlineVideos. It's a great site with current football highlights & goals videos from various sites. Thanks:thx:
Hi, I would appreciate adding Football Highlights | Soccer Highlights | Video | Watch Goals | Goalsarena to OnlineVideos...
Hi, I would appreciate adding Football Highlights | Soccer Highlights | Video | Watch Goals | Goalsarena to OnlineVideos...
Replies
Views
AW: Some questions: What do the Youtube numbers mean? Does the video not exist? They are only for advanced users, no need to care, but here's more info on that: YouTube Tips & Tricks: Formats, Embedded Players, APIs and More
AW: Some questions: What do the Youtube numbers mean? Does the video not exist? They are only for advanced users, no need to care...
Awesome plug-in. I've been using for quite a while now. A couple of questions: When I select a Youtube video to play, the...
Replies
Views
AW: Channel 10 Australia Catch up service Sounds like you have to fire up VS2010 and create a SiteUtil for this.
AW: Channel 10 Australia Catch up service Sounds like you have to fire up VS2010 and create a SiteUtil for this.
I am currently trying to build a general site for Channel 10 Australia Catchup. I though it would be as easy as the AFL 2011 one...
Replies
Views
thanks. i solved the problem by installing the 0.28 from the wiki site and not from this forum. thanks!
thanks. i solved the problem by installing the 0.28 from the wiki site and not from this forum. thanks!
since automatic update is dissabled incase i don't have the latest version of Online videos. can I update to the latest OV version...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Cant Play All DE
AW: Cant Play All Play All is broken in 0.28, already fixed in OnlineVideos SVN and will be working with 0.29 again.
AW: Cant Play All Play All is broken in 0.28, already fixed in OnlineVideos SVN and will be working with 0.29 again.
Hi all.. OnlineVideos is one of my favorites plug ins and I have a long list of downloaded music videos I enjoy but for some reason...
Replies
Views
AW: OnlineVideos stuttering while watching zdf mediathek ZDF has mms windows media format streams. There must be something wrong with your wmv codecs I guess.
AW: OnlineVideos stuttering while watching zdf mediathek ZDF has mms windows media format streams. There must be something wrong...
Hallo, there is a strange behavior of onlinevideos on my htpc. Watching zdf mediathek streams results in slowmo stuttering...
Replies
Views
At last i got it working, i installed the 1.2 alfa version of MP. now it works, both in mytrailers, and in onlinevideos.. :)
At last i got it working, i installed the 1.2 alfa version of MP. now it works, both in mytrailers, and in onlinevideos.. :)
That site is still not working, ive tryid it last week, 2 times this week, still not working. ive just updatet to version 0.28...
Replies
Views
AW: Issue with "Das Erste MediatThek" Same here! Hopefully it will be fixed soon...
AW: Issue with "Das Erste MediatThek" Same here! Hopefully it will be fixed soon...
Hi offbyone! I am using OnlineVideos 0.29 with MP SVN 27704 and have an issue with "Das Erste MediaThek" ! I have tried to play...
Replies
Views
just a little advice: remember to reconnect before starting the video :D...
just a little advice: remember to reconnect before starting the video :D...
hi all! thank u for your great work! I've got an idea for the new version: as long as megavideo was supported by this plugin ...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Youtube search DE
Perhaps adding logs will help? Our crystal ball isn't working quite as it used to do.
Perhaps adding logs will help? Our crystal ball isn't working quite as it used to do.
Hi folks First of all, sorry for my bad english. I have a problem when i search for youtube videos from inside onlinevideos...
Replies
Views
There are no direct urls to flv's or mp4's on that rss-feed. So you need to get busy with the SiteParser. Sorry if I don't have a direct link to the explanation of that program (code.google servers give me an error...)
There are no direct urls to flv's or mp4's on that rss-feed. So you need to get busy with the SiteParser. Sorry if I don't have...
Here is a cool site, in Russian, "#infomaniya" http://www.infomaniya.ru/ There are RSS channels and there is one which represents...
Replies
Views
It is in online videos! So install that plugin and tvgemist will be included gr oek
It is in online videos! So install that plugin and tvgemist will be included gr oek
I'm trying to get Tvgemist to work but I'm running into an error that .asf and .wmv cannot be played due to codec. SAF 4.0 Final...
Replies
Views
ok, thanks. i don't have logs because it's not happened since, when it happens again i'll be sure to get logs. the codecs i'm using are the SAF 5.0 codec pack available on the forums, and i have the default settings from the onlinevideo install (i believe it installs a FLV splitter). i don't have any other problems from the codecs...
ok, thanks. i don't have logs because it's not happened since, when it happens again i'll be sure to get logs. the codecs i'm using...
occasionally i find a stream which seems to load OK (as in, no errors are produced) but then sits there buffering forever, without...
Replies
Views
fixed it. my HTPC runs on a multi-user system, with one user "media" which is logged into automatically when the system boots, and where MP runs. i have another user "admin" i log into with remote desktop from my laptop, to do MP config etc, because i don't like doing that stuff on the big screen. all other programs including MP...
fixed it. my HTPC runs on a multi-user system, with one user "media" which is logged into automatically when the system boots...
this is the message i see when i load the onlinevideos plugin. most of my channels are now broken as they won't update. i'm using...
Replies
Views
Perfect. Yesterday I tried "& s z l i g ;" ... but it didn't work. Your tip works fine. :thx: a lot.
Perfect. Yesterday I tried "& s z l i g ;" ... but it didn't work. Your tip works fine. :thx: a lot.
New feature description MediaPortal 1.2 allows buttons in the skin to call plugins with a parameter (OriginalThread). A 'button'...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Freecaster.tv DE
This is 100% perfect, but it should be enough :) <Site name="Freecaster" util="GenericSite" agecheck="false" enabled="true" lang="en"> <Description>Freecaster</Description> <Configuration> <item...
This is 100% perfect, but it should be enough :) <Site name="Freecaster" util="GenericSite" agecheck="false"...
This is 100% perfect, but it should be enough :) <Site name="Freecaster" util="GenericSite" agecheck="false"...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 BBC iPlayer Crash DE
Seeking works only into the already buffered parts (Orange in the Blue3Wide OSD) and if you have a duration in the OSD (should be if using the FLV splitter that comes with OnlineVideos or SAF5).
Seeking works only into the already buffered parts (Orange in the Blue3Wide OSD) and if you have a duration in the OSD (should be...
Hi, I am having a problem with the BBC iPlayer links in this plugin whereby it will buffer the stream all the way to 2% then...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 skip buffering DE
Hi, i've posted another reply in a thread on this forum about a MP crash...since this is also onlinevideos related i'll post it here aswel. Maybe you can take a look at my logfiles which i posted in the last post. If you have the time. Seems network related...
Hi, i've posted another reply in a thread on this forum about a MP crash...since this is also onlinevideos related i'll post it...
In the changelog of 0.28 it states that you should be able to skip the pre-buffer by pressing the play button again. Can anyone...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No Southpark WORLD? DE
Works here, without a glitch.
Works here, without a glitch.
I just tried Southpark WORLD site and nothing is showing in list, just empty. Is this working anymore? I'm using latest/newest...
Replies
Views
As far as I know User accounts hasn't been set-up for for online-videos. You can always request a feature to include but if there's not many requests for it I don't see it being implemented
As far as I know User accounts hasn't been set-up for for online-videos. You can always request a feature to include but if there's...
Hello, I have a megavideo account and I can't figure out how to use it with online videos. I use watch-series and watch-movies...
Replies
Views
Thanks offbyone for including the changes in the OnlineVideos 0.28 release. I have just installed the new version. Unfortunately, the music channels from NRJ have completely vanished from wwitv. But I think there are still some other interesting channels available.
Thanks offbyone for including the changes in the OnlineVideos 0.28 release. I have just installed the new version. Unfortunately...
Hello, how it is possible to get all stations at wwitv? If I started wwitv at onlinevideos I get only 20 german stations. At...
Replies
Views
i cant set up a download folder. i made a download folder but when i try to download it says to set up a download folder in config? any help on how to do this?
i cant set up a download folder. i made a download folder but when i try to download it says to set up a download folder in...
I just came across this plugin and it looks pretty cool. The problem is that we have a very slow (although "high Speed") DSL...
Replies
Views
I have ffdshow installed and use it for allmost all my audio, but I can´t select it as AAC decoder. monogram is the only one in the list. this is weird.....
I have ffdshow installed and use it for allmost all my audio, but I can´t select it as AAC decoder. monogram is the only one in the...
When I try to view movies from Cinemassacre with OnlineVideos 0.24 in MP 1.1 final, the movie briefly starts and then pauses...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: Create categories for online sites? I have written the parts of following text in another thread, but I think it's absolutely fittingly also in this thread: Hi, I love this plugin because of its fastness. The Mediathek addon for XBMC is much slower. But the main feature, I guess, would be the possibility to put desired...
AW: Re: Create categories for online sites? I have written the parts of following text in another thread, but I think it's...
With time, the list of online videos grows bigger and bigger. It would be extremely useful to be able to create categories for...
Replies
Views
Thanks! I will give it a try. Btw, the link for 101tv works, but not for people outside the netherlands :( (ip blocked).
Thanks! I will give it a try. Btw, the link for 101tv works, but not for people outside the netherlands :( (ip blocked).
I've been trying several times now to understand how to use the siteparser, but it's just mumbo-jumbo to me. I've seen the wiki...
Replies
Views
I have said it multiple times: There is a bug in current version that saving does not work. And you are welcome to design a more intuative configuration screen and implement it.
I have said it multiple times: There is a bug in current version that saving does not work. And you are welcome to design a more...
hi, im trying to add an youtube playlist like the how-to describes...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Poor Playback DE
Anyone ?
Anyone ?
I recently started using OnlineVidoes (after My Trailers stopped working in latest MP) and I've noticed that for some reason the...
Replies
Views
THX. it works like a charm.
THX. it works like a charm.
Hi, I hawe problem with building OnlineVideos in MS Visual C# 2010 Express. when I try build I get the following error: Error...
Replies
Views
Hi, after some testing i found solution for me. When RTMP link is created, the tag 'live' has to be set to 'true'. Now it works fine. So, i would like to ask if someone can explain what exactly this tag does and why if set to false causing video to gets stuck after a while. I will appreciate this. Pablik
Hi, after some testing i found solution for me. When RTMP link is created, the tag 'live' has to be set to 'true'. Now it works...
Hi, i'm testing new rtmp file streaming from archive of czech TV Česká Televize. Problem is, when video starts play, after cca...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom