OnlineVideos (78 Viewers)

I think that you want to select "Show Title 1" (without the "") and then, choose skip to (single char)
I think that you want to select "Show Title 1" (without the "") and then, choose skip to (single char)
I am trying to parse a site into Online Videos. All of the thumbs on the site that I am working with have alt tags that contain the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Youtube Webm DE
I have SAF version 6 installed and WEBM files plays nicely. It should be also pretty easy to install for beginners, too. It has it problems, but I've been pretty happy with it so far.
I have SAF version 6 installed and WEBM files plays nicely. It should be also pretty easy to install for beginners, too. It has it...
Hello, first I want to say that I love MP and Online Videos, as a german in american excile :) Recently Youtube added Webm as a...
Replies
Views
Thanks, will try it tonight :D Update: I just tried it and the new videos work great. Thanks for the quick fix, this have been bugging me for months. Should've written earlier :)
Thanks, will try it tonight :D Update: I just tried it and the new videos work great. Thanks for the quick fix, this have been...
Hi The "ThatGuyWithTheGlasses" section have some issues. For example if you go in to watch some Nostalgia Critic some videos work...
Replies
Views
i've got the same problem. but with me, nothing have changed in my network. 99 out of a 100 i can watch 1 episode without a problem. But when i play episode 2, somewhere it freezes. I happens with all streaming site's, so there for i have no idea what is going on. When alt+ctrl+del is pushed force close shuts Mp off,but the...
i've got the same problem. but with me, nothing have changed in my network. 99 out of a 100 i can watch 1 episode without a...
Hi guys, I've got a problem with the OnlineVideos plugin. After changing my apartment I've got a new internet connection...
Replies
Views
Hi, small bug with lable's in DefaultWide skin , in iTune Trailers . please see screen..
Hi, small bug with lable's in DefaultWide skin , in iTune Trailers . please see screen..
Replies
Views
Hi, I can play the video no problems at all except for a total lack of sound I've gone and tested the codecs in the plugin -config -codec all pass When I watch in windowed mode viewing the volume mixer I get nothing I can watch live tv/xvid/mkv/aac/dts etc no probs any ideas? I must be missing a codec somewhere! I...
Hi, I can play the video no problems at all except for a total lack of sound I've gone and tested the codecs in the plugin...
Hi, I can play the video no problems at all except for a total lack of sound I've gone and tested the codecs in the plugin...
Replies
Views
hello. fixed now. cyrillic search doesn't work though. reason unknown. actually, have found this thread seeking for workaround. probably, OV/MP russian keyboard issue.
hello. fixed now. cyrillic search doesn't work though. reason unknown. actually, have found this thread seeking for workaround...
Hi, maybe you can help, there is this page called kino-dom.tv (russian) already available in Online Videos. The problem is can...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Engadget DE
Hey Guys, I saw this on the Engadget RSS feed, thought it would make a good channel. I haven't seen any of their video, but read them all the time, so if we can hook into this video collection it would be good. The best info I have is this: Engadget comes to your TV on Boxee, Roku, Yahoo and DivX starting today -- Engadget C
Hey Guys, I saw this on the Engadget RSS feed, thought it would make a good channel. I haven't seen any of their video, but read...
Hey Guys, I saw this on the Engadget RSS feed, thought it would make a good channel. I haven't seen any of their video, but read...
Replies
Views
I am using version 0.30.0.1.1388 and have bad tearing when watching any online content. This is not an issue with any other video material like DVD, videos and tv. Anybody has a solution?
I am using version 0.30.0.1.1388 and have bad tearing when watching any online content. This is not an issue with any other video...
Hi guys! I have one strange problem with FLV videos. I was using 0.20 Onlinevideos plugin with no problems, but after updating to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Ign.com DE
Wow, online videos is the shiz niz! I did read the FAQ, but clearly didn't get it. I think the bit that confused me was that I didn't realise there is an online library of 220 odd sites already setup, I had assumed that the 70 that's installed with the plugin is it. So I was looking for somewhere to put a URL. Thanks for the help...
Wow, online videos is the shiz niz! I did read the FAQ, but clearly didn't get it. I think the bit that confused me was that I...
Hi all I would love to have IGN.com added to online videos- especially for the review videos Can someone point me the way to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Youtube top videos DE
Tested here with localize to true (in Germany) and works.
Tested here with localize to true (in Germany) and works.
Hello.... Since upgrade online video to v28 i dont have local top movies. Localize function don't work. I am from Poland and i have...
Replies
Views
I would like to but my new workplace and the search for a new home are eating my time. Helping at the MediaPortal project is on my list now for a long time but it seems that my list is some type of a stack and everyday new thing are placed upon it. :( So many ideas and so little time :( p.s.: Maybe I'll try to download your source...
I would like to but my new workplace and the search for a new home are eating my time. Helping at the MediaPortal project is on my...
Hi guys, I have a problem with onlinevideo's (one of my favorite plugins) When I play a movie and press rigth to Fast...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: OnlineVideos 0.30 (02.06.2011) Hi Mikfu, At least you tried it, thanx:cool: It didn't work for me either, I think I gonna try W7 64 bits... I tried it Win7 64 bits, still same problem :o
Re: AW: OnlineVideos 0.30 (02.06.2011) Hi Mikfu, At least you tried it, thanx:cool: It didn't work for me either, I think I...
Hello, I use IMON with LCD display (Antec Fusion 2) and MP crashes very often with the OnlineVideos plugin. (I use RTL gemist)...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 mp4 and mov problem DE
Only thing that works for me is... 1. Download Codec Tweak Tool 4.7.3 2. Click on Manage Source Filters 3. Under the option MP4, HDMOV, MOV, 3GP, M4A select 'Complete disable the Gabest and Haali MP4 splitters' That should work. Funny enough it still uses Haali but it obviously stops Gabest or whatever is interfering with it, so...
Only thing that works for me is... 1. Download Codec Tweak Tool 4.7.3 2. Click on Manage Source Filters 3. Under the option MP4...
Hi all, after 2 day of tips an trick i'm yet unable to set the mov and mp4 splitter in mp 1.2 for online videos plugin Anyone...
Replies
Views
offbyone, is it possible to skin YouTube differently from the rest of the feeds? Would be pretty cool if there would be a standard set of skinfiles, and (additionaly) the possibility to provide a skinfile for specific feeds which override the default. So the skin designer could take use of data that is only available for specific...
offbyone, is it possible to skin YouTube differently from the rest of the feeds? Would be pretty cool if there would be a standard...
offbyone was so kind to add support for "new videos" inside my subscribed youtube channels in the last version. :thx: this is a...
Replies
Views
Have not been using the ORF feed in a while (~3 weeks or so). Yesterday I did go to ORF -> Tirol Heute and selected the most recent entry (also tried older ones, all have the same issue). From the past when it worked I think that each entry consists out of multiple elements. So when one stream ends, it starts the next. And that...
Have not been using the ORF feed in a while (~3 weeks or so). Yesterday I did go to ORF -> Tirol Heute and selected the most...
Have not been using the ORF feed in a while (~3 weeks or so). Yesterday I did go to ORF -> Tirol Heute and selected the most...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Video download DE
I'll try this one this evening. But as offbyone said, I might be out of luck. Isn't there an option in VLC player to download wmv-media as well? Thought I stumbled over some note or a small tool called "mediathek" written in java which is said to be able to do the thing... Don't know. Anyway, thanks for the replies. If I find...
I'll try this one this evening. But as offbyone said, I might be out of luck. Isn't there an option in VLC player to download...
Hi guys and gals, first of all: :thx: for OnlineVideos!! Nevertheless I got some trouble downloading videos from any of the...
Replies
Views
You can add those two categories in the xml or config under YouTube: <Category xsi:type="RssLink" name="Free Movies: Most Popular">http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/charts/movies/most_popular?paid-content=false</Category> <Category xsi:type="RssLink" name="Free Movies: Most...
You can add those two categories in the xml or config under YouTube: <Category xsi:type="RssLink" name="Free Movies...
youtube released today the youtube-shows that will enable to view tv-show and movies !! Techtree.com India > News > Internet >...
Replies
Views
There is also no way to search for channels on leanback and i don't like the whole automatic video selection thing. Although i like idea of android remote and i wish it would exist for for youtube XL. Here is what I'm trying to tell: sometimes i don't know exact name of the video, but i know which channel made it. So i simply find...
There is also no way to search for channels on leanback and i don't like the whole automatic video selection thing. Although i like...
Hello! I have a two big requests for improving youtube plugin: 1. Channels Channel would be simple list of videos uploaded by...
Replies
Views
This would destroy the purpose and function of the "Downloaded Videos" Site. Also MediaPortal does not have a standard "Chose Folder" dialog and that's not really an easy one to code.
This would destroy the purpose and function of the "Downloaded Videos" Site. Also MediaPortal does not have a standard "Chose...
Any possibility of an option to choose the download location from within MediaPortal. This would be useful for downloading music...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 NRL Highlights DE
HI Guys I am trying to setup a generic site to be watch the NRL highlights video from NRL Videos. I can get it to find the Categories and Videos but i cannot get it to play them. Any help would be appreciated. :) Thanks
HI Guys I am trying to setup a generic site to be watch the NRL highlights video from NRL Videos. I can get it to find the...
HI Guys I am trying to setup a generic site to be watch the NRL highlights video from NRL Videos. I can get it to find the...
Replies
Views
AW: Online Videos + Dynamic Refresh Rate You'll fine it here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-code-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/late-dynamic-refreshrate-changer-fps-detection-without-mediainfo-97885/#post759798
AW: Online Videos + Dynamic Refresh Rate You'll fine it here...
Are they meant to work together ? Because for the life of me, I cannot get it to work! Im assuming its because OnlineVideos cant...
Replies
Views
Thanks,:thx: I was afraid you were going to say that...
Thanks,:thx: I was afraid you were going to say that...
Hi, I'm using the generic site creator to add a channel to online videos. It's all working great exept for the next page regex...
Replies
Views
Can you pls post this in the streamedMP forum (and provide a more detailed description) - there's nothing we can do in the onlinevideos codebase for your issue.
Can you pls post this in the streamedMP forum (and provide a more detailed description) - there's nothing we can do in the...
hi, when i add in basic home editor from streamedmp, a submenu, for example imdb trailers / coming soon and i add a second...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Flash not working DE
If it had worked, I would have used it...… / V
If it had worked, I would have used it...… / V
Hi all, I have a small problem with flash and online videos. Everything else is playing fine, just flash won't play. FFDShow is...
Replies
Views
No luck with it I'm afraid. Got all the categories, thumbnails everything sorted and it looked alright but couldn't get the video playing (a pretty crucial part I fear!). I can only work out the link to the .swf page which plays in a browser of it's own but not within MP. Further research has revealed that a link to the .swf...
No luck with it I'm afraid. Got all the categories, thumbnails everything sorted and it looked alright but couldn't get the...
Hi all, I've been working on a stream for Plus 7 - Channel 7's catch up TV in Australia. I created the XML from the Site...
Replies
Views
I actually have same issue here in GMT+1 :-S Can this be done? /Morten
I actually have same issue here in GMT+1 :-S Can this be done? /Morten
Is there a setting or line of code that would make it possible for me to change to time for the Myp2p channel in Online Videos? It...
Replies
Views
I can confirm all live streams are working fine, so if your in the UK as well then I can only assume it's a codec issue. I'm currently using saf 5.02 final which works fine and starts playing after about a second or 2. Rich
I can confirm all live streams are working fine, so if your in the UK as well then I can only assume it's a codec issue. I'm...
Here is a test version, that anyone from the UK who wanted BBC iPlayer can look at. Please try different videos before reporting...
Replies
Views
Hello! I added this controls but for every Trailer it shows score number 0 and also voters number is 0. Can someone reproduce this? Thanks! =)
Hello! I added this controls but for every Trailer it shows score number 0 and also voters number is 0. Can someone reproduce...
Hello! I added this controls but for every Trailer it shows score number 0 and also voters number is 0. Can someone reproduce...
Replies
Views
Read down to posts 5 & 6 on this thread and you'll see you need a FLV-Splitter
Read down to posts 5 & 6 on this thread and you'll see you need a FLV-Splitter
Hi, I'm trying to play this video : http://wcache.best-tv.com/MFW35Vod_FLV/KidsTV/upl623663.flv but get an "can't play url"...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom