OnlineVideos (25 Viewers)

Yes now i have checked it out. The 300 trailer from 2007 have 5.1 but the dark of the moon from 2011 does not... *sigh* On the bright side i have confirmed that it works on my setup :-)
Yes now i have checked it out. The 300 trailer from 2007 have 5.1 but the dark of the moon from 2011 does not... *sigh* On the...
As the topic suggests. Is it possible? I know it was with mytrailers, but that's not really working for me after 1.2 beta svns...
Replies
Views
The RSS is valid, but there are no direct links to videos in the feed. The link points to a html page that must be parsed to get the actual playback file.
The RSS is valid, but there are no direct links to videos in the feed. The link points to a html page that must be parsed to get...
I've been at this for a few hours now. Can anyone tell me if this is a valid RSS...
Replies
Views
Been using the software for a couple of days now and very impressed with it. There are a couple of issues I have though. Firstly, living in Cyprus as a British ex-pat I'm using iplayer via VPN and it works ok, apart from ffwrd which hangs the pc. The real problem is that I need to watch the live streams as well, BBC1, ITV, CH4 etc...
Been using the software for a couple of days now and very impressed with it. There are a couple of issues I have though. Firstly...
Been using the software for a couple of days now and very impressed with it. There are a couple of issues I have though. Firstly...
Replies
Views
The update is working great so far Doskabouter, thanks...
The update is working great so far Doskabouter, thanks...
Hello, I want to report an error on some dutch streams. Not all SBS6 streams work.. By example: Peter R. de Vries doesn't work...
Replies
Views
AW: error getting playback urls I've the same problem as El_D but with ARD Mediathek since I updated Mediaportal to Version 1.2; I tried Auto-Update as well as Sitemanager but nothing worked. OnlineVideos can't find an URL. I tested only some episodes of my girlfriends soap verbotene liebe :D
AW: error getting playback urls I've the same problem as El_D but with ARD Mediathek since I updated Mediaportal to Version 1.2...
as per title. I've searched the forum but can't find a solution. It only happens on some clips/channels. ie youtube : top...
Replies
Views
Hi Morten. What a great initiative... Unfortunately I'm not a developer, so can't help with the parsing... I can, however, Cheer... SO WONDERFULL WORK YOU GUYS!
Hi Morten. What a great initiative... Unfortunately I'm not a developer, so can't help with the parsing... I can, however...
Hi Everybody. This thread is created to identify and discuss Danish online streaming content sites that potentially can be added...
Replies
Views
Awesome Doskabouter!
Awesome Doskabouter!
Mediaportal: v1.1.3 onlinevideos: 0.29 and 0.27 Tested on: XP and 7 skin: default blue 3 Since yesterday, the dutch TVgemist -...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 My Bugs.. DE
AW: My Bugs.. Both things might be skin related. Try with Default skin. If you need real help, supply logs.
AW: My Bugs.. Both things might be skin related. Try with Default skin. If you need real help, supply logs.
1. inside mp, if i hit Favorits, nothing happens, it does not navigate to my favorits folder :( 2. Online videos always start in...
Replies
Views
ahh did not know that, i use that now, sweet, thanks :)
ahh did not know that, i use that now, sweet, thanks :)
listign is not working in there, whould be nice to be able to list after language :) or search even :) thanks
Replies
Views
Ah cool, so another Danish site. Thx! Will release 0.30 asap, so the site will work for all users that don't compile. Two small things I noticed in the code: Please move the webrequest from Init to DiscoverDynamicCategories, because Init will block the main thread on OnlineVideos start and delay it. In...
Ah cool, so another Danish site. Thx! Will release 0.30 asap, so the site will work for all users that don't compile. Two small...
Hi I'm trying to get YouSee.tv to work: I can download webstream with RTMPdump: D:\temp\rtmp>rtmpdump -r...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 With ForTheRecord 1.6.0.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP-1.6.6.2799-Beta Windows Version: Windows 7 32 Bit CPU Type: Pentium 4 2.40 Ghz HDD: Western Digital 750 GB SATA Memory: 2 GB Motherboard: ABIT IC7-MAX3 Video Card: NVIDIA 7600 GS Video Card Driver: 266.58 Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 With ForTheRecord 1.6.0.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP-1.6.6.2799-Beta Windows Version: Windows 7 32...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 With ForTheRecord 1.6.0.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP-1.6.6.2799-Beta Windows Version: Windows 7 32...
Replies
Views
hey thanks strangly it appeared today without any doing allthough i restarted it yesterday and so on. well strange but its here.
hey thanks strangly it appeared today without any doing allthough i restarted it yesterday and so on. well strange but its here.
Hi i installed it, can see it in config and also enabled it but in the mediaplayer i cant find it?!
Replies
Views
Ow, I'm sorry.. To bad, did not see it.. Thanks!
Ow, I'm sorry.. To bad, did not see it.. Thanks!
Hi, I have a quistion: I use youtube very much on my HTPC.. In many times I watch the samed movies.. So, I was wondering if...
Replies
Views
Don't want to be pushy or rebump old posts too much (sorry), but has there been any progress at all on adding the live feeds?
Don't want to be pushy or rebump old posts too much (sorry), but has there been any progress at all on adding the live feeds?
Hi - just started using OnlineVideos, works great. How would I go about getting the direct channel feeds added to the BBC...
Replies
Views
Hi, is it possible to get the current page's HTML source, in its current state (even if modified by scripts, AJAX calls, etc.) You can try following Javascript put it inte adressbar of your browser and hit enter. Now you see the source code including all changes that made by scripts, AJAX calls, etc. For me it is usefull because...
Hi, is it possible to get the current page's HTML source, in its current state (even if modified by scripts, AJAX calls, etc.)...
Hi, is it possible to get the current page's HTML source, in its current state (even if modified by scripts, AJAX calls, etc.)...
Replies
Views
Re : UserAgent for HTTP stream Once again, a big big thanks !! It's work great ;) By !
Re : UserAgent for HTTP stream Once again, a big big thanks !! It's work great ;) By !
Hi, I have a problem with some HTTP stream which require same UserAgent for each request. For finding the final url of the...
Replies
Views
So, cyb3rspy, have you tried the auto update as pointed to by doskabouter? The 3rd question of the post he linked to: The thing is, like offbyone said, people here offer their spare time to give you help. And it looks to me like good instructions. Then you are really out of order to insist for "real help instead of links"...
So, cyb3rspy, have you tried the auto update as pointed to by doskabouter? The 3rd question of the post he linked to: The...
Hey guys, I'm wondering if some one can help me I would like to add TUBE+ Watch full length TV Shows and Movies online for...
Replies
Views
Re : Can't play MP4 encoded with Lavf53.0.3 Hi offbyone !! You're right !! It's work great with latest svn !!! Many many thanks !!! By !
Re : Can't play MP4 encoded with Lavf53.0.3 Hi offbyone !! You're right !! It's work great with latest svn !!! Many many thanks...
Hi ! I have some videos encoded with Lavf and I can't to play it in OnlineVideo. I get this videos with RTMP protocol. Is Lavf is...
Replies
Views
I solved my issue with MP4s playing on Windows 7 x64. I used Codec Tweak tool to disable other source filters for MP4/MOV/3GP. Looks like OnlineVideos doesn't take any notice of the source filters in its config page. |MG| K-Lite Codec Tweak Tool 4.92 Download
I solved my issue with MP4s playing on Windows 7 x64. I used Codec Tweak tool to disable other source filters for MP4/MOV/3GP...
Hello ... I dont know if this is the right place to expose my problem ... Sorry if not My problem is : i can't play any mp4...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 New site request DE
H'i doskabouter, have you had any luck in adding this great movie site to onlinevideos TV Links: Free Movies links, Watch TV Shows links online, Anime, Documentaries Would be fantastic to have this site i use it all the time ... Many Thanks....
H'i doskabouter, have you had any luck in adding this great movie site to onlinevideos TV Links: Free Movies links, Watch TV Shows...
I've been trying to add the TV Links: Free Movies links, Watch TV Shows links online, Anime, Documentaries site which has lots of...
Replies
Views
AW: Always update on enter onlineVideos You can at least set Logging to Debug in MP and attach a logfile when the problem occured. Or tell me what site it happens on, because in Order to find or fix something I'd need a way to reproduce it...
AW: Always update on enter onlineVideos You can at least set Logging to Debug in MP and attach a logfile when the problem occured...
Hi, Is it possible to always update the sites when entering onlineVideos? I use onlineVideos for streaming news but sometimes it...
Replies
Views
There are no silly questions, just silly answers ;) However, I do think your solution isn't going to work, because most of the times, cookies are used to let the website know you're logged in. But in case those cookies have a constant value (and not just a session id) there are options to include those in the generic site/site...
There are no silly questions, just silly answers ;) However, I do think your solution isn't going to work, because most of the...
I'm new to Media Portal and, as such, a bit of a novice. I'm trying to parse a site into MP1.2.0 beta plugin Online Videos...
Replies
Views
good idea. done.
good idea. done.
I'm new to Media Portal and, as such, a bit of a novice. I'm trying to parse a site into MP1.2.0 beta plugin Online Videos...
Replies
Views
You need the OnlineVideosPlayer class as well as the PlayerFactory. (remove anything you dont need). When calling an Url to be played it will have to go through your own factory. Check GUIOnlineVideos.Play_Step5.
You need the OnlineVideosPlayer class as well as the PlayerFactory. (remove anything you dont need). When calling an Url to be...
Hi, I am putting together a proof of concept for an airplay process plugin. AirPlay allows iPhone/iPad users to stream video...
Replies
Views
AW: Missing Umlauts in Online Video you could use the german thead if you want ;) Umlaute display fine here with Blue3wide, sometime and & is not decoded so it reads & Maybe the font your skin is using does not have german umlaute?
AW: Missing Umlauts in Online Video you could use the german thead if you want ;) Umlaute display fine here with Blue3wide...
Hi. Just a quick question (no logs at the moment, away from htpc): Is there something I need to do to allow proper umlauts and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 site in French DE
On t'attend ;-) MP-FR
On t'attend ;-) MP-FR
hello, there is no support site in French? why?
Replies
Views
AW: Enjoy German HD-Streams Doesnt work anymore ... (with mp 1.2beta) could you update it? Thanks cubii
AW: Enjoy German HD-Streams Doesnt work anymore ... (with mp 1.2beta) could you update it? Thanks cubii
First off all I am new to MediaPortal, so please be kind I enjoy a 'puppy license'. I run my HTPC with this nice peace of...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 IMDb Movie Trailers DE
where can I find Imdb trailer? I added imdb and only the firsti time the trailer (from movingpictures) worked, now nothing happen or better when I select trailer from movingpicture it open the home page of onlinevideos.. I'm using 0.29 beta for mp 1.2 beta. Edit.. I found it.. thx
where can I find Imdb trailer? I added imdb and only the firsti time the trailer (from movingpictures) worked, now nothing happen...
I've created a new site called: IMDb Movie Trailers. The site should be available in the English section when running a normal...
Replies
Views
AW: [REQUEST] Digital Concert Hall Jepp, that's right! For example the two concerts from last week, are complete for free and they are really great -> Link
AW: [REQUEST] Digital Concert Hall Jepp, that's right! For example the two concerts from last week, are complete for free...
Hi offbyone! Is it possible to add support for Die Digital Concert Hall der Berliner Philharmoniker ! Big Thanks for your...
Replies
Views
AW: ResultUrl from videoweed that´s what I did, I tried to download it in onlinevideo, Where else I want it here :D enclosed the 2 logfiles. Here I try to watch it 2011-04-21 19:55:31.094054 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: [OnlineVideos]Thumbnails will be stored in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\OnlineVideos\ with a...
AW: ResultUrl from videoweed that´s what I did, I tried to download it in onlinevideo, Where else I want it here :D enclosed the 2...
Hi @ all I get this ResultUrl http://m1.videoweed.com/dl/6be5b8889dc3fd3d6475fd325698d144/4db01297/38ow79dul2c2j.flv...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom