OnlineVideos (18 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 RSS feeds not saved DE
Allowed video types are taken from the MediaPortal configured video extension, if that is what you mean.
Allowed video types are taken from the MediaPortal configured video extension, if that is what you mean.
Hello all, When i'm trying to add new RSS feed it is not saved even when i hit save. when i close the configuration window and...
Replies
Views
At first glance (2011-01-28 06:42:57.626750 [Warn.][(28)]: [OnlineVideos]Es wurde versucht, im geschützten Speicher zu lesen oder zu schreiben. Dies ist häufig ein Hinweis darauf, dass anderer Speicher beschädigt ist.) there seems to be something seriously wrong, but unfortunately I'm not able to tell exactly what :(
At first glance (2011-01-28 06:42:57.626750 [Warn.][(28)]: [OnlineVideos]Es wurde versucht, im geschützten Speicher zu lesen oder...
Hi Folks! I have a problem with Youtube videos and hope that there is anyone out there that is able to have a look into my log...
Replies
Views
Hi, I guess this should be fairly easy so I hope someone will help men. I'm participating in an experimental live streaming web service testing. There is a flash based player that streams live TV. I looked up the source code and found an xml file with all the necessary data for the stream. Here is the .xml code: <player>...
Hi, I guess this should be fairly easy so I hope someone will help men. I'm participating in an experimental live streaming...
Hi, I guess this should be fairly easy so I hope someone will help men. I'm participating in an experimental live streaming...
Replies
Views
Same here, so it is not country related. Just trying to help.
Same here, so it is not country related. Just trying to help.
Hi, I've read the instructions and tried to add a site in the configuration but obviously can't figure it out yet. Could someone...
Replies
Views
Ok, now youtube working :) I reinstall onlinevideos.
Ok, now youtube working :) I reinstall onlinevideos.
Hi, I can not play video from youtube. I get "Error getting playback urls from video"! I attached my log file.
Replies
Views
Nice! Thanks. Seems to work. I will update too if something changes!
Nice! Thanks. Seems to work. I will update too if something changes!
Hi Guys, It's hard to explain this error in a correct way, I try my best: After watching a Episode on "WatchSeries.com" I have to...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: "College Humor" Support is completelly broken AWESOME! Will test when i get home from work - can't wait to watch CH again inside MP. Great work!
Re: AW: "College Humor" Support is completelly broken AWESOME! Will test when i get home from work - can't wait to watch CH...
Just installed the latest of OV and updated the scripts to make sure that it is not down to outdated versions. "College Humor"...
Replies
Views
Guys, Check this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/onlinevideos-244/onlinevideos-0-27-28-11-2010-a-57467/index214.html Basically it appears the BBC have changed the format/security...so we will have to wait until someone changes/fixes the underlying code. Thanks, J.
Guys, Check this thread...
Hi, I have an update for the BBC iPlayer channel RSS feeds/images for online videos. The changes are basically: Add Most...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much
Thank you very much
Hi, I'm trying to build another Israeli TV site with the generic site creator and i have a problem. The final redirected URL name...
Replies
Views
Dankeschön ;)
Dankeschön ;)
Hi, I just imported the myvideo sources without changing its configuration, all latest version. Walking through the categories in...
Replies
Views
Re : Can't publish to web ! Yep, when I wrote mine, only "Emissions Allociné" was asked. So I still did the other, and I forgot subcategories of trailers ... :( Yes, We can merge, or you can leave yours, it can be a "lite" version ! I'll update mine.
Re : Can't publish to web ! Yep, when I wrote mine, only "Emissions Allociné" was asked. So I still did the other, and I forgot...
I have made the configuration for use onlinevideos with allocine.com. But i can't publish it ... I don't know why ? Lets see the...
Replies
Views
Come on the UK :D J.
Come on the UK :D J.
Hi all, I've created a map (based on the ip addresses of the usage of the site-update server from offbyone. As you can see...
Replies
Views
I don't know, I can't reproduce it, I also have 1.1.2 and OVS 0.27 installed and don't have this error. Maybe a clean MediaPortal install will help.
I don't know, I can't reproduce it, I also have 1.1.2 and OVS 0.27 installed and don't have this error. Maybe a clean MediaPortal...
I start a Video from a Site and it does not change automatic in Full Screen Mode. Just see a black screen and Video is only played...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i'm running Mediaportal 1.1.1 with Online Videos 0.27 on Windows 7 32-Bit with latest SAF5 Codecs. When I want to watch ZDF Mediathek content I am able to browse to a Clip and choose the Stream quality. After choosing the Stream it says "Abspielen nicht möglich...". In Mepo Log I can find the following...
Hi all, i'm running Mediaportal 1.1.1 with Online Videos 0.27 on Windows 7 32-Bit with latest SAF5 Codecs. When I want to...
Hi all, i'm running Mediaportal 1.1.1 with Online Videos 0.27 on Windows 7 32-Bit with latest SAF5 Codecs. When I want to...
Replies
Views
after reinstalling WinXP it works fine... guess DX9 was completely broken as even a reinstall of DX didnt help
after reinstalling WinXP it works fine... guess DX9 was completely broken as even a reinstall of DX didnt help
Hi, thats what happens to me very often with onlinevideos... youtube shows videos, search works fine, but i cannot play videos...
Replies
Views
Hi BBC iplayer plays fine until you try to seek forwards, the first time it works ok and carries on playing, the second time it locks up, the only way out is to close media portal from the task manager, the only thing I could see in the logs was this: 2010-12-29 12:00:32.345480 [Debug][RTMPProxy(10)]...
Hi BBC iplayer plays fine until you try to seek forwards, the first time it works ok and carries on playing, the second time it...
Hi BBC iplayer plays fine until you try to seek forwards, the first time it works ok and carries on playing, the second time it...
Replies
Views
hey, i just found this post after searching the forums about this same problem i think this option should be disabled by default - it's not the behaviour of the youtube website search, so it means this behaviour is unexpected. really, the plugin search results should match the website search results. it makes it much harder or...
hey, i just found this post after searching the forums about this same problem i think this option should be disabled by default...
Hi all, When i do a search in Youtube within the latest version of onlinevideos he won't give me none or only a couple of...
Replies
Views
Hi all: I can play all videos I select on youtube, however when i go to my favorite videos I can only see the lyrics of some songs (when the video is about a song ) how come ??? strange isn't it ?? Anyone knows why ??
Hi all: I can play all videos I select on youtube, however when i go to my favorite videos I can only see the lyrics of some...
Hi all: I can play all videos I select on youtube, however when i go to my favorite videos I can only see the lyrics of some...
Replies
Views
I just did and that fixed the problem. Thank you very much.
I just did and that fixed the problem. Thank you very much.
I used to have 2 RSS feeds for most watched videos in YouTube. 1 for all YouTube (Most Viewed) and 1 for the Netherlands alone...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: onlinevideos start with permeter -request Hi offbyone, would you mind adding this patch to OV? Issue 61 - mp-onlinevideos2 - Add Startparameters via GUIProperties - Project Hosting on Google Code I tested it with latest trunk and compiled with MP11 switch and it seems to work fine for me :-) Thanks, Guzzi
AW: Re: onlinevideos start with permeter -request Hi offbyone, would you mind adding this patch to OV? Issue 61 -...
hi offbyone ! some feedback on start with parmter option , i was trying this option Yesterday for the first time with StreamedMP...
Replies
Views
Again, those sites still won't work if you use the new configuration parameters with the old plugin, because those are not compatible. But feel free to test that for yourself :)
Again, those sites still won't work if you use the new configuration parameters with the old plugin, because those are not...
I have not been able to get MP 1.1.x to work correctly without consuming large amounts of memory on my HTPC. So I am sticking with...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 SVTPlay live stream DE
Hi! Is there any way of accessing the live streams for SVTPlay? I can only find already aired clips. Especially I would like to be able to watch "Musikhjälpen 2010" which is aired all day on SVTPlay but only certian times on TV (and since their player sucks and only buffers 2 seconds it doesn't work on our crappy network, so the...
Hi! Is there any way of accessing the live streams for SVTPlay? I can only find already aired clips. Especially I would like to...
Hi! Is there any way of accessing the live streams for SVTPlay? I can only find already aired clips. Especially I would like to...
Replies
Views
Hi! I tried to playback the videos on my 5.1 Surround Device, but I just get Stereo Sound. All Filters are installed and ffdshow is set to FLV1 enabled. What do I have to do to make ffdshow take the control of the streams? Best Regards, Sebastian
Hi! I tried to playback the videos on my 5.1 Surround Device, but I just get Stereo Sound. All Filters are installed and ffdshow...
Hi! I tried to playback the videos on my 5.1 Surround Device, but I just get Stereo Sound. All Filters are installed and ffdshow...
Replies
Views
Hi, I got two computers at home. I made an online site using the generic site creator and it works perfectly (xp). However when i tried to run it on my other system (win 7) i can see all the videos and it is buffering. After the buffering it says that it can not play the video. here is the relevant part of the log What...
Hi, I got two computers at home. I made an online site using the generic site creator and it works perfectly (xp). However when...
Hi, I got two computers at home. I made an online site using the generic site creator and it works perfectly (xp). However when...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TVGemist DE
Ok, I reinstalled Windows 7 and now it works. I'm now going to install a codec pack (K-Lite Codec Pack) and I hope it works after the installation :P ObAt
Ok, I reinstalled Windows 7 and now it works. I'm now going to install a codec pack (K-Lite Codec Pack) and I hope it works after...
Hi, I just installed the TVGemist pluging (2.3), it didn't work anymore, so I installed OnlineVideo plugin. OnlineVideo also...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Online videos & swf DE
Thanks guys for your quick answers !!! Here's my code : <Sites> <Site name="Lookiz" util="GenericSite" agecheck="false" enabled="true" player="Internal" lang="fr"> <Configuration> <item...
Thanks guys for your quick answers !!! Here's my code : <Sites> <Site name="Lookiz" util="GenericSite" agecheck="false"...
Hello, I tried to import videos from megaupload but it didn't work beacause of the swf player... here is my configuration xml...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 NextPageRegex DE
Re: AW: NextPageRegex And one in ...\Banners!
Re: AW: NextPageRegex And one in ...\Banners!
Hi, I didn't understand how to use the NextPageRegex. I know i need to add in the end of the url &page\d{1} but it gives me an...
Replies
Views
you're welcome. (hint:button :) )
you're welcome. (hint:button :) )
Hi, I'm trying to stream an rtmp stream with GenericSite editor and i get an error that says it doesn't recognize rtmp could it...
Replies
Views
AW: Sugestion. A new OnlineVideos icon Looks nice ;)
AW: Sugestion. A new OnlineVideos icon Looks nice ;)
I work on a new skin for MediaPortal and I like so much OnlineVideos. In fact, my suggestion is a new icon for plugin. My...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have jut tested with SVN 26938 and your release for 1.2.0beta - on a different PC. Bad news... it still happens :( I have attached my mediaportal log file but it doesn't show anything. I was navigating through BBC/iPlayer and I could get the preview window to be blank by scrolling up and down through the list...
Hi there, I have jut tested with SVN 26938 and your release for 1.2.0beta - on a different PC. Bad news... it still happens...
Hi there, Might just be me, but I have noticed that when scrolling through various categories/sub categories on onlinevideos...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom