OnlineVideos (64 Viewers)

Any help would be appreciated here.. Videos play really choppy. My CPU usage remains almost 15-20%. i am using AT&T pro. But the network bandwidth is also not saturated. Task manager shows 2.5% network utilization. i tried increasing input buffer size in Haali media splitter to 16384 but didn't help. Here is my log...:thx...
Any help would be appreciated here.. Videos play really choppy. My CPU usage remains almost 15-20%. i am using AT&T pro. But the...
Any help would be appreciated here.. Videos play really choppy. My CPU usage remains almost 15-20%. i am using AT&T pro. But the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 BBC iPlayer Search DE
Search and grouping would be great :) J.
Search and grouping would be great :) J.
Are there any plans to implement search functionality for iPlayer?
Replies
Views
Re: AW: invalid URL on "SF" when playing WMV, flv doesn't work at all for "SF" thanks a lot, works great!
Re: AW: invalid URL on "SF" when playing WMV, flv doesn't work at all for "SF" thanks a lot, works great!
Hi guys first of all thanks for this nice plugin, for me it's one of the most valuable one. I'm using many of the available...
Replies
Views
AW: rtl now and vox are down https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/onlinevideos-244/where-can-i-download-latest-svn-75576/
AW: rtl now and vox are down https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/onlinevideos-244/where-can-i-download-latest-svn-75576/
Hi guys, since 2 days I don't have any links in rtl now and vox, also problems with ARD as already mentioned from others...
Replies
Views
I can play many videos from MTV. Only some are restricted in Germany. But the restriction differs for each country (what a mess with all the legal global rights).
I can play many videos from MTV. Only some are restricted in Germany. But the restriction differs for each country (what a mess...
I do not want to install SAF but I am struggling to see what I am missing to be able to play the FLV streams from MTV I have...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, I'm testing this plugin : it's exactly that I want (view videoclips). But when I'd like to see video from yahoo I've a error message : cannot play stream.flv... When I use my browser, I've not this problem. So, I think for a configuration problem in MP. Can you help me ? MediaPortal version 1.1 SAF Installed
Hello everybody, I'm testing this plugin : it's exactly that I want (view videoclips). But when I'd like to see video from yahoo...
Hello everybody, I'm testing this plugin : it's exactly that I want (view videoclips). But when I'd like to see video from yahoo...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Channels - how to? DE
I cannot see FOX TV cause i'm not in the usa... and getting a usa ip will decrease my down speed... if u wanna do this by yourself you need: 1 rss that list videos 2 the way to have video links from page urls... another way is using firefox with download helper and find the urls... then use the link as tv streaming see the nasa tv to...
I cannot see FOX TV cause i'm not in the usa... and getting a usa ip will decrease my down speed... if u wanna do this by yourself...
Hi all, i'm a new user of online videos, and i'd like to ask you if there's a way to play/stream channels like axn or fox. They...
Replies
Views
The Media channel doesn't work for me in the current Online Videos... When I try to start it MP flashes briefly and doesn't start to play. It doesn't give an error either...
The Media channel doesn't work for me in the current Online Videos... When I try to start it MP flashes briefly and doesn't start...
Hi, I found in a playlist I used to use for NASA TV some extra and better quality streaming tv channels! They all still work...
Replies
Views
just a wild guess: file://c:\info.rss or something like that?
just a wild guess: file://c:\info.rss or something like that?
can we use rss stored on our pc? for example in c:/info.rss how?
Replies
Views
I think it might make config and use a bit easier if the feeds were split into different countries. eg. iPlayer is UK only and MTV appears to be US only (took me a while to figure that out) and I guess a lot of the others are probably country specific. If the streams were groups by things like global uk us dk es .... It...
I think it might make config and use a bit easier if the feeds were split into different countries. eg. iPlayer is UK only and...
I think it might make config and use a bit easier if the feeds were split into different countries. eg. iPlayer is UK only and...
Replies
Views
Helluu! just download utorrent 2.1 Alpha and find out that you can start streaming video from torrent while you download(ex. *.avi file) Is it possible to make/expand plugin that read and add torrents and catch utorrent video streams and open stream in mediaportal? stream from utorrent look like this...
Helluu! just download utorrent 2.1 Alpha and find out that you can start streaming video from torrent while you download(ex. *.avi...
Helluu! just download utorrent 2.1 Alpha and find out that you can start streaming video from torrent while you download(ex. *.avi...
Replies
Views
It's ok, just let me know if you have new invalid links/links that won't play. As for adding sites and stuff: You have to learn c# programming and that is going to take a while... In the mean time: If you have sites that you like, just post them in https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/onlinevideos-244/support-site-request-thread-34587/
It's ok, just let me know if you have new invalid links/links that won't play. As for adding sites and stuff: You have to learn...
Hi, I think it's fantastic that the website W24 has been added, but I get a Unable to play video, invalid url message with every...
Replies
Views
AW: "Invalid URL" bei ARD Sendung "Verbotene Liebe" Hallo zusammen, hab bei mir mal diverse Sendungen durchprobiert, scheint bei ziemlich vielen der Fall zu sein. Gibst irgendwelche Neuigkeiten zu ARD? Gruß nothe
AW: "Invalid URL" bei ARD Sendung "Verbotene Liebe" Hallo zusammen, hab bei mir mal diverse Sendungen durchprobiert, scheint...
Hi zusammen, hat sich die URL bei Verbotene Liebe geändert? bekomme wenn ich eine Folge starten möchte immer die...
Replies
Views
AW: apple trailers iron man2 is wrong unfortunately not right now, because my PSU broke yesterday and i have to wait till it comes back from warranty, but i think it was the 'new moon' trailer, but it has happened with other trailers with spaces or something like that too. error message is something like "cannot fetch movie details"...
AW: apple trailers iron man2 is wrong unfortunately not right now, because my PSU broke yesterday and i have to wait till it comes...
Hi there, as it says in the title, if you go into iron man 2 on apple trailers, the trailers you can view / download are for...
Replies
Views
Well, I did some more testing, and I was able to get it to work by not using the Microsoft video codec. It was tricky to get rid of the microsoft codec tough. I had to rename the msmpeg2vdec.dll in SysWOW64 directory to something else. But you couldn't do that without special permissions, see this thread...
Well, I did some more testing, and I was able to get it to work by not using the Microsoft video codec. It was tricky to get rid...
Hi I have had this issue for some time now. If I watch a Apple Trailer from Online videos and try to stop the trailer after...
Replies
Views
At least as much as the SF :-P I look forward for a support for TSR streams in OnlineVideo :) Thanks !
At least as much as the SF :-P I look forward for a support for TSR streams in OnlineVideo :) Thanks !
Hello How could i implement the videos of http://videoportal.sf.tv/ in onlinevideos? SF is the swiss (german) television...
Replies
Views
Hehe thanks all three of you, that's it ;)
Hehe thanks all three of you, that's it ;)
Noob question, I know, but thx.
Replies
Views
Yes in MediaPortal Keys Config. It's the standard key for context menu.
Yes in MediaPortal Keys Config. It's the standard key for context menu.
XFace has Trailers option as a submenu of Video menu in home screen. But I guess that one calls the other plugin, if available. Is...
Replies
Views
I thought it was broken in the plugin since it happened suddenly. So didn't feel the need to be more specific. I'll try re-installing and update this thread. fixed with re-install
I thought it was broken in the plugin since it happened suddenly. So didn't feel the need to be more specific. I'll try...
I'm getting an error when trying to play gametrailer movies
Replies
Views
I just wanted to link to this post: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/onlinevideos-244/where-can-i-download-latest-svn-75576/index2.html#post560369 This is relevant to this issue and maybe should have been placed here to begin with. Thanks!
I just wanted to link to this post...
I have seen a lot of posts about some videos not working on youtube. I too have had this problem and it is not a codec problem...
Replies
Views
AW: "Invalid URL" from ********? Wouldn't it be useful to supply the site urls via some xml file which can be updated from the plugin itself?
AW: "Invalid URL" from ********? Wouldn't it be useful to supply the site urls via some xml file which can be updated from the...
Hello all, since a few dsays ago, I cannot play anything from ******** anymore. No matter which entry I'm selecting, I always get...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have tried using OnlineVideos to stream XVid content from revision3.com. It appears that the videos are completely downloading before playing as MP locks up for about 10-15 minutes before the video starts to play. I am able to play the MP4 videos on the site without any delay, but I want to move to the XVid files as the MP4...
Hello, I have tried using OnlineVideos to stream XVid content from revision3.com. It appears that the videos are completely...
Hello, I have tried using OnlineVideos to stream XVid content from revision3.com. It appears that the videos are completely...
Replies
Views
I did not test these, but I think this should fix the problem. Please let me know if it works, or if it doesn't work. Thanks!
I did not test these, but I think this should fix the problem. Please let me know if it works, or if it doesn't work. Thanks!
Dear, I saw someone's post regarding this topic before but couldn't find the answer to that. My problem is when i move my crusor...
Replies
Views
AW: Playback of some ProSieben clips doesn't work Hi Patrick, the pro7 rtmp servers are busy at this moment. I tried to play your two testfiles at the pro7 page and they timeout there too. Repeat your test a second time but make sure that your videos play on the website. hioctane
AW: Playback of some ProSieben clips doesn't work Hi Patrick, the pro7 rtmp servers are busy at this moment. I tried to play your...
Hi, few days ago I have installed the online videos plugin and it really works great. But after I have tried several things and...
Replies
Views
After a reinstall of Vista,SAF and mediaportal,it works perfect!
After a reinstall of Vista,SAF and mediaportal,it works perfect!
Hi, I recently installed the online videos plugin, and I got it working eventually, but I can't play m4v files (f.e...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Saf codecs DE
Yes!! I finally cracked it! The codecs weren't the issue. It seems that about half of the videos presented at tvtutti.nl are not playable through the OnlineVideosPlayer, but must be played with WMPVideoPlayer. So a simple addition in the onlinevideos.xml (player="WMP") is all that I needed. It took me quite a lot of time to...
Yes!! I finally cracked it! The codecs weren't the issue. It seems that about half of the videos presented at tvtutti.nl are...
It is not quite working for me, see...
Replies
Views
Hi, didnt find anything on this topic yet. Sorry if I missed it. I got all Videos to work by following the codec guide. I have that SMF Pack on an otherwise clean XP Pro SP3 system. I was wondering if I should be able to fast forward or backwards inside a movie. Is there a problem with my installation/codecs or does this simply...
Hi, didnt find anything on this topic yet. Sorry if I missed it. I got all Videos to work by following the codec guide. I...
Hi, didnt find anything on this topic yet. Sorry if I missed it. I got all Videos to work by following the codec guide. I...
Replies
Views
Thanks! I think I can have another Util class, and later on merge all channels into favorites. But this would be a good feature for the generic websites that play kind of a proxy role to multiple servers. I like simplicity and so are my parents. Less clicks is always better. After this website is done I'm looking at another...
Thanks! I think I can have another Util class, and later on merge all channels into favorites. But this would be a good feature...
I have created a new Generic Site and added new channel with the following URL: www.ontvtime.ru. I was able to play it only...
Replies
Views
I tried the Blue3 skin, as I don't have Blue3Wide installed. The issue went away. Very strange, as my skin is a mod of blue3... I will look into what was changed between the two. Thanks very much for your assistance. I'll report back. Chuck ::: okay... not so easy to find. I copied the 3 onlinvideos xml's (I tried blue3 as...
I tried the Blue3 skin, as I don't have Blue3Wide installed. The issue went away. Very strange, as my skin is a mod of blue3... I...
I see one issue that to me is very important. Several of the sites I have set to require a PIN to access, fine and good. But when I...
Replies
Views
Thanks Alvinder :D . Changing mp4 splitter from Haali to the one from MPC-HC filters solved the problem.
Thanks Alvinder :D . Changing mp4 splitter from Haali to the one from MPC-HC filters solved the problem.
MediaPortal freezes completely after attempt to play any YouTube Video. Other sites work well. When i roll back to 0.10.0...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom