Where can I download the latest SVN? (1 Viewer)

DreadFury

Portal Pro
June 28, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
So i finally tried grabbing the SVN to test some of the new additions, however I can't compile because of errors.

I have tried revision 262-265 and building still fails on all attempts.

'Error 2 'OnlineVideos.Player.WMPVideoPlayer.HasViz': no suitable method found to override Plugin\Player\WMPVideoPlayer.cs 494 26 OnlineVideos'

any ideas?

hioctane

Portal Pro
May 17, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: Where can I download the latest SVN?

Change the declaration of hasViz to

Code:
public bool HasViz

DreadFury

Portal Pro
June 28, 2009
Home Country
Re: AW: Where can I download the latest SVN?

Thanks for the response.

Doing this resulted in 2 new errors and 28 new warnings...

Error 1 'MediaPortal.Player.VMR9Util' does not contain a definition for 'EVRProvidePlaybackRate' and no extension method 'EVRProvidePlaybackRate' accepting a first argument of type 'MediaPortal.Player.VMR9Util' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) \Player\WMPVideoPlayer.cs 846 29 OnlineVideos

Error 2 'MediaPortal.Player.VMR9Util' does not contain a definition for 'EVRProvidePlaybackRate' and no extension method 'EVRProvidePlaybackRate' accepting a first argument of type 'MediaPortal.Player.VMR9Util' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) \Player\WMPVideoPlayer.cs 857 29 OnlineVideos

DreadFury

Portal Pro
June 28, 2009
Home Country
Just an update.

I am still unable to compile the latest SVN, still get errors.

I tried simply removing the offending lines since I don't use the WMP part.

This makes a successful compile, but then it just crashes constantly in MePo and the config...

Any more suggestions?
I would really love to test the new YouTube fix!

Thanks.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The current svn version of OnlineVideos will only compile with an recent MediaPortal 1.1 build. (but still run on MePo 1.0.2).
    I'm currently not able to get a new build done, I'll be back at my dev pc next weekend.

Marky909

Portal Member
    November 4, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Just an update.

I am still unable to compile the latest SVN, still get errors.

I tried simply removing the offending lines since I don't use the WMP part.

This makes a successful compile, but then it just crashes constantly in MePo and the config...

Any more suggestions?
    I would really love to test the new YouTube fix!

Thanks.
    Same problem when building here. Tried a new MP svn (23491), but still get the same errors. Is there something we are doing wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread