Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI) (13 Viewers)

This section is for MPEI, the Skins and Plugins installer.
I encountered a Problem Today that just might Be caused by me not understanding correctly how it Works. MPEI tells me, that the Version of some Plugins is Not compatible with mine and it saß that the Plugins have max Version 1.6.6.27644 and it also saß, that i have version 1.6.6.27644. It just won't let me install those Plugins. Is...
I encountered a Problem Today that just might Be caused by me not understanding correctly how it Works. MPEI tells me, that the...
Is it possible to generate an installer that works for both 1.2 Beta and 1.2 RC? Maybe I have the version number for the...
Replies
Views
Doen. For deleting a group i add a button , but the DEL key should work too Sorting working by clicking on a column Also i add a better name handing the update should find a new version better
Doen. For deleting a group i add a button , but the DEL key should work too Sorting working by clicking on a column Also i add a...
* Its not obvious that you need to double click on a Group to remove it from the list. I think the DEL key should be assigned for...
Replies
Views
the change you mentioned above introduced Composer and Conductor. The Comment was always there. yes, you could use #Play.Current.Comment in your skin.
the change you mentioned above introduced Composer and Conductor. The Comment was always there. yes, you could use...
Is there a way to use the Comment field MP3 tag in skin? It isn't listed in the manual for displaying details of the currently...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Planner DE
yeah, you could plan your whole nights TV for say a Monday, save that as a template, and then load it again for next Monday knowing your sorted for the whole evening :) Mike
yeah, you could plan your whole nights TV for say a Monday, save that as a template, and then load it again for next Monday knowing...
Hi, I was just thinking what a great idea it would be if you could have a TV planner where you could shedule the changing of...
Replies
Views
Hi ajs, Thank you for the information, much appreciated I get the idea now I guess first step is to run the scan from the menu Thanks again Regards TW
Hi ajs, Thank you for the information, much appreciated I get the idea now I guess first step is to run the scan from the menu...
I am using the Titan HD skin and again I wonder if anyone knows what "TV Shows" is? If someone could advise where I could read some...
Replies
Views
Danke sehr, das isser...
Danke sehr, das isser...
Mensch wie hiess denn noch mal das Tool wo ich die Thumbsordner mit bereinigen konnte auf überflüssige Bilder. Bitte den Namen...
Replies
Views
Actually if you just use the Publish button in MPEMaker it will auto submit it. - See Publish Your Extension for details.
Actually if you just use the Publish button in MPEMaker it will auto submit it. - See Publish Your Extension for details.
Hi guys, I have made a MPE1 package for Fileexplorer with version 1.6.0.0 of the plugin that is compatible with MP 1.3.0 Alpha...
Replies
Views
Thanks regeszter....I got it...
Thanks regeszter....I got it...
I can't seem to find the Media Portal Extension Manager. Is it a separate program or does it come with the Media Portal download...
Replies
Views
C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Installer\V2 is perfect - thanks PD :)
C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Installer\V2 is perfect - thanks PD :)
Just a quick question really - where is the MPEI cache located (path please) For some reason, a couple of weeks ago, I noticed...
Replies
Views
It's working now, as it should. :thx:
It's working now, as it should. :thx:
Hi, I tried to create a MPI with an internal plugin and latest SVN. Therefor I started with the example from the wiki, but it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Help with MPI... DE
bump...
bump...
Did a search for this, apologize if it's been discussed. When I click on a package, it comes up with the error that the package...
Replies
Views
Hello Every One. I have just installed mediaportal 1.8.0 on my windows 8.1(64bit). But could not find the installer for the extension manager to install extensions. As mentioned by MM i could not find the link on my desktop or in the installer folder. Please guide me in this regard. Thanks & Regards....
Hello Every One. I have just installed mediaportal 1.8.0 on my windows 8.1(64bit). But could not find the installer for the...
Cannot find Media Portal Extension Manager Installer download link?
Replies
Views
You are absolutely right, thanks.
You are absolutely right, thanks.
I'm using the xface skin. When i change the view from default to filmstrip in MP config, nothing happens. In fact i tried all...
Replies
Views
Now should work
Now should work
Hi dukus, I've noticed that MPI doesn't delete the skin cache folders when installing a skin. Is this intetional, could it be...
Replies
Views
yeah very nice but nothing about decompiling only compiling
yeah very nice but nothing about decompiling only compiling
Hello evrybody I have used the mycstv plugin it is collecting tv archivs from specified webseits, its like my problem is that i...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the help Guzzi. I ended up deciding to go with an MPEI wrapper around our current NSIS script so we can get things released sooner now that 1.3RC is out. But this was helpful, I ended up doing something similar to get our NSIS installer to honor the silent install flag. This script stuff in MPEI really needs some...
Thanks for the help Guzzi. I ended up deciding to go with an MPEI wrapper around our current NSIS script so we can get things...
Is it possible to install different components based on the MediaPortal version? Moving Pictures works fine with both 1.2 (Stable)...
Replies
Views
Dadeo, thanks that worked. Thanks a bunch.
Dadeo, thanks that worked. Thanks a bunch.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: BLUE Windows Version: Win7 CPU Type: Atom HDD: 250 Memory: 4G Motherboard...
Replies
Views
...it was a max filesize-setting related issue (my upload exceeded the limit of 128MB). With great courtesy, administrators have elevated a little bit the limit so I can complete the upload ;) Cheers
...it was a max filesize-setting related issue (my upload exceeded the limit of 128MB). With great courtesy, administrators have...
Hi all, I need to publish a new skin and I'm following some related guides available in the forum to do this. Unluckely when I fill...
Replies
Views
:o Thanks a lot. I was trying to find them from C:/ProgramFiles/Team MediaPortal/Media Portal Problem solved.
:o Thanks a lot. I was trying to find them from C:/ProgramFiles/Team MediaPortal/Media Portal Problem solved.
Hello there. My name is Ilias and this is my first post here. I'm glad I found mediaportal as it's the best media center I've...
Replies
Views
OK thanks, that's a good enough workaround.
OK thanks, that's a good enough workaround.
I copied my MediaPortal 1 settings from a laptop that was using a Full HD display to another computer connected to a 4K monitor...
Replies
Views
Anybody gonna look at this. I quite a nice way of seeing what plugins etc have been updated in the GUI... Also, has the font installation problem ever been sorted? :(
Anybody gonna look at this. I quite a nice way of seeing what plugins etc have been updated in the GUI... Also, has the font...
2011-03-09 09:41:11.299673 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: OnMessage exception:System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type...
Replies
Views
anyone else thinks this check can save you a lot of time and is not hard to implement?
anyone else thinks this check can save you a lot of time and is not hard to implement?
Documentation: TV-Server/Configuration/Plugins/PowerScheduler - MediaPortal Wiki Documentation Issue: - In the general tab set...
Replies
Views
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. Here are 2 files: logs and a screen capture of the TVserver page where I cant do anything with TV3 blaster. I feel like TV3 is not "installed properly", that is why I was asking for a download file to be able to install it... I have downloaded IR server suite and did the install. Perhaps I...
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. Here are 2 files: logs and a screen capture of the TVserver page where I cant do anything...
Hi, I would like to use TV3 blaster plugin. Can someone tell me where I can find it (download). Thank you in advance.
Replies
Views
Thanks for the reply, but I'm confused...MP doesn't support skins? Or MP doesn't support any skin but the default one? I'm not looking to report bogs, I'm looking to understand what changes were made between builds so I don't crash the system. In any case, am I to take from this that there are either no changes between 0.2.3.0 and...
Thanks for the reply, but I'm confused...MP doesn't support skins? Or MP doesn't support any skin but the default one? I'm not...
Hi there I have a skin I created for an older version. I just installed the latest stable build, and I am getting a warning...
Replies
Views
What did you mean ? How i installed it ? It's the Titanius Skin, installed from mpei. Sorry when this is the wrong place for the thread.
What did you mean ? How i installed it ? It's the Titanius Skin, installed from mpei. Sorry when this is the wrong place for the...
Hey com, i have a problem and can't find out what i have to set in the line that it works how i like. I have upload 2 videos to...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I am now using a relative path (..\..\..\Thumbs\tv\logos\#skinproperty.png) which will work a little better if people install to non-standard directories (unless they manually edit the path).
Thanks, I am now using a relative path (..\..\..\Thumbs\tv\logos\#skinproperty.png) which will work a little better if people...
I am making the avallonis skin for ClickfinderPG plugin and I would like to show the TV Channel Logo of the selected program. I...
Replies
Views
Once you unzip it you will see plenty of files with strange names in it :) I think you can use the MPI package maker (it should be in you start menu) to open a MPI and exctract it. (never tried)
Once you unzip it you will see plenty of files with strange names in it :) I think you can use the MPI package maker (it should be...
hi is it possible to unpack mpi extensions so i can manual install the plugin ?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 wwitv not working DE
hmmm thats really shame
hmmm thats really shame
Is wwitv plugin working for someone? If so, which version of MP are you using? Are there any plans for this plugin to be fixed? Its...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Include Source DE
Ahh, good point. I didn't even think about that. Thanks!
Ahh, good point. I didn't even think about that. Thanks!
dukus, is there any way for us to include our source code and make it an optional install when we create an mpi?
Replies
Views
Sorry, the space bar between myplanner and .xml was not intended. I already looked in the skin folder, but there was not file called myplanner.xml in it. Regards Tomchieur:sorry:
Sorry, the space bar between myplanner and .xml was not intended. I already looked in the skin folder, but there was not file...
MP-version: MP 0.2.3.0 RC2 used MP skin: Blue two windows version: XP pro I'm not very experienced yet with the configuration...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom