Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) (37 Viewers)

Problems with the TV-Server or MyTV frontend? Post them in here.
MP1 MP2 Codecs usage DE
just wondering if someone can clear something up for me, i have install nvidia pure decoder on my frontend but for some reason even choosing it as my codec in the configuration it doesn't seem to use it, i guess its possible that mpv is a higher merit but i'm wondering if there is anything else that may be overriting it ? eg, tv...
just wondering if someone can clear something up for me, i have install nvidia pure decoder on my frontend but for some reason even...
just wondering if someone can clear something up for me, i have install nvidia pure decoder on my frontend but for some reason even...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TVguide.xml? DE
Yepp.. That worked! Thanks!
Yepp.. That worked! Thanks!
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal.svn / 2006-10-24 20.00 Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel 2.8 HT HDD: WD 200GB...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal SVN 2006-10-24 20.00 Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel 2.8 HT HDD: WD 200GB Memory: 1GB TwinMos DDR 3200 Motherboard: Asus P4P800 Motherboard Chipset: Intel Motherboard Bios: Video Card: Gigabyte GF 6600 AGP Passive Video Card Driver: Forceware 91.47 Sound Card: Built-in on MB...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal SVN 2006-10-24 20.00 Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel 2.8 HT HDD: WD 200GB Memory...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal SVN 2006-10-24 20.00 Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel 2.8 HT HDD: WD 200GB Memory...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: Latest SVN Windows Version: Win XP Home CPU Type: 2.8 Ghz Pentium IV HDD: 380 GB Memory: 1024MB Motherboard: Asus p4s8x-x Motherboard Chipset: Motherboard Bios: Video Card: Radeon 9200 SE Video Card Driver: latest Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Hauppauge PVR 150MCE 1...
MediaPortal Version: Latest SVN Windows Version: Win XP Home CPU Type: 2.8 Ghz Pentium IV HDD: 380 GB Memory: 1024MB...
MediaPortal Version: Latest SVN Windows Version: Win XP Home CPU Type: 2.8 Ghz Pentium IV HDD: 380 GB Memory: 1024MB...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 sw-cards DE
I've got two h/w and two s/w, therfore the ideal scenario for me it to get to use all 4 cards in an integrated system. But "que, sera, sera" or something like it! A
I've got two h/w and two s/w, therfore the ideal scenario for me it to get to use all 4 cards in an integrated system. But "que...
Hello, and thanks for all the work! I'm impressed! It's quite splendid! I'm just having fun with the new beta-1 of the TVserver...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Wiki DE
Information about the Tv Server / Client can be found in our wiki http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/TV-Engine_0.3
Information about the Tv Server / Client can be found in our wiki http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/TV-Engine_0.3
Replies
Views
I have compiled and installed everything, but I run into an error while trying to setup the TV configuration. The setup tells me that the "TvService is not running". But ofcourse this service IS running, and I can also see a short connection setup in my firewall ;) Debugging shows me that while getting the cards, an error is...
I have compiled and installed everything, but I run into an error while trying to setup the TV configuration. The setup tells me...
I have compiled and installed everything, but I run into an error while trying to setup the TV configuration. The setup tells me...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TvEngine v3 DE
Frodo ...yamp ? Just in case you want some feedback on the SVNs TVServer. If you try two of the same DVB-T tv cards, in my instance Hauppauge 9002s. (-Hauppauge WinTV 88x TS Capture) The server throws an exception on LogPinInfo(IPin pin) as a null object is passed to it. Works fine (except for the autotuning) if it's only...
Frodo ...yamp ? Just in case you want some feedback on the SVNs TVServer. If you try two of the same DVB-T tv cards, in my...
Ok, I know it's presumptious, but I couldn't help myself... I've been playing with the TVServer Trunk in the SVNs... bad bad boy...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom