Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) (17 Viewers)

Problems with the TV-Server or MyTV frontend? Post them in here.
MP1 MP2 TV Guide DE
I have been testing the new TV engine most of the day.. I did finally get my List to come in correctly... I will try to give you guys some tips to help you out. I have a dual analog card (pvr-500). Becuase the new TV engine does not have a combine feature, it's pretty worthless for me to scan in the channels and then bring in the...
I have been testing the new TV engine most of the day.. I did finally get my List to come in correctly... I will try to give you...
MediaPortal Version: Latest SVN Windows Version: MCE Rollup 2 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 HDD: 3 x Seagate 320G SATA...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: latest svn Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel Mobile Celeron 1.7 GHz Memory: 512 Motherboard: ASUS P4S800-MX SE Video Card: Sis 661fx (64 MB) 1. TV Card: Sapphire Theatrix 550 1. TV Card Type: Analog In the tv server setup-> manual control pressing Start TimeS I get a dialog saying...
MediaPortal Version: latest svn Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel Mobile Celeron 1.7 GHz Memory: 512...
MediaPortal Version: latest svn Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel Mobile Celeron 1.7 GHz Memory: 512...
Replies
Views
Maybe pre-fill out the username with 'sa' in the prompt so it reminds people what the default account username is?
Maybe pre-fill out the username with 'sa' in the prompt so it reminds people what the default account username is?
Hi guys I followed the instructions and installed the MediaPortal SVN, the SQL Server, and the TV Server + Client Plugin. Then...
Replies
Views
Sorted. VMT
Sorted. VMT
Area: Media Portal TV Server MediaPortal Version: 0.2.1.0-SVN-26.10.2006-13:13:21,23-Build 1ab1 (2006-10-26) MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: TV Server Rev11332 Windows Version: Server 2003 SP1 1. TV Card: Leadtek TV2000 XP Expert 1. TV Card Type: Cable TV 1. TV Card Driver: 4.0.107.3204 I've got the TV Server all setup, but when I scan for channels, it's not picking up any of the Cable TV Channels. I hooked a TV up to the cable and it's working.
MediaPortal Version: TV Server Rev11332 Windows Version: Server 2003 SP1 1. TV Card: Leadtek TV2000 XP Expert 1. TV Card Type...
MediaPortal Version: TV Server Rev11332 Windows Version: Server 2003 SP1 1. TV Card: Leadtek TV2000 XP Expert 1. TV Card Type...
Replies
Views
only short clips of video/sound when testing with vlc Just installed the tvserver+sql express. set it up, seems to work fine, so i select a channel and put timishifting on then i open vlc and connect to the server, only to find out it gives me around 1-2sec sound clips with no video, and randomly 1-30sec clips with both video...
only short clips of video/sound when testing with vlc Just installed the tvserver+sql express. set it up, seems to work fine...
only short clips of video/sound when testing with vlc Just installed the tvserver+sql express. set it up, seems to work fine...
Replies
Views
OK. I found where to get the log: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Mediaportal TvServer\log I have attached my TV.log and my Error.log Thank you for your help.
OK. I found where to get the log: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Mediaportal TvServer\log I have attached...
Ok, first of all thank you all for your hard work and support, this is a major undertaking and an awesome achievement. I have...
Replies
Views
Can you explain that in little more detail? I can´t find a file named "tv_grab_na_dd.conf" on my computer.
Can you explain that in little more detail? I can´t find a file named "tv_grab_na_dd.conf" on my computer.
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal-svn--10-25-2006--19-59-Rev11332 TV engine version: tvengine3-10-25-2006--16-28h--Rev11332...
Replies
Views
I can see the same problem here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showthread.php?t=12073 Better close this thread...
I can see the same problem here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showthread.php?t=12073 Better close this thread...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal-svn--10-26-2006--00-59-Rev11334. Windows Version: Windows XP Home CPU Type: Pentium 4 HDD: 160...
Replies
Views
/me bows. Thanks Frodo! Will try sometime tonight.
/me bows. Thanks Frodo! Will try sometime tonight.
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal-svn--10-24-2006--19-59-Rev11306 TV Engine: tvengine3-10-24-2006--15-18h--Rev11304 1. TV Card...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showthread.php?t=11579&highlight=rtsp+port Sam
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showthread.php?t=11579&highlight=rtsp+port Sam
Is anyone able to tell me the port that the tv engine/server needs? i dont' seem to be able to connect to the server unless i...
Replies
Views
Hi, i ve a question. On dvb-s i have lost some channels. I Cant find for example BAHN-TV or DAS ERSTE in DVB-s. The same with other channels... lost... I also cant select the Astra 1a, only Astra 1c/d/e on 19.2 East I have a Haupauge NOVA 2SE DVB-s with the last SVN from today. Can someone help me to find the lost channels ...
Hi, i ve a question. On dvb-s i have lost some channels. I Cant find for example BAHN-TV or DAS ERSTE in DVB-s. The same with...
Hi, i ve a question. On dvb-s i have lost some channels. I Cant find for example BAHN-TV or DAS ERSTE in DVB-s. The same with...
Replies
Views
eh? The 0.2.1 release has NOTHING TO DO with the new TV engine. TvEngine3 is SVN, so you need SVN as a base for it. (Even the revisions should fit!) Dunno what's so hard to understand about this?
eh? The 0.2.1 release has NOTHING TO DO with the new TV engine. TvEngine3 is SVN, so you need SVN as a base for it. (Even the...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.1.0 Windows Version: XP sp2 CPU Type: core duo HDD: 60gb 5400 rpm laptop drive Memory: 512 mb ddrII...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: latest SVN Windows Version: XP SP2 + updates CPU Type: Athlon64 3700+ HDD: Samsung 250GB Memory: 1 GB DDR400 Motherboard: AsRock dual VSTA Motherboard Chipset: ALI M1563 Motherboard Bios: Video Card: Asus EN7600GS silent Video Card Driver: latest Nvidia Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: latest SVN Windows Version: XP SP2 + updates CPU Type: Athlon64 3700+ HDD: Samsung 250GB Memory: 1 GB...
MediaPortal Version: latest SVN Windows Version: XP SP2 + updates CPU Type: Athlon64 3700+ HDD: Samsung 250GB Memory: 1 GB...
Replies
Views
Found the answer, apart from IP message not given for same cpu as per TV server and client, in uninstalling mediaportal initially I had deleted all files including TV server client plugin, so hence not able to detect channels. Solution was to just reinstall client plugin and select a channel.
Found the answer, apart from IP message not given for same cpu as per TV server and client, in uninstalling mediaportal initially I...
MediaPortal Version: 2.00 plus latest svn Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Pentium 950 Dual Core HDD: Memory: 2000mb...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Codecs usage DE
just wondering if someone can clear something up for me, i have install nvidia pure decoder on my frontend but for some reason even choosing it as my codec in the configuration it doesn't seem to use it, i guess its possible that mpv is a higher merit but i'm wondering if there is anything else that may be overriting it ? eg, tv...
just wondering if someone can clear something up for me, i have install nvidia pure decoder on my frontend but for some reason even...
just wondering if someone can clear something up for me, i have install nvidia pure decoder on my frontend but for some reason even...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TVguide.xml? DE
Yepp.. That worked! Thanks!
Yepp.. That worked! Thanks!
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal.svn / 2006-10-24 20.00 Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel 2.8 HT HDD: WD 200GB...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal SVN 2006-10-24 20.00 Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel 2.8 HT HDD: WD 200GB Memory: 1GB TwinMos DDR 3200 Motherboard: Asus P4P800 Motherboard Chipset: Intel Motherboard Bios: Video Card: Gigabyte GF 6600 AGP Passive Video Card Driver: Forceware 91.47 Sound Card: Built-in on MB...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal SVN 2006-10-24 20.00 Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel 2.8 HT HDD: WD 200GB Memory...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal SVN 2006-10-24 20.00 Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel 2.8 HT HDD: WD 200GB Memory...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: Latest SVN Windows Version: Win XP Home CPU Type: 2.8 Ghz Pentium IV HDD: 380 GB Memory: 1024MB Motherboard: Asus p4s8x-x Motherboard Chipset: Motherboard Bios: Video Card: Radeon 9200 SE Video Card Driver: latest Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Hauppauge PVR 150MCE 1...
MediaPortal Version: Latest SVN Windows Version: Win XP Home CPU Type: 2.8 Ghz Pentium IV HDD: 380 GB Memory: 1024MB...
MediaPortal Version: Latest SVN Windows Version: Win XP Home CPU Type: 2.8 Ghz Pentium IV HDD: 380 GB Memory: 1024MB...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 sw-cards DE
I've got two h/w and two s/w, therfore the ideal scenario for me it to get to use all 4 cards in an integrated system. But "que, sera, sera" or something like it! A
I've got two h/w and two s/w, therfore the ideal scenario for me it to get to use all 4 cards in an integrated system. But "que...
Hello, and thanks for all the work! I'm impressed! It's quite splendid! I'm just having fun with the new beta-1 of the TVserver...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Wiki DE
Information about the Tv Server / Client can be found in our wiki http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/TV-Engine_0.3
Information about the Tv Server / Client can be found in our wiki http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/TV-Engine_0.3
Replies
Views
I have compiled and installed everything, but I run into an error while trying to setup the TV configuration. The setup tells me that the "TvService is not running". But ofcourse this service IS running, and I can also see a short connection setup in my firewall ;) Debugging shows me that while getting the cards, an error is...
I have compiled and installed everything, but I run into an error while trying to setup the TV configuration. The setup tells me...
I have compiled and installed everything, but I run into an error while trying to setup the TV configuration. The setup tells me...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TvEngine v3 DE
Frodo ...yamp ? Just in case you want some feedback on the SVNs TVServer. If you try two of the same DVB-T tv cards, in my instance Hauppauge 9002s. (-Hauppauge WinTV 88x TS Capture) The server throws an exception on LogPinInfo(IPin pin) as a null object is passed to it. Works fine (except for the autotuning) if it's only...
Frodo ...yamp ? Just in case you want some feedback on the SVNs TVServer. If you try two of the same DVB-T tv cards, in my...
Ok, I know it's presumptious, but I couldn't help myself... I've been playing with the TVServer Trunk in the SVNs... bad bad boy...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom