Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) (50 Viewers)

Problems with the TV-Server or MyTV frontend? Post them in here.
Nice find - I've added support for Rev 2.3 and 2.4 cards. Seems like the driver is already working nicely for my setup. Almost no difference in zap times, etc. Dual-Recording with one WDM-SS2 and one BDA-SS2 is working fine, too.
Nice find - I've added support for Rev 2.3 and 2.4 cards. Seems like the driver is already working nicely for my setup. Almost no...
MediaPortal Version: tvengine3-11-03-2006--07-30h--Rev11481.zip Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: P4 - 3GHz HDD: 2x...
Replies
Views
not to be impatient, but any results? I suppose you have no problem recording Frodo, otherwise it would be a known issue :). I still have the feeling it _is_ related to my system somehow (that's why I placed it into the support forum). Is there a chance I have an old muxer filter that is left over from some other tests / software? I...
not to be impatient, but any results? I suppose you have no problem recording Frodo, otherwise it would be a known issue :). I...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal-svn--10-24-2006--19-59-Rev11306 TV Engine: tvengine3-10-24-2006--15-18h--Rev11304 Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Excellent, that worked great thanks.
Excellent, that worked great thanks.
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Motherboard Chipset...
Replies
Views
TVEngine and TT Budget + CAM I have TT-Budget C-1500 + BDA drivers + Conax CAM. When I start my PC FTA channels seems to work fine. Scrambled channels sometimes work, sometimes not. But after a while, changeing the channels will cause the whole pc to stop responding. Have been testing different SVN builds for a week now. Will...
TVEngine and TT Budget + CAM I have TT-Budget C-1500 + BDA drivers + Conax CAM. When I start my PC FTA channels seems to work...
MediaPortal Version: Windows Version: CPU Type: HDD: 160GB Memory: 1GB Motherboard: Asrock K8NV Motherboard Chipset...
Replies
Views
same here Also on my setup I always have the same problem. I have set in the properties of the tv server service restart automatically with no delay but isn't the best solution. 1) Every time that you uninstal to upgrade to latest version, you have to set again this. 2) If there's a recording in progress, I think that it's...
same here Also on my setup I always have the same problem. I have set in the properties of the tv server service restart...
MediaPortal Version: SVN 0.2.1.0 build 11486 TVServer Version: SVN 0.2.1.0 build 11488 ok chaps, what's going wrong with my...
Replies
Views
Still trying to do the fine-tuning for days and days now, everytime updating to the latest TV-Server SVN. I have a problem using some channels. 1. I've a channel on channel #10 and a channel on #S10. I enter the correct MHz. frequencies in the appropiate box and with channel# I enter for both '10', 'S10' is not accepted. Now both...
Still trying to do the fine-tuning for days and days now, everytime updating to the latest TV-Server SVN. I have a problem using...
Can't get analogue hauppage PVR150MCE finetuning to work. In the old Mediaportal with download settings I get perfect tuned...
Replies
Views
It's fixed. Get a new version of TV server. Works like a charm now ^^
It's fixed. Get a new version of TV server. Works like a charm now ^^
Area: Media Portal Program MP Version: 0.2.1.0 VSN 4 nov Skin: wide blue two TV-engine tvengine3-11-04-2006--01-11h--Rev11495...
Replies
Views
Hi Trueslator, one thing I notice during my uninstall/reinstall, if the mediaportal can not connect to the tvserver automatically, it will prompt for the hostname. Try to stop the tvserver and media portal should prompt you with hostname. try also to change some channel settings on the tv server and you should be able to see...
Hi Trueslator, one thing I notice during my uninstall/reinstall, if the mediaportal can not connect to the tvserver...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.00 SVN Windows Version: XP CPU Type: 1.7 HDD: 40G Memory: 512MB Motherboard: IBM Thinkpad T42...
Replies
Views
I have de same problem with an AIW 9800SE !
I have de same problem with an AIW 9800SE !
MediaPortal Version: server tvengine3-11-01-2006--20-11h--Rev11465 Windows Version: XP Pro CPU Type: Intel P4 HDD: Hitachi SATA...
Replies
Views
That dont help fore me, but thank you!
That dont help fore me, but thank you!
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 (Latest SV, as at 25/Oct) Windows Version: Windows XP Home SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.13GHz...
Replies
Views
I can't even get the server to tune in all channels for some reason. It appears to miss the whole multiplex that the Five channels are on for a start.
I can't even get the server to tune in all channels for some reason. It appears to miss the whole multiplex that the Five channels...
Can anyone confirm they have a working Media Portal setup? Using the latest daily builds of MP and TV Engine. With...
Replies
Views
what I noticed.. the correct (and only?) way to stop a (manual) recording that you started from Mediaportal is to also stop it from mediaportal somehow. Mediaportal writes an entry in the tvserver's database that it needs to record, so it just keeps doing that. Uninstalling & reinstalling the tvserver doesn't clear the database, so...
what I noticed.. the correct (and only?) way to stop a (manual) recording that you started from Mediaportal is to also stop it from...
MediaPortal Version: Windows Version: MCE 2005 CPU Type: Intel HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Motherboard Chipset...
Replies
Views
Hi to all I solved this problem ;-) I didn't use the BDA-driver for my TV-card :o But now I have an other problem... When I start MP and select My TV nothing is happend. In the wiki is a description like this: klick me! So I don't see this screen where I can specify the ipadress or hostname of my TV-server :wtf: I am sure that...
Hi to all I solved this problem ;-) I didn't use the BDA-driver for my TV-card :o But now I have an other problem... When I...
Hi to all.. I did all the stuff from the wiki to install the TV Server. My problem is that my TV-Card is not listed in TV...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Supported cards? DE
Hi, yeah, since the new engine supports autodetect, it now (should) support all cards with BDA drivers or analoge HW encoder. No more need for the capturecardsdefinitions.xml :D Flip.
Hi, yeah, since the new engine supports autodetect, it now (should) support all cards with BDA drivers or analoge HW encoder. No...
Is there any list of the supported cards for TV engine? Or are "all" cards supported (none-sw)?
Replies
Views
The duplicate show issue is becuase the same guide got imported twice... it might happen when you right click and say import the guide. What I like to do is delete my xml.. and then go into the database and run the query. Once that is done, I download the guide and let the TV server do it's job. Frodo said the tv server checks...
The duplicate show issue is becuase the same guide got imported twice... it might happen when you right click and say import the...
MediaPortal Version: svn Rev11545 TV Engine 3 Version: svn Rev11545 Hi there, This is my first post, and first of all let me...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Codec settings DE
Am I right if I say that the settings regarding codec et.c. in Mediaportal/Setup/<Televison> are not in use by the TVE3 plugin? That it uses the settings in <Movies>? It feels like it when i changes the settings. But I have tested lot of different settings with the TVE3 now so I don´t know what I´m doing anymore.... ;-)
Am I right if I say that the settings regarding codec et.c. in Mediaportal/Setup/<Televison> are not in use by the TVE3 plugin...
Am I right if I say that the settings regarding codec et.c. in Mediaportal/Setup/<Televison> are not in use by the TVE3 plugin...
Replies
Views
nevermind, I tried the stop-tweak-start thing again and it seems to have worked this time... dgindex is at least showing 7.7mbps most of the time now. Must have done something wrong the first try.
nevermind, I tried the stop-tweak-start thing again and it seems to have worked this time... dgindex is at least showing 7.7mbps...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal-svn--11-05-2006--19-59-Rev11533 TV Server Version: tvengine3-11-05-2006--20-12h--Rev11533...
Replies
Views
the idea of this kind of program is that there is always timeshifting going on... just fast forward as much as possible and you have live picture :). MCE works the same. The old toggle that mediaportal had (tv on/off, timeshifting on/off) has been replaced by one simple tv on/off selection.
the idea of this kind of program is that there is always timeshifting going on... just fast forward as much as possible and you...
MediaPortal Version: Yesterdays latest daily build Windows Version: Media Center CPU Type: P4 2.8 hyper Memory: 1Gb 1. TV Card...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 tv server DE
Thats was to f. easy. so mutch for 4 h locking thats wrong. Thx Now it`s working perfect you are the best Flip
Thats was to f. easy. so mutch for 4 h locking thats wrong. Thx Now it`s working perfect you are the best Flip
Please help me Then i`m trying too setup tv server database i get a message Like Connection faild an error has occured while...
Replies
Views
Looks like this is already in the Mantis.... Sorry guys. You can take a look at it HERE and HERE
Looks like this is already in the Mantis.... Sorry guys. You can take a look at it HERE and HERE
Scanning USA Sats gives me no Signal or channels. Need Help! MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 with latest SVN Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Installed latest build of TV Server. All working fine now.
Installed latest build of TV Server. All working fine now.
Hi guys, I've got a USB DVB-T Stick - it is a DibCom BDA Digital Tuner (that's what it says in the software, BlazeDTV, that came...
Replies
Views
just to add to this thread. the original issue of the plugin hanging MP on load is now resolved in the latest builds. so this thread has served it's purpose now.
just to add to this thread. the original issue of the plugin hanging MP on load is now resolved in the latest builds. so this...
MediaPortal Version: SVN 0.2.1.0 build 11428 Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel Celeron M 1.5Ghz HDD: Seagate 200Gb...
Replies
Views
Would agree with 2-4 although 1 seems fine with me! Using UK freeview too.
Would agree with 2-4 although 1 seems fine with me! Using UK freeview too.
have managed to get it running now (not sure what i did different from previous attempts) a few things i have noticed good...
Replies
Views
Hi all I am using MediaPortal 0.2.1.0 with last SVN and TV server with last SVN It's on the same machine. How can I configure WINLIRC to transmit channels to my cable box? In the past I use to configure the channels form the MP TV channels, and insert in the External tab the winlirc command (Remote Name:channel) But now this...
Hi all I am using MediaPortal 0.2.1.0 with last SVN and TV server with last SVN It's on the same machine. How can I configure...
Hi all I am using MediaPortal 0.2.1.0 with last SVN and TV server with last SVN It's on the same machine. How can I configure...
Replies
Views
sorted.. just need to be able to connect to the server now... (another thread for that)
sorted.. just need to be able to connect to the server now... (another thread for that)
Is it posibly to install the Media Portal client on a laptop without TVcards. I thought I could do I if I just copyed the...
Replies
Views
I did the "implementation" part - i-loop was the mastermind :D
I did the "implementation" part - i-loop was the mastermind :D
The title says it all, i notice that some people are posting tv.log fiiles, but i searched my entire HD on my HTPC for such a file...
Replies
Views
Check out THIS post.... it helped me out to get everything working.
Check out THIS post.... it helped me out to get everything working.
Windows Version: windows xp pro CPU Type: Athlon XP +2000 HDD: Seagate 160GB Memory: 512MB DDR ram Motherboard: Flex atx board...
Replies
Views
1) Cool i'm not alone then. nope its the same, basically it just hangs on the screen no errors so i have to end task on it, its normally when i change to the stations that have poor reception , for instance i can probably watch WIN TV without a problem for hours but changing to others crashes more frequently. There are odd...
1) Cool i'm not alone then. nope its the same, basically it just hangs on the screen no errors so i have to end task on it...
MediaPortal Version: Windows Version: Windos XP sp2 CPU Type: Athlon 3500+ HDD: Seagate Memory: 1gig Motherboard: Gigabyte...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Channel order DE
Hi, The next build should have this corrected, just tested a privatebuild(Rev11439) & this showed them as it should.. Regards Roy
Hi, The next build should have this corrected, just tested a privatebuild(Rev11439) & this showed them as it should.. Regards Roy
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.1.0 + latest svn + latest tv engine Windows Version: XP Pro sp 2 CPU Type: Athlon 64 3200+ HDD: 200GB...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Settings screens DE
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.1.0 + latest svn + latest tv engine Windows Version: XP Pro sp 2 CPU Type: Athlon 64 3200+ HDD: 200GB Seagate SATA Memory: 1024MB PC3200 Motherboard: N-Force 4 Pro Sli Motherboard Chipset: N-Force 4 Pro Sli Motherboard Bios: Video Card: Radeon X300 Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.1.0 + latest svn + latest tv engine Windows Version: XP Pro sp 2 CPU Type: Athlon 64 3200+ HDD: 200GB...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom