untested 'Nightly Builds' of TV-Server (7 Viewers)

Download and discuss TV-Servers 'Nightly Builds'
latest svn : works perfect, miniepg issue's gone great work!! Thank you very much for letting me/us know! cheers joystick
latest svn : works perfect, miniepg issue's gone great work!! Thank you very much for letting me/us know! cheers joystick
General Infos: Please visit our Wiki-Guide before you try out this engine. We also provide some tutorial videos which show...
Replies
Views
Crashing on DVB-S tuning for me....Hauppauge DVB-S2 card
Crashing on DVB-S tuning for me....Hauppauge DVB-S2 card
General Infos: Please visit our Wiki-Guide before you try out this engine. We also provide some tutorial videos which show...
Replies
Views
DVB-T Radio not working DVB-T radio does not appear to be working in this build, causing the client to hang. error.log on the server contains: 2008-03-13 14:43:07.031250 [RTSP Streaming thread]: Exception :System.Runtime.InteropServices.SEHException: External component has thrown an exception. at...
DVB-T Radio not working DVB-T radio does not appear to be working in this build, causing the client to hang. error.log on the...
Replies
Views
Changes since last snapshot: dev note ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection[/FONT][/SIZE]
Changes since last snapshot: dev note ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to...
Replies
Views
tvserver do not work, can't create graph I installed this version over a previous one (working more and less), then can't create graph error all the time until tvserver crash...so I unintalled just the tvserver and installed back my old 17278 stable version and everything start to work with very few issues until the moment...
tvserver do not work, can't create graph I installed this version over a previous one (working more and less), then can't create...
Replies
Views
*LOL* this build has _a lot_ of issues which have been fixed now. but noone will ever guarantee that something works without any issues. well, maybe "format c:" does ;)
*LOL* this build has _a lot_ of issues which have been fixed now. but noone will ever guarantee that something works without...
Replies
Views
Hi! These SVN works like a charme for my setup. fast channel change and very stable! Thx for the good work :thx: One problem since a few svn ... high processor power (50% while idle and 80 to 100% when timeshifting and/or recording)! (AMD 3000+ with 1,5 Gig RAM). Nothing in the logs Does somebody else have this problem with the...
Hi! These SVN works like a charme for my setup. fast channel change and very stable! Thx for the good work :thx: One problem...
Replies
Views
OK, now I just wanted to watch TV, changed the channel on client 2 and got the same error like on the samsung q35, complete freeze... 2008-03-09 18:14:00.578125 [Info.][MPMain]: Navigator:ZapPrevious ZDF->Das Erste 2008-03-09 18:14:03.156250 [Info.][MPMain]: Channel change:Das Erste 2008-03-09 18:14:03.156250 [Info.][MPMain]...
OK, now I just wanted to watch TV, changed the channel on client 2 and got the same error like on the samsung q35, complete...
Replies
Views
Changes since last snapshot: dev note ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection[/FONT][/SIZE]
Changes since last snapshot: dev note ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to...
Replies
Views
hi, Simone:) thx for helping. in this svn live-tv wasn t working if it was a longer time not active. if you presed live tv on remote, just nothing is happend... sorry, i can t provide logs, becouse i can t work like this. so i changed to an earlier svn. no i upgradet to Revision 17749 and this issue seems to be gone... but...
hi, Simone:) thx for helping. in this svn live-tv wasn t working if it was a longer time not active. if you presed live tv on...
Replies
Views
Hi, SciDoctor, try to copy PowerScheduler.Interfaces.dll from "MP root dir\Plugins\Process" to "MP root dir", i'm using a own build & know that this could cause hib issues in single seat. Regards Roy
Hi, SciDoctor, try to copy PowerScheduler.Interfaces.dll from "MP root dir\Plugins\Process" to "MP root dir", i'm using a own...
Replies
Views
Powerschedular and EPG problems/failure/bugs when MP GUI client active. An overnight test of the tvserver running on its own and as you can see from the logs EPG grabs and powerschedular activity worked without flaws, hibernation etc also worked fine with three shedules and hibernation between. Later in the test MP GUI Client...
Powerschedular and EPG problems/failure/bugs when MP GUI client active. An overnight test of the tvserver running on its own and...
Replies
Views
Some additional info about the database error: I played around a bit with a tool (SQL Examiner) that allows to merge different sql databases together. I created a new one with the latest svn and afterwards merged tables from the old database that crashes Tv Server into the new one. The problematic tables were the ones handling...
Some additional info about the database error: I played around a bit with a tool (SQL Examiner) that allows to merge different sql...
Replies
Views
Do you still have this issue with latest svn? The logs indicate your KNC cards are not being recognized as KNC cards...
Do you still have this issue with latest svn? The logs indicate your KNC cards are not being recognized as KNC cards...
Replies
Views
MattyZee Have you got only powerscheduler client enabled under MP config\plugins, try selecting the homescreen option for allowing suspend only there.
MattyZee Have you got only powerscheduler client enabled under MP config\plugins, try selecting the homescreen option for...
Replies
Views
Analog Scan Crash Hi All IN this Snap i have tried with a complete fresh install of Vista 32 and this snap but when i try to do the analog scan i get a Vista BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH CRash.. I am trying to get some sort of log but it crashes.. Will keep trying..
Analog Scan Crash Hi All IN this Snap i have tried with a complete fresh install of Vista 32 and this snap but when i try to do...
Replies
Views
Don't worry. You nevertheless pointed out a bug.. In case some other grabbers will fail there won't be database errors anymore ;)
Don't worry. You nevertheless pointed out a bug.. In case some other grabbers will fail there won't be database errors anymore ;)
Replies
Views
thx alot for this awesome link! i found the avi and vmr fix for german versions!
thx alot for this awesome link! i found the avi and vmr fix for german versions!
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
I've had same issue with FireDTV first and Technorotrend C1500 as secondary. TT creates 0kb recordings if FireDTV tunes and records another mux first. What makes it weird, is that I can timeshift TT but recordings fail. And now recording and timeshifting are supposed to use the same routines. While timeshifting woks, I did had...
I've had same issue with FireDTV first and Technorotrend C1500 as secondary. TT creates 0kb recordings if FireDTV tunes and records...
Replies
Views
That would be excelent. I originally had the vista sdk installed and had to "roll back" to the server 2003 sdk when it didn't build. I probably could have gotten it working, but why go through all the trouble... :)
That would be excelent. I originally had the vista sdk installed and had to "roll back" to the server 2003 sdk when it didn't...
Replies
Views
mini epg is very slow here too. also tv-guide is extremely slow, looks almost unresponsive, but is just very slow.
mini epg is very slow here too. also tv-guide is extremely slow, looks almost unresponsive, but is just very slow.
Replies
Views
Hi, I was tried many options, but no effect ... I've installed Win Vista Ultim 32 and run MediaPortal config - select MPV and MPA decoder. Save and close config. Next start TVServer config and try to tune analog chanels. No chanel found and log contains same errors as I was posted above. So I've installed Win MCE, Win XP pro...
Hi, I was tried many options, but no effect ... I've installed Win Vista Ultim 32 and run MediaPortal config - select MPV and...
Replies
Views
Same happened for me (sorry I have reverted to a running system so I cannot post logs easily).
Same happened for me (sorry I have reverted to a running system so I cannot post logs easily).
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Thanks, working again import speed is incredible fast now.
Thanks, working again import speed is incredible fast now.
Replies
Views
Yes I know it's a great report:sorry: but I tested many builds now still hoping for a stable one . I did some more tests and the blue screen occurred only 1 time. And when I report something watch 1 channel and record the other on the same transponder - MediaPortal Forum No reaction from developers, but anyway I love the...
Yes I know it's a great report:sorry: but I tested many builds now still hoping for a stable one . I did some more tests and the...
Replies
Views
http://builds.team-mediaportal.com/tve3/tvengine3-03-01-2008--01-32h--Rev17644.zip
http://builds.team-mediaportal.com/tve3/tvengine3-03-01-2008--01-32h--Rev17644.zip
Replies
Views
This one does not work to scan dvb-c 2008-02-28 23:04:59.654188 [5]: Controller: using SQLServer database connection: Password 2008-02-28 23:05:00.138563 [5]: TV service V1.0.0.17605 starting 2008-02-28 23:05:00.138563 [7]: TV service PowerEventThread message loop is running 2008-02-28 23:05:00.201063 [5]: C:\Documents and...
This one does not work to scan dvb-c 2008-02-28 23:04:59.654188 [5]: Controller: using SQLServer database connection: Password...
Replies
Views
The most recent public build is already fixed and tested for MySQL and MSSQL. In SVN however (the next upcoming build) performance will even be better ;)
The most recent public build is already fixed and tested for MySQL and MSSQL. In SVN however (the next upcoming build)...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom