untested 'Nightly Builds' of TV-Server (5 Viewers)

Download and discuss TV-Servers 'Nightly Builds'
Same problem.. with some channels works.. with other no... I post the logs yesterday.. Maybe is when changing from one transportes to other Iosu
Same problem.. with some channels works.. with other no... I post the logs yesterday.. Maybe is when changing from one transportes...
General Infos: Please visit our Wiki-Guide before you try out this engine. We also provide some tutorial videos which show...
Replies
Views
analogue is fixed in next SVN ;)
analogue is fixed in next SVN ;)
General Infos: Please visit our Wiki-Guide before you try out this engine. We also provide some tutorial videos which show...
Replies
Views
Maybe old TT drivers as I guess the interface has changed at some point (no clue when or how)? Also when testing PLEASE dont use the MDAPI filter, those test results aren't valid and will simple be ignored by the team. 2008-02-06 21:38:57.937500 [12]: Send channel change to MDAPI filter Ca_Id:0x0 CA_Nr:2 ECM_PID:6E8
Maybe old TT drivers as I guess the interface has changed at some point (no clue when or how)? Also when testing PLEASE dont use...
Replies
Views
Sorry, this built has a serious bug. Therefore this thread is closed. Please try the next snapshot
Sorry, this built has a serious bug. Therefore this thread is closed. Please try the next snapshot
Replies
Views
TVE3 doesen't grab EPG with options "...while idle" and "...while timeshifting". No errors no logs.
TVE3 doesen't grab EPG with options "...while idle" and "...while timeshifting". No errors no logs.
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Just forget this snapshot. Just wait for the next snapshot. It's on its way :-)
Just forget this snapshot. Just wait for the next snapshot. It's on its way :-)
Replies
Views
I've been wondering that for many versions now. It has said that for quite a while.
I've been wondering that for many versions now. It has said that for quite a while.
Replies
Views
Yes I did, by the way I use canaldigital cam. It did work perfectly a couple of versions back. I'll check when it started to go wrong tomorrow.
Yes I did, by the way I use canaldigital cam. It did work perfectly a couple of versions back. I'll check when it started to go...
Replies
Views
My TT Budget S-1500 is not initialized. As if it can not be found anymore. I tried re-installing the card, but nogo. Driver 5.0.0.12
My TT Budget S-1500 is not initialized. As if it can not be found anymore. I tried re-installing the card, but nogo. Driver 5.0.0.12
Replies
Views
hi, tried to record pirates of the carribean .... (a really long name -"Pirates of the Caribbean - Fluch der Karibik 2 (Pirates of the Caribbean 2 - Dead Mans Chest)-PREMIERE 1") on the german premiere and got this error: 2008-02-02 15:11:34.314800 [17]: subch:1 StartRecord failed:80004005 2008-02-02 15:11:34.337800 [5]: Exception...
hi, tried to record pirates of the carribean .... (a really long name -"Pirates of the Caribbean - Fluch der Karibik 2 (Pirates of...
Replies
Views
Excelent work on fixing the mtv channels. :thx: Still having the same problem on VH1 and VH1 Clasic though. Just play either one frame of video with no sound or just a black screen. Funny thing is that these two channels are also part of the mtv network. Some More logs for you to read :D
Excelent work on fixing the mtv channels. :thx: Still having the same problem on VH1 and VH1 Clasic though. Just play either...
Replies
Views
thanks a lot gemx! will report back tomorrow how the new svn behaves. :thx:
thanks a lot gemx! will report back tomorrow how the new svn behaves. :thx:
Replies
Views
I'm not sure if this has been reported, or if it has been fixed in newer version, but with this version I am getting an audio delay with BBC HD. If I go upa channel and then back down to BBC HD it seems to fix the issue. PVT message me (incase i dont get bnack to checking this thread) if logs are needed, or anything of that sort!
I'm not sure if this has been reported, or if it has been fixed in newer version, but with this version I am getting an audio delay...
Replies
Views
Thank you, i will give that a try.
Thank you, i will give that a try.
Replies
Views
I turned off epg and no crash. I logged the server from another computer and it was idle from 23.00 h till 9.00 hour.
I turned off epg and no crash. I logged the server from another computer and it was idle from 23.00 h till 9.00 hour.
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: -nothing new in changelog ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection
Changelog since last snapshot: -nothing new in changelog ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to...
Replies
Views
Hello. I use the plugin XMLTV of TV3, I have display problems in the Epg? The letters with accents are not taken into account. (Previously j'utilisait XMLPROCESSOR to map channels and then I let MP import channels (no problem). Now with the latest SVN for automating the EPG I mappe channels with the plugin XMLTV-MAPPING Then...
Hello. I use the plugin XMLTV of TV3, I have display problems in the Epg? The letters with accents are not taken into account...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: WebEPG 29/01/2008 [16:05:38] ronilse added: Updated Norwegian grabber with new channels WebEPG 29/01/2008 [17:14:30] ronilse added: Updated Swdish grabber www_dagenstv_com after site changes tvplugin 29/01/2008 [21:26:37] gibman added: fixed a problem when listening to a dvb-radio station...
Changelog since last snapshot: WebEPG 29/01/2008 [16:05:38] ronilse added: Updated Norwegian grabber with new channels...
Replies
Views
Ah of course it was the EPG grabber stupid me – thanks I had the same problem where TVservice would stop working seemingly at random. You could still enter Management Console and it would show you “recording” when in fact it wasn’t. As soon as I go to MP and start TV everything just locks up (MP & TVservice) I had grabbing...
Ah of course it was the EPG grabber stupid me – thanks I had the same problem where TVservice would stop working seemingly at...
Replies
Views
Off topic: Nogge69: Regarding teletex, WIP here
Off topic: Nogge69: Regarding teletex, WIP here
Replies
Views
connection to tv service lost. tvservice crashes. using tswriter v4 2008-01-27 18:08:51.500000 [ERROR][MPMain]: ProcessWindows exception:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at TvPlugin.TvGuideBase.RenderChannel(Dictionary`2& mapPrograms, Int32 iChannel, Channel channel, Int64...
connection to tv service lost. tvservice crashes. using tswriter v4 2008-01-27 18:08:51.500000 [ERROR][MPMain]...
Replies
Views
Fixed DMAN
Fixed DMAN
Replies
Views
Check next nightly build: Revision: 17174 Author: dman_lfc Message: Fixed generic BDA DiSEqC after DirectShowLib update. ----
Check next nightly build: Revision: 17174 Author: dman_lfc Message: Fixed generic BDA DiSEqC after DirectShowLib update. ----
Replies
Views
Thanks!!
Thanks!!
Replies
Views
Exactly. I was guilty of venting my frustration about the way I saw the project going. I've been using MediaPortal for long enough now to realise that it does most of what I want it to do. Sure, I'm one of the lucky ones who has a setup that TV server works well on. However, if I didn't, I'd just have to stick with TV engine 2...
Exactly. I was guilty of venting my frustration about the way I saw the project going. I've been using MediaPortal for long...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/nightly_builds_v0_2_3_0_final-f229.html
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/nightly_builds_v0_2_3_0_final-f229.html
Replies
Views
I tried to open the database on the client, but SQL server mgmnt would not open the TVDatabase.db3. Should I edit the server? It feels like a client problem because it is working on all other clients. On the working client the tsreader.log says audio pid 30 and video pid 40, is that correct for a Twinhan 3030 dvb-t CI? /Niclas
I tried to open the database on the client, but SQL server mgmnt would not open the TVDatabase.db3. Should I edit the server? It...
Replies
Views
Audio: MPA Video mpeg2: Cyberlink powerdvd7 with newest patch Video H264: Cyberlink powerdvd7 with newest patch Video Driver: ATI Catarist 8.1 TV Card Driver dvb-s + dvb-s2 (TT S2-3200): 5.0.0.12 OS: Windows MCE 2005
Audio: MPA Video mpeg2: Cyberlink powerdvd7 with newest patch Video H264: Cyberlink powerdvd7 with newest patch Video Driver...
Replies
Views
Working with some issues Yes, this SVN works fine, but is not issue free... If you don't touch it to much will work the full day...I will list my current system and current random issues I use MP on my family room, there is no mouse or keyboards connected, only my Remote, I use it for everything connected to my receiver and my...
Working with some issues Yes, this SVN works fine, but is not issue free... If you don't touch it to much will work the full...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom