TV-Server 0003767: Remove old master/slave code (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I'm surprised. MediaPortal has always been easy to move forward with. Each release building on the last, until x64 that is. Ran the installer and it installed the x64 version beside and partially on top of my old 1.31 x86 version. and you guessed it, when I tried to remove it, it corupted the 1.31 x86 version so I'm left with a bit...
I'm surprised. MediaPortal has always been easy to move forward with. Each release building on the last, until x64 that is. Ran...
I'm surprised. MediaPortal has always been easy to move forward with. Each release building on the last, until x64 that is. Ran...
Replies
Views
@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
Replies
Views
THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
Started on: 2023-12-26 last update: 2023-12-26 Summary: Minimize the amount of data written to disk by simulating a tempfs RAM...
Replies
Views
I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
The ZapBack is indeed missing in the WIKI, I've just updated the WIKI with all the default mappings in the different EPG screens. Just map the desired key in "Function Shortcuts" of the "Input Devices". You can map any desired key to "ZapBack" there. The default mapping is "*". Edit: The zapping functions are generally broken with...
The ZapBack is indeed missing in the WIKI, I've just updated the WIKI with all the default mappings in the different EPG screens...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom