0004067: Cleanup usage of TvLibrary.Epg.Languages (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Decided to try installing x64 v1.33 after seeing this post. I had x86 1.32 installed. Installed x64 first without deleting the x86 version to check it was working. Then deleted x86 version. Then reinstalled x64 as it didn't like it. Anyway streamedMP is working perfectly for me.
Decided to try installing x64 v1.33 after seeing this post. I had x86 1.32 installed. Installed x64 first without deleting the x86...
Not for me... So, I've uninstalled MP (full cleanup), then I've installed MP x64 1.33 only. But, when I've tried to install...
Replies
Views
THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
Started on: 2023-12-26 last update: 2023-12-26 Summary: Minimize the amount of data written to disk by simulating a tempfs RAM...
Replies
Views
Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
Hello, I came from MediaPortal 1.30 and wanted to Update on 1.32 x64 Edition. I cleanly uninstalled 1.30 first and then installed...
Replies
Views
I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
Remember PAL DVDs of US movies and TV Shows, and how they were converted to 25 fps thus introducing a "smurf lite" pitch on the...
Replies
Views
I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who wrote that code know what the log entries mean, but those developers have long since retired from the MP team.) I regret to say that I think that you will have to use the "brute force" method to track down...
I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who...
Sometimes when displaying the OSD whilst playing a recorded TV show the video freezes and the sound continues for about 30 seconds...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom