0004128: Support Windows 8 in Mantis (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [solved] XMLTV Channel Selection DE
Thanks jfd553, Yes, I figured out it does download from Schedules Direct. I had done what you suggested and checked my download file for that specific channel number and could not find it. So I submitted a request to update the Schedules Direct data for my area. Took a few weeks but I just heard back 3 days ago that it had been...
Thanks jfd553, Yes, I figured out it does download from Schedules Direct. I had done what you suggested and checked my download...
I am using MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. I use the XMLTV plugin with Schedules Direct to get my Guide data. In the TV setup interface...
Replies
Views
thank you very much for your quick response. Obviously 1.30 seems to support wifiRemote and mpextented so I can continue to use MPiviewer for ipad and that's what was important to me. it's nice to have taken the time for my problem which will undoubtedly be useful to others as well.
thank you very much for your quick response. Obviously 1.30 seems to support wifiRemote and mpextented so I can continue to use...
Hello, I am trying to reinstall mediaportal 1.16 but I get an error message "no internet connection found! to continue the...
Replies
Views
oops! here it is. Corrected xml
oops! here it is. Corrected xml
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
THX for all informations, as you know, skin skills is not for me then, this could be (maybe) an improvment for the skin I use. - "the volume increases or decreases by 2 when I press the volume up or down button once." YES, same for me. "There is some weirdness relating to the maximum value displayed. This weirdness may or may not...
THX for all informations, as you know, skin skills is not for me then, this could be (maybe) an improvment for the skin I use. -...
Because I wanted to have value in volume OSD like in Windows 11 (without success) : I dig in MP configuration and, found a bug...
Replies
Views
  • Article
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 MediaPortal 2 - 2.4.1 Release DE
Ok, thanks :)
Ok, thanks :)
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4.1 MediaPortal 2.4.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom