0004153: Handle mouse back button (XButton1) as Back (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Rename button DE
This button tells the user to add a log file and his own configuration. This can be done directly in the message. :) -- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs
This button tells the user to add a log file and his own configuration. This can be done directly in the message. :) -- Tapatalk |...
Since there is no place anymore to provide system-specs, should we rename the "missing system logs and/or system specs" button to...
Replies
Views
@Tomkon The reported issue was fixed. The fix will be part of next release. If you are interested I might create a test version and provide the link by message.
@Tomkon The reported issue was fixed. The fix will be part of next release. If you are interested I might create a test version...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 DLNA status? DE
What I meant is that we have a MP2 plugin called UPnP Render that can play media from DLNA servers if I remember correctly. I don't know the current state of the plugin though. That's why MP2 probably never will be certified. ;) Yes, that was also the idea, but it is a big job as all TV's, software etc. seems to not do everything...
What I meant is that we have a MP2 plugin called UPnP Render that can play media from DLNA servers if I remember correctly. I don't...
So I'm wondering what the state of play is with MP2 and DLNA functionality? When I started this post, I did see some posts...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal 2 has no mouse settings, those are controlled by Windows. You need to change it in your Windows mouse settings.
MediaPortal 2 has no mouse settings, those are controlled by Windows. You need to change it in your Windows mouse settings.
The TV Guide schedule will only scroll with keyboard up and down arrows and not the mouse wheel. Why is this the case? The Live TV...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom