0004226: Full MediaPortal Products cleanup uninstalls MPTagThat (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

The installer is built with NSIS. I don't think that there is a silent install. I am currently finishing some work on MPTagThat 2 and will make a silent installer there. If you are interested to test, let me know.
The installer is built with NSIS. I don't think that there is a silent install. I am currently finishing some work on MPTagThat 2...
Hi all, Hello @hwahrmann, I have a question to the installation of MPTagThat (3.18 /MPTagThat 2 beta). Can someone tell me from...
Replies
Views
THX for all informations, as you know, skin skills is not for me then, this could be (maybe) an improvment for the skin I use. - "the volume increases or decreases by 2 when I press the volume up or down button once." YES, same for me. "There is some weirdness relating to the maximum value displayed. This weirdness may or may not...
THX for all informations, as you know, skin skills is not for me then, this could be (maybe) an improvment for the skin I use. -...
Because I wanted to have value in volume OSD like in Windows 11 (without success) : I dig in MP configuration and, found a bug...
Replies
Views
Thanks, @morpheus_xx that's sorted it. (FYI There were no leftovers in Program Files). Sorry I'm not involved with the development of MP2 any more - I'm having to do something else (still voluntary) which takes up all of my time. Now working harder than before I retired!
Thanks, @morpheus_xx that's sorted it. (FYI There were no leftovers in Program Files). Sorry I'm not involved with the...
I just upgraded my mp2 install to the latest version from the website. The install seemed to go OK, and the TV configuration...
Replies
Views
I've been rebuilding my database yesterday, as I like to use the Release date rather than the year to sort movies when they're in categories, like "Marvel" or "Harry Potter", and there's a bug that removes the Release date field from the sorting options after a while (corrupt database?). I've used the nfo tool that creates .nfo files...
I've been rebuilding my database yesterday, as I like to use the Release date rather than the year to sort movies when they're in...
I've been rebuilding my database yesterday, as I like to use the Release date rather than the year to sort movies when they're in...
Replies
Views
oops! here it is. Corrected xml
oops! here it is. Corrected xml
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom