MediaPortal 2 0004294: No Navigation, if hidden (IsMouseUsed) control initially has the focus (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Mouse support for timeshift DE
I guess it's really a rare case, most users use remote controls, then keyboards and last mouse. I tired to design things mouse friendly as much as possible, because it was almost impossible when I joined the team. As former WMC user I quickly decided to create a WMC-like skin which comes as close as possible in terms of appearance and...
I guess it's really a rare case, most users use remote controls, then keyboards and last mouse. I tired to design things mouse...
Hi, I am new to Media Portal, I am an avid Windows Media Center user, love it and trying to hold onto it as long as possible...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
I've been using MP1 since 2007 or 2008, I don't remember. Used in the family every day, 3 HTPCs. At this point the MP1 is in near perfect condition. And we only have a couple of fixes for the new Pre release. There is single database support in development for many MP1s, but I haven't been able to test that yet. So some innovation is...
I've been using MP1 since 2007 or 2008, I don't remember. Used in the family every day, 3 HTPCs. At this point the MP1 is in near...
It has been a long time since a new version of MP was released. There are almost no new themes, new plug-ins, new versions... it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 MediaPortal 2 - 2.4 Release DE
Good job, nice release as usual (y)
Good job, nice release as usual (y)
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4 MediaPortal 2.4 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom