MediaPortal 1 0004369: Missing search speed info in video OSD. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Just repeated the fast forward freeze issue and captured the logs.
Just repeated the fast forward freeze issue and captured the logs.
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Added to 1.25 Final ...
Added to 1.25 Final ...
After changing from MP-Version 1.17 to 1.24 i have this annoying situation with Titan-skin: when going through a video with fast...
Replies
Views
Skip forward/backword works well for me in 2.3 with the WMC skin using the mouse. I can also FF at X2. All I'm missing is the ability to speed up replay with sound!
Skip forward/backword works well for me in 2.3 with the WMC skin using the mouse. I can also FF at X2. All I'm missing is the...
Sorry to ask a question again that I can see has been asked before, but I just cannot find an answer and so many of thew wiki links...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm currently running MP 1.21 and I frequently have issues when I attempt to fast forward or rewind a video. Sometime the picture starts looping and you can see its playing about a 5 second clip repeatedly. If I hit play the audio resumes normally but the picture continues to display the same 5 second loop. The only way to stop...
Hi, I'm currently running MP 1.21 and I frequently have issues when I attempt to fast forward or rewind a video. Sometime the...
Hi, I'm currently running MP 1.21 and I frequently have issues when I attempt to fast forward or rewind a video. Sometime the...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom