[Rejected] Add input dialog for shares (1 Viewer)

mrj

Portal Pro
January 27, 2012
Hi
You need qt for this, but the files you need are included in the zip fil.

SQLite Database browser is a light GUI editor for SQLite databases, built on top of Qt. The main goal of the project is to allow non-technical users to create, modify and edit SQLite databases using a set of wizards and a spreadsheet-like interface.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/sqlitebrowser/?source=navbar

/mrj

Terra

Portal Pro
August 25, 2009
Home Country
Austria Austria
Could someone tell me where the SQL Lite DB is that also contains the share folders so I can edit them manually?
I cannot find it :/

MJGraf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2006
    Hi terra,
    The database file is located in your ProgramData\Team Mediaportal\MP2-Server folder, a file called datastore.s3db. But I fear it will not help you.
    I have never tried to manually enter a shre into the database and I'm not sure what exactly you have to enter. In any case, when you should mange to enter the share manually, you have to trigger a "re"import of the share in MP2 Client because otherwise you won't see anything. I'm already thinking of providing something to enter shares manually through MPAnywhere. Just need a little more time...
    Michael

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as Administrator, and the Administrator do not have yet logged in on the UNC \\192.168.222.247\Public even if the normal user on the PC have done it. So to fix it on the Win 11 HTPC: Created a shortcut to...
    OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as...
    Hi! I was running MP1.33 x64 and I was fine and happy since many years, then the hard drive on the HTPC died. But I was able to...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Media Source DE
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like because i want to disable the share watch) I can select my Media Source, however i seems to only briefly been shown and the goes back to the list. So i cannot actually edit it. Can et bee due to the "long"...
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like...
    I had to replace my NAS and after reinstalling a new one i thought. Lets modify the Media Source. - However that did not work "if"...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Delete recordings DE
    Hi, please check the yellow box (almost bottom of the page) about deleting recordings in the wiki. It’s possible to delete recordings, if access is guaranted. I’m not sure which connection problems you have. Normally the client is directly connected to the server on startup. In case you feel it’s too long, please describe the issue...
    Hi, please check the yellow box (almost bottom of the page) about deleting recordings in the wiki. It’s possible to delete...
    Hi, I can't seem to find any posts in this forum or on the wiki on deleting recordings. I am currently running 2.4.1 and there...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
    Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom