Additional onfirmation plugin... (1 Viewer)

jondmac

Portal Member
April 21, 2005
It would be very nice with a plugin that made it posible in the EPG to get additional information on the diefrend movies.

Just thought it would be nice!

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 recording video DE
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button. Doesn't always work though, my guess is it won't on protected vids but it is the only thing I have found other than the excellent download capability of Online Videos when available.
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button...
so really looking for an open source program that will record streams on the computer. not really found one that works well yet...
Replies
Views
in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
I am using MediaPortal 1.30 and Moving Pictures. In fact, I have been using them for so long that my movie list is now... a mess...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Create .nfo files DE
Cheers, just came from there. :)
Cheers, just came from there. :)
I may not have this in the right forum, if so let me know and I will move it. I use MP1 mostly for watching the METRIC TONNE of TV...
Replies
Views
As the TVEngine is same, is it not possible to take over some MP1 code pieces here or is it fully player dependent? So far not, this could be achieved. But at first the infos need to be existing.
As the TVEngine is same, is it not possible to take over some MP1 code pieces here or is it fully player dependent? So far not...
Hello, after round about a decade of using MP1 I decided to test the so far most current version of MP2. Overall I like it very...
Replies
Views
I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the Schedules Direct plugin.
I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the...
I don't know if anyone is still supporting SchedulesDirect at this point, but I'm about to toss my HTPC in the garbage because I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom