alternate logos (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

i exploited official logo and i made a few alternate ones, just for fun :lol:

ftp://mpskins.serveftp.com/logos%20(just%20for%20fun)/

ps: gimp 2.0 is cool

A

Anonymous

In my opinion, the original looks great. Anyone can apply some cheesy filters in Photoshop. ;)

A

Anonymous

hopefully this could give ideas to people for some new skin style... yes, anyone can try because
In my opinion, the original looks great. Anyone can apply some cheesy filters in Photoshop
\ :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I think the logos are managed by server and chached in certain Intervalls. The original logos are not used directly, so it might take time until the effect is visible.
I think the logos are managed by server and chached in certain Intervalls. The original logos are not used directly, so it might...
Using MP2.4.1 and "Flat-local" Channel logo style. I cleared my cache (using Glary Utilities temp files cleaner) because I changed...
Replies
Views
Looking good here.(y):)
Looking good here.(y):)
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 recording video DE
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button. Doesn't always work though, my guess is it won't on protected vids but it is the only thing I have found other than the excellent download capability of Online Videos when available.
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button...
so really looking for an open source program that will record streams on the computer. not really found one that works well yet...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Watched indicator DE
Hi, That is unfortunately not possible. I fear you have to mark them as watched manually. Maybe there is also a change with an data base editor (SQLite Editor), but it will be not easy and I can’t provide a manual, because I didn’t try yet.
Hi, That is unfortunately not possible. I fear you have to mark them as watched manually. Maybe there is also a change with an data...
Hi I am new to Media Portal and it looks great. Just a question.. I want to use it to watch a lot of tv series and movies that I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Logos DE
Logos are regularly updated fro mthe online resources, I think every 5 or 7 days, if not deactivated in settings. Because the problem cured suddenly itself, it might be related to the auto update event of the logos. Open remains the question, what could trigger the problem. The code between skins is the same, but it happened with...
Logos are regularly updated fro mthe online resources, I think every 5 or 7 days, if not deactivated in settings. Because the...
Hi I have a strange problem on one of my clients, when you go to TV some of the last played and favourites are showing a still...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom