Always start with "Videos" when starting MP? (1 Viewer)

Dirki

Portal Pro
July 28, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
How could I always start with "Videos" (e.g. the folder I store my videos in) when starting MP?

At the moment it starts with "Intelligent Frame Correction". And "Verbose Logging" is shown.

Last edited:

Dirki

Portal Pro
July 28, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Many thanks for the link, hafblade,

Do I understand right, there indeed is a plugin needed to let MP automatically show a special page / plugin after starting? There is no option in MP which could do it?

Thanks again.

This plugin seems to be made for MP 1.2 or so.

Last edited:

hafblade

Portal Pro
January 19, 2011
Trier, Germany
Home Country
Germany Germany
Right there is no standard way to do this.
In fact MediaPortal lives from its plugins.

I haven't look for which version it is made. Perhaps you should give it a try if it is installable or ask for some new version in the forum if it doesn't work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thank's, I had already disabled the option in MP. Anyway, last night, after several tests, I suddenly hooked up the correct frequency. Honestly I've done dozens of tests and so I don't know what is the thing that unlocked the problem, but now it works.
Thank's, I had already disabled the option in MP. Anyway, last night, after several tests, I suddenly hooked up the correct...
Hello, with Mediaporta and madVR I can't get the right refresh rate of the videos to work. I've set everything needed for the...
Replies
Views
Once I get back home, I'll try that. Thanks!
Once I get back home, I'll try that. Thanks!
My mini computer HTPC was doing a fine job running mediaportal, but the internal fan is starting to get very loud. I'd like to...
Replies
Views
MP has adjustable audio delay. I don't know whether this works for all video formats, but it certainly works for TS files, and may work for MP4 files. There is a slider that allows you to adjust the audio delay while playing a video. Press the INFO button on the remote control to display the OSD, select the "Audio" icon, and then...
MP has adjustable audio delay. I don't know whether this works for all video formats, but it certainly works for TS files, and may...
This is not an audio/video out of sync issue but a delay in audio in playback I have been using MP for years and noticed their...
Replies
Views
Hi, it looks like the Client's server connection settings got corrupted somehow and were reset, hopefully this is an easy fix. Open MP2-Client, navigate to Settings->General->Connectivity->Home server. In the menu on the left there may be an option Detach from home server, if there is click it and acknowledge the dialog that pops up...
Hi, it looks like the Client's server connection settings got corrupted somehow and were reset, hopefully this is an easy fix...
Help Please: MP doesnt display any of my previouse recordings or TV programs It seems like the Server isnt running? MP was working...
Replies
Views
@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom