amatör (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Concerning the HDHomerun Expand. This has 4 tuners, and is DVB-C It has, of course, latest software from Silicondust already installed, version name 20230713. BDA compatibility mode is set to MediaPortal. Advanced --- BDA driver set to InjectCVCT plus automatically select from tuners recommended.
Concerning the HDHomerun Expand. This has 4 tuners, and is DVB-C It has, of course, latest software from Silicondust already...
I have set up MP1 .34 on Win 11 Pro. I have a HDHomerun Expand DVB-C tuner, which I have used for about 10 years. Until about 2021...
Replies
Views
Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
When using the List Layout for Argus TV Recorded TV the page count is above the bottom information bar, refer to attached...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No TV Service DE
Looking at recent activity on the web site, it has been 4 weeks since any of the MP2 developers have been active. They may be taking a short (or an extended) break. For this reason I would suggest that you uninstall MP2 and re-install MP1. The 1.33 version is recommended (in either the 32-bit or 64-bit version). Also, it is pretty...
Looking at recent activity on the web site, it has been 4 weeks since any of the MP2 developers have been active. They may be...
Hi, I've recently installed Media Portal 2, having first removed an older version of MP1, but am having issues with live TV. It...
Replies
Views
Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that apparent errors are not rare, but these are "errors" that do not affect the functioning of the product. (It is not desirable to have these errors in the log file, as it misleads users, testers, and...
Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that...
Hi, I am reinstalling MediaPortal 1.13 on a new W10 64Bit computer. In need to use this old version because of TVWishlist. So my...
Replies
Views
So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom