aMPed 3.0 - revaMPed | Page 16

Discussion in 'aMPed' started by Dadeo, September 17, 2009.

1. kcpent

kcpent Portal Member

Chef
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Re: aMPed 3.0 (4:3) - revaMPed!

is everyone else patiently waiting here for Dadeo to post the good news???

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dadeo
    • Premium Supporter

Dadeo Docs Group Manager

Ratings:
    +3,053 / 0
    Home Country:
    Canada Canada
    Show System Specs

Yes but bottom left below the list. Several testers also requested it, so I went ahead and did it :)
    Yep, if you have done grabbers, you know what I mean! Take a look at the format of that first link I posted. If you can figure out a grabber for that, it would be awesome! That site seems pretty stable now. But I have not had time to get one working. But if you could, then we could add India to the list of grabbers and there are a lot of users in India trying to find a decent EPG for their HTPC!

Yes! I am!!! and not very patiently either! We ran into one bug which I think I have fixed but I have to wait for testers to confirm. Unfortunately, we all have 'lives' and diff time zones, so I have to wait for them to have time to test. But everything else is done and ready, and I hope to post the download tonight. Probably tomorrow for you guys 'downunder'.

4. chlodny

chlodny Portal Pro

Tourism
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Home Country:
    Poland Poland

Hmm... I'm not sure about changing that. Actually it would make the skin inconsistent as all other parts like Moving Pictures, Videos, TV Series will have descriptions hidden in the menu:) Maybe you should give the people an opportunity to choose on their own after install:D

Whoa... That's heavy! A grabber for that would need to provide some post data to the server to get the date you want. Also it doesn't show listings for whole day - that makes the site impossible to grab the schedule:( I had a look at other sites (even Providers') looking for schedules but I found nothing... Have you tried TVxb yet? There's a few Indian channels supported. Maybe it would do the job?

5. Dadeo
    • Premium Supporter

Dadeo Docs Group Manager

Ratings:
    +3,053 / 0
    Home Country:
    Canada Canada
    Show System Specs
    I have moved all posts about aMPed 3.1 to the new thread. Unfortunately, I copied the thread and deleted posts. So if you received a message that your post was deleted, it is just moved to the new thread. Sorry about that!

6. marcsulf

marcsulf Portal Member

R&D Process Engineer
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Home Country:
    United States of America United States of America
    Show System Specs

Is there any progress on the aMPed skin files for 4TR (For the Record)? I really love this skin, but as a 4TR user, I can't get the full functionality from it without 4TR skins.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!