• Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2006
    Turin
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi,

maybe someone else already asked,

there are plans for aMped on Mp 1.4 ?

could it be that i can use the the 3.5.1 just changing version number in xml ? or it requires to be fixed ?

thank you

CyberSimian

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Are there plans for aMped on Mp 1.4? could it be that i can use the the 3.5.1 just changing version number in xml ? or it requires to be fixed?
    I want to use aMPed because it is the only skin that I have found so far that allows the user to change (i.e. increase) the font size. I tried the current release of aMPed on 1.4 Pre, but live-TV locked up. I have not tried it on 1.4 Final. Will it work, or is a new release of aMPed required? Thank you for your time and efforts.

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    No you can't just change the version number in references - there are too many changes for MP 1.4.0 compatibility. :(

However, the good news is that I should be able to release aMPed 3.6 final for MP 1.4.0 in a few days. There is a test version posted on Google Code if you want to give it a whirl.

Download test version of aMPed 3.6.0 for MP 1.4.0
    Our stalwart aMPed testers have already found a few minor display issues, but it all works in MP 1.4.0. You can always update to final via MPEI when I release it.

I have already updated the Supported Plugins page in Wiki, as well as the What's new page for aMPed 3.6.0 features/changes.

mrmojo666

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2006
    Turin
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Thank you so much Dadeo, i can't make without your skin on my small 4:3 tv :)

this evening i'll give it a try :)

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    You're welcome mrmojo666 :) but be sure to check the supported plugins page - those are the versions tested with aMPed 3.6.0 and the ones in red require skin changes so you must use those versions. Not all plugins will work in MP 1.4. without upgrading, and some still are not available yet. So be prepared to do some plugin updates while you are upgrading MP if you have not already. ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread