Anyone that can share an updated playlist for swedish radio web channels? (1 Viewer)

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Anyone that can share an updated playlist for swedish radio web channels?

Thanks,

Johan

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

have had a similar experience, although the playlist can go for several hours before crash. Happens sometimes in TuneIn plugin, when I play for several hours. When I reported before, I was told it was an "out of memory" error. Maybe a memory leak in the player ... dunno. Never resolved. Doesn't happen all the time. Just weird.
    have had a similar experience, although the playlist can go for several hours before crash. Happens sometimes in TuneIn plugin...
    Hi....I am running single seat MP1 with two Synology NAS providing my files/ databases . Recently I have found that trying to...
    Replies
    Views
    That was it! I was able to get TVServer installed and running on MP1. Thanks!
    That was it! I was able to get TVServer installed and running on MP1. Thanks!
    I have been using MP1 reliably for several years but suddenly the TV Server stopped working. I've even tried doing a full uninstall...
    Replies
    Views
    "Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't show the songs advancing through the list. i.e. the currently playing song doesn't match the name of the on screen song. MP still plays the playlist ok but the screen just stops showing the correct song...
    "Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't...
    "Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't...
    Replies
    Views
    OK I solved the problem. I ran another import on 2 new albums and this time the Album art was successfully grabbed. I had been messing around prior with restoring AudioMetadataExtractor.dll in both the MP2-Client and MP2-Server directories under 'Program Files (x86)' from my MP2.3.0 backup but the import wasn't working but when I...
    OK I solved the problem. I ran another import on 2 new albums and this time the Album art was successfully grabbed. I had been...
    Today I updated from MP2.3.0 to MP2.4.0 and everything looks good so far except all Album art is not showing for my Music...
    Replies
    Views
    @doskabouter Thanks for the response! Would that have allowed me to submit the range of days using 1-7 (vice 0-6)? Besides the 24 hour offset, I could never get the plugin to download Saturday's programs. The range from 1-6 would download Sunday to Friday and 0 would download another week day. I did briefly look at that option and...
    @doskabouter Thanks for the response! Would that have allowed me to submit the range of days using 1-7 (vice 0-6)? Besides the...
    Don't know if anyone still messes with Dar.fm but it seems like a good idea. I set it up with instructions from this thread, but...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom