Hi,

Please post your Avalon community mods here.:D

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    To save everyone having to search this thread I will (try to) keep this post updated with links to the updated xml files that everyone puts up since Nico is busy with Real Life at the moment. PM if you think I've missed something.

WebBrowser

Browse the Web Bookmarks screen (this is a different plugin to "WebBrowser" noted above)

Weather icons on BasicHome for the next 4 days

SleepControl

4TR TV Guide icons (record series/conflict/cancelled" etc.) NOTE: Not Required if you're running the latest version of Avalon.

4TR TV Guide icons from Maya for anyone that prefers that look.

TV Home Screen Mod

WorldWeather- to suit nightly build v0.3.3

BBC Weather plugin

Simplified "MyVideos" view to suit kids

NowPlaying Overlay Updated - stops the overlay from overlaying the bottom of the viewport/RSS Feed image & hides graphic EQ when player is paused.

CanadianWeather, HTPCInfo, IMAPeMai, IMDb+ (option 1), MP-MyTorrents, MusicVids, mvCentral (option 1), myrecipes

mvCentral (option 2)

IMDB+ (option 2)

YouTube.fm for Avalon

Modified BasicHome Layout to show more fanart

InfoService (option 1)

Infoservice (option 2), 4TR TV Home, myextensions, Wikipedia

Extensions Plugin for MpeInstaller - files for v1.0.5.163

Shoutcast

Online Videos logos for UK sites 4oD, Demand 5 and ITV Player + PSD template

Online Videos

Tweaked Now Playing Screen - shows more fanart

+ THIS POST: 4TR TV Guide 10 Rows (added Programme description, changed a few font sizes and adjusted the position/size of the guide panel slightly). NOTE: To get the "Now Playing" info showing add <import>common.overlay.home.xml</import> to the 4TR_TvGuide.xml file (thanks to stdly for the tip) EDIT: Uploaded new 4TR file which stops the text "disappearing" when you scroll through the guide (because the original is blue text on blue background)

Bleazle

Attachments

• 8.jpg
      8.jpg
      111.4 KB
    • 4TR_TvGuide.10rows.xml
      11.2 KB

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
    August 26, 2004
    West Yorks, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    BBC Weather plugin files.

Some of the Avalon specific images are rough and could do with the skin author redoing them, also if this can be included with the skin install I could remove it from the plugin installer.

Thanks.

[EDIT]
    Avalon 1.0.0.0 moved from the Infoservice plugin provided weather data to World Weather plugin data, BBC Weather sets the Infoservice weather properties to show BBC Weather data on the home/basic home screen. To continue to show this information in Avalon 1.0.0.0 use the attached basichome.weather.xml and common.time.xml files (these are from an earlier avalon release).

Attachments

• 18-24-41.jpg
      18-24-41.jpg
      180.2 KB
    • 18-25-00.jpg
      18-25-00.jpg
      169 KB
    • BBCWeather.zip
      8.1 MB
    • common.time.xml
      3 KB
    • BasicHome.weather.xml
      4.9 KB

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Now Playing Overlay

Hi All,

As Nico won't have time to do any skinning for a while I'll be putting up some files as I get them done. Hopefully he'll be back into it soon though :)

These files will stop the "Now Playing" overlay image from overlapping the bottom of the Viewport/RSS image.

Bleazle

EDIT: Uploaded new files - stops the text labels and equaliser disappearing when screens change (I prefer this option)

Attachments

• common.overlay.home.xml
      9 KB
    • common.overlay.xml
      10 KB

stdly

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I have done a few over the months for personal use, they should be usable but maybe a bit rough around the edges. :)
    I tried to include all files used by each plugin but hard to tell.

HTPCInfo - no summary page I have enough info as is.
    IMDb+ (I can't get IMDB+info screen to show, works with the default skin?)
    mvCentral - I didn't do the playlist.xml I don't use playlists

I only use list view.

Attachments

• IMDb+.rar
      2.5 KB
    • MP-MyTorrents.rar
      10.4 KB
    • MusicVids.rar
      2.3 KB
    • mvCentral.rar
      10.8 KB
    • myrecipes.rar
      333.8 KB
    • IMAPeMail.rar
      1.9 KB
    • HTPCInfo.rar
      5.8 KB
    • CanadianWeather.rar
      711.1 KB

ibmonkey

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 1, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    IMDb+ (I can't get IMDB+info screen to show, works with the default skin?)

Thanks stdly! imdb+ was the only thing I was missing.
    I noticed that the selecting the imdb+ info option from the menu does nothing. It's similar to when I open the Extensions plugin in avalon, and go to view the changelog from the side menu. I wonder if this issue is related?

Hawkeye

Portal Pro
    January 29, 2005
    Halle (Saale)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: Avalon community Mods

Links to the files I have posted:

WebBrowser Media Files

Weather icons on BasicHome for the next 4 days

SleepControl file

4TR TV Guide icons (record series/conflict/cancelled" etc.) EDIT: Not Required if you're running the latest version of Avalon.

+ 4TR TV Guide 10 Rows (added Programme description, changed a few font sizes and adjusted the position/size of the guide panel slightly). To get the "Now Playing" info showing add <import>common.overlay.home.xml</import> to the 4TR_TvGuide.xml file (thanks to stdly for the tip)

Bleazle
    I took your file for BasicHome, made the icons of the next 4 days a little smaller and fixed an issue with the 3rd day icon (was showing the 2nd day one...). See attachement.

Attachments

• BasicHome.weather.xml
      5.4 KB

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I made a skin file for IMDB+, I didn't see the one of stdly before I made it. I like mine more though.

Update:
    added menu image
    added window open/close animations
    moved update progress label and adapted to Avalon style
    some minor changes

Update 6 december: some animation changes

Attachments

• 16-04-09.jpg
      16-04-09.jpg
      124.4 KB
    • IMDb+.xml
      11 KB

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Re: AW: Re: Avalon community Mods

I took your file for BasicHome, made the icons of the next 4 days a little smaller and fixed an issue with the 3rd day icon (was showing the 2nd day one...). See attachement.

Thanks, I hadn't noticed that the 3rd icon was wrong :oops: I have adjusted the position of the icons slightly so they are are central over the day/temp.

Attachments

• BasicHome.weather.xml
      5.4 KB

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I also changed the icons of 4TR that Bleazle uploaded, to the icons that also were used in Maya. Those are nicer :)
    See the attachment.

Attachments

• 4TR icons.zip
      82.7 KB

Users who are viewing this thread