[Rejected] Avoid psisdecd.dll message error (1 Viewer)

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    Since it is agreed that DVB-patch is a _general_ requirement, I would propose a little cleanup code.
    As usual, if you agree with too :

Attachments

• SettingsForm.patch
      30.6 KB
    • Util.patch
      30.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

thank you, yes this has resolved the issue....pls mark this as the solution...
    thank you, yes this has resolved the issue....pls mark this as the solution...
    Description: upgrade to MP 1.33, now getting MP TV server configuration dialog box error, as below My SQL 5.6 is installed...
    Replies
    Views
    I solved it myself, by modifying the host IP-address in the server table of the database, MariaDB [(none)]> use mptvdb; Database changed MariaDB [mptvdb]> SELECT * FROM Server; +----------+----------+--------------+----------+ | idServer | isMaster | hostName | rtspPort | +----------+----------+--------------+----------+ |...
    I solved it myself, by modifying the host IP-address in the server table of the database, MariaDB [(none)]> use mptvdb; Database...
    Hello everyone, I'm going to need help from the community to resolve a TV server crash issue. I encountered a problem with my...
    Replies
    Views
    I can confirm that. After reinstalling MP1.31(x86) I mistakenly installed the x64 version MpUrlSourcesplitter. Then I got the error. After uninstalling MpUrlSourcesplitter(x64) I installed the MpUrlSourcesplitter(x86). But the error message still comes.
    I can confirm that. After reinstalling MP1.31(x86) I mistakenly installed the x64 version MpUrlSourcesplitter. Then I got the...
    Just completed a clean install of Win 10 followed by MP 1.31. During install the installer hung up because I didn't have .net 3.5...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
    Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
    Replies
    Views
    There are two TV Server settings that may be relevant here: Maximum free cards to try for recording (see this page in the Wiki). Maximum free cards to try for timeshifting (see this page in the Wiki). The default for these settings is 0, which means "try all tuners". I originally had mine set that way, but I have come to the...
    There are two TV Server settings that may be relevant here: Maximum free cards to try for recording (see this page in the Wiki)...
    My media portal server has been rock solid for quite some time but lately it's been locking up. The service won't shut down and i...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom