BBC iPlayer Live Streams? (1 Viewer)

clobber

Portal Pro
January 12, 2008
Are BBC iPlayer Live Streams working for anyone? If not, is it possible to get them working?

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    The BBC have moved to Flash HTTP dynamic streaming for the live streams which is not currently supported by OV I'm afraid. I'll probably remove the streams from the site to avoid confusion.

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    That's a pity...

But to be honest I use OLV it for catchup TV - not live streams

I thought Flash was dead anyway ;)

J.

clobber

Portal Pro
    January 12, 2008
    I was thinking of the live streams mainly for the Olympic coverage. Not sure if that will be in "iPlayer" or on their sports page? Would be awesome to watch live inside mediaportal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP2.5 has the latest OnlineVideo version. But as it was stated, that error will be possibly fixed in a future version, it will have the same problem as you face now.
    MP2.5 has the latest OnlineVideo version. But as it was stated, that error will be possibly fixed in a future version, it will have...
    The iPlayer link in Onlinevideos is only showing the last program in the series. For example 'The Traitors' only shows the final...
    Replies
    Views
    The optimum settings for EPG grabbing will depend on your location in the world, and how you use your HTPC, so there is not a single setup that will suit everyone. This page in the Wiki explains some of the factors involved. The timeshift and idle grabbers can both be enabled if you wish, but the optimum settings for the timeshift...
    The optimum settings for EPG grabbing will depend on your location in the world, and how you use your HTPC, so there is not a...
    Since the BBC integrated their regional programs into their BBC One HD channel in the last couple of weeks my MP2 shows "No program...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.30.0 BBC One HD disappeared! DE
    OK I looked in the TV channels list and there is only one entry for BBC One HD (channel 101), clicked on preview and got an error message "preview failed: no PMT found " I think I may have found the reason - I read on another forum that the Bluebell hill mast will not be upgraded until the 27th June!
    OK I looked in the TV channels list and there is only one entry for BBC One HD (channel 101), clicked on preview and got an error...
    Hi, The BBC have recently made changes to their DVB-T2 broadcasts and now I can no longer find BBC one HD , I have scanned three...
    Replies
    Views
    It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live stream from server to MP. If anyone has a similar problem - disable all old plugins and then enable one after another :-)
    It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live...
    After using MP for more than 10 years with regularly updates - this is the first time that after an update MP is not working...
    Replies
    Views
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom