Black Glass Skin 2.0.1 (1 Viewer)

lqpl

Portal Member
March 29, 2009
Home Country
Norway Norway
I like the bright side panels, gives the whole screen more contrast!

mamachan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    @Tgx
    Ciao Tgx, scusa se scrivo in Italiano ma non saprei proprio come spiegarmi.
    Ho due piccoli problemi, non so se dipende dalla skin o altro.

1) VUMETER: non riesco a vederlo, sia quello analogico che LED. Durante il brano niente, appena stoppo il brano in ascolto, il VUMETER appare per un flash e poi chiaramente scompare
    2) ASIO: se attivo i driver ASIO (quelli standard, non il plugin Pure Audio) non riesco + a mandare le visualizzazioni (alchimia, ecc...) ne in finestra ne in fullscreen.

Puoi aiutarmi?

Ciao
    mamachan

EDIT: translation by google
    I have two small problems, I do not know if it depends on skin or otherwise.

1) Vumeter: I can not see it, both the analog and LED type.. During the full thing, just listen to the song in tow, the Vumeter appears for a flash and then disappears clearly
    2) ASIO: When you use the ASIO driver (standard ones, not the plugin Pure Audio) I can not send + views (alchemy, etc ...) or any window in fullscreen it.

diablosv

Portal Member
    November 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Thanks for the updates,

But I still get the problem of overlapping text, I have attached pictures a circled in red the problems for you.

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hey File Explorer seems to be a bit funny, can't access the Left or Right menu option once I have left it... Hope I make sense. Thanks for the quick update BTW..

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Increase the font size of the Lyrics

If i increase font size of the lyrics, there would be some lyrics that would be too large to be displayed on the screen in their whole.
    It would be se same problem before this last update.

Thanks

Tgx

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    One suggestion about the basic menu, the side panels (the ones that cannot be selected and are there only for show) should maybe be dimmed as well while selecting items.
    It kind of sticks out strangely when they are lit up along the sides while everything else is dimmed.

I like the bright side panels, gives the whole screen more contrast!

For me it's the same, let's see what the others prefer!

Tgx

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    1) VUMETER: non riesco a vederlo, sia quello analogico che LED. Durante il brano niente, appena stoppo il brano in ascolto, il VUMETER appare per un flash e poi chiaramente scompare
    2) ASIO: se attivo i driver ASIO (quelli standard, non il plugin Pure Audio) non riesco + a mandare le visualizzazioni (alchimia, ecc...) ne in finestra ne in fullscreen.

EDIT: translation by google
    1) Vumeter: I can not see it, both the analog and LED type.. During the full thing, just listen to the song in tow, the Vumeter appears for a flash and then disappears clearly
    2) ASIO: When you use the ASIO driver (standard ones, not the plugin Pure Audio) I can not send + views (alchemy, etc ...) or any window in fullscreen it.

1) I don't know why, but the animation files are missing from the directory. As a workaround, before the next release, you can copy the files from Blue3Wide skin: the "AnVu" and "LedVu" directories are missing from the "Media/Animations" folder. Sorry for the problem!

2) As i have no ASIO driver for my sound card, i cannot test it. It was working in version 1.9.0 of the skin?

Thanks

Tgx

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Thanks for the updates,

But I still get the problem of overlapping text, I have attached pictures a circled in red the problems for you.

Ok, fixed in the next release!

Thanks

Tgx

efla

Portal Pro
    September 6, 2007
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by efla
    Increase the font size of the Lyrics
    If i increase font size of the lyrics, there would be some lyrics that would be too large to be displayed on the screen in their whole.
    It would be se same problem before this last update.

I've changed myself eveything "font12" to "font16" ... and (at least for me) it works as a charm like this

Zexan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I prefer the brighter side panels on the main menu. Actually I would brighten all dimmed icons in all modules to have just a bit less contrast. We could still see what's highlited.

Something that my wife does not approuve is the new layout in 2.0.1a (my films, music, recorded TV, etc.). She actually likes to see more information on screen (all TV shows on screen without a "preview" icon thats about the same size anyway) I think she's right. the wow factor is not there anymore (I like seeing 40+ films on my 135" screen, it's easier the chose) of course, I might be the only one. What file could I use from 1.9 to bring the layout like it was ?

Thank-you for a great skin !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom