Blue3 Wide Skin (1 Viewer)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Just updated: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-tvseries-162/blue3-wide-skin-47921/index3.html#post359116

It includes a List Poster View for series, to use it simply open TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml and replace:

<series layout="WideBanners">

with

<series layout="ListPosters">

Remember SkinSettings overrides what you choose in the TVSeries Configuration window.

I also updated Season List View to include a Series INFO panel.

Files Changes are:
    * TVSeries.xml
    * TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml

I will add a Filmstrip View for Series Poster next.

Attachments

• Blue3wide_Season_List.jpg
      Blue3wide_Season_List.jpg
      388.1 KB
    • Blue3wide_Series_ListPoster.jpg
      Blue3wide_Series_ListPoster.jpg
      338 KB

gamejester

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Have you fixed something in the plugin code for the fanart chooser screen?
    I only ask as that colour diffuse of a blue tint on the background was not working on the fanart chooser skin in the original animated skin I am was working on; also if you give the image x,y start co-ordinates they where ignored (I was centreing the WS fanart on a 4:3 screen by setting y at -350 but in the chooser screen it was drawing at 0,0)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Have you fixed something in the plugin code for the fanart chooser screen?
    I only ask as that colour diffuse of a blue tint on the background was not working on the fanart chooser skin in the original animated skin I am was working on; also if you give the image x,y start co-ordinates they where ignored (I was centreing the WS fanart on a 4:3 screen by setting y at -350 but in the chooser screen it was drawing at 0,0)

Nothings changed, it just works. I haven't tried giving the image a different x,y co-ords as its not needed for the wide version, I dont think the plugin would stop you from changing it but I can take a look. A centered fanart in 4:3 mode would definitely be desirable.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism of working with playlists in online broadcasts. Well, here you need to look at what is happening in the Media Portal player. And find someone who understands how it works.
    This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism...
    I am running the latest "any cpu" version of the Radio Time plugin with MP 1.33 x64 which is working well except some of my...
    Replies
    Views
    Strange ...
    Strange ...
    Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
    Replies
    Views
    Sums up the problem I am having. Sorry if I wasn't clear. No, #selectedthumb is not preserved on going to the next window. That's exactly what I am trying to solve. An example is moving from mytvrecordedtv.xml to mytvRecordedInfo. The variable changes from a screen grab thumbnail from the video file to a channel logo during...
    Sums up the problem I am having. Sorry if I wasn't clear. No, #selectedthumb is not preserved on going to the next window. That's...
    Good evening, I have a basic understanding of using skin.setstring and am able to set a skin property when a control gets focus...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other than to record scheduled programs) Activated Power Scheduler and ticked all boxes under EPG tag (XmLTv guide now downloaded and installed as scheduled) I think my problem with MP 1.32 install re scheduled...
    Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other...
    I have just installed MP 2.4 I have set up for ICE TV XMTV guide Followed all instructions for set up ( as for MP 1 ) Guide...
    Replies
    Views
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom