Bug reporting (1 Viewer)

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    @wizard123 possible bug?, I have downloaded 1.0.0.3 now when I open a movie using moving pictures I can not use the remote to select "p" to play the movie, I have to use the mouse to select "p".See attached photo.

View attachment 145164
    This only happens on 1.0.0.3, i uninstalled Athena, reinstalled using original mpe1 ,the remote worked, only when i updated the skin to 1.0.0.3 did the remote not work:confused:

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    @wizard123 possible bug?, I have downloaded 1.0.0.3 now when I open a movie using moving pictures I can not use the remote to select "p" to play the movie, I have to use the mouse to select "p".See attached photo.

View attachment 145164
    This only happens on 1.0.0.3, i uninstalled Athena, reinstalled using original mpe1 ,the remote worked, only when i updated the skin to 1.0.0.3 did the remote not work:confused:
    I have found the issue and fixed it, would you mind testing it for me ?

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country

View attachment 145164
    I have found the issue and fixed it, would you mind testing it for me ?[/quote

Yes will gladly test (y)

splatterpop

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2007
    planet ASPARAGUS
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    you really need to read the ppst in the info thread it clearly states beta !
    only 3 tiles are selectable because that is all i have made selectable so far.
    the right for more is a bug that has snook in.
    movpics only navigable after using online videos because you have to restart mediaportal after changing the setting like it tells you to.
    it says instead because it uses one instead of the other under tvseries, more people than u want both accessible.
    mediahub navigation 4 times to weather is expected.
    tvprogram info please supply a screenshot.
    tvosd and video osd have yet to be worked on, again beta.
    thanks.
    I intended no offense. This was a quick reply, hope it helps to improve. I strongly believe that Athena is going to be one of the greatest skins, once it is ready!

kjarrig

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Iceland Iceland
    In the Lyrics screen, I can't see if page up or page down has focus. But the screen is nice. I'm not sure about the track number or the year of release though. Feel like these information could be missed.

Attachments

• 20-53-15.png
      20-53-15.png
      1.6 MB

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Thanks i will take a look at the focus issue, not sure what you mean by this though ?

I'm not sure about the track number or the year of release though. Feel like these information could be missed.

kjarrig

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Iceland Iceland
    On the bottom of the page, you display what song are being played, name of the song and the artist below the song, and below the artist is the year of relese and track number.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    On the bottom of the page, you display what song are being played, name of the song and the artist below the song, and below the artist is the year of relese and track number.
    Yea i get that but what are you saying ? are you saying to remove it or make it more obvious ?:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread