Bug Reports (1 Viewer)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Yes, but for me the 4k logo is wrong and i don't see the cover. Cleared cache to be sure.

I run this with a 4k resolution.
    I will need a full fresh set of logs if you need any further help although i'm not convinced this is a skin issue because your movie title is showing as the file name but it should be the same as the title in the moving pictures screen.
    Also are you using MadVR ?

GeYe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 17, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @wizard123
    I need a bit time for the logs and will test more combinations. But i can say, that i use madvr and i see this also in my series (also no logo, only filename). I will deactivate madvr and proof if it is present and not a madvr problem.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    @wizard123
    I need a bit time for the logs and will test more combinations. But i can say, that i use madvr and i see this also in my series (also no logo, only filename). I will deactivate madvr and proof if it is present and not a madvr problem.
    Ok thanks i will tag @Sebastiii here too in case it is related to MadVR. Seb have you seen this before ? does using MadVR interfere with the MP properties ?

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    It's possible madVR rendering is different on layer side to be able to display the incrusted OSD in video, so it's possible that something is not refreshed correctly but will be hard to change the current behavior :(

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    It's possible madVR rendering is different on layer side to be able to display the incrusted OSD in video, so it's possible that something is not refreshed correctly but will be hard to change the current behavior :(
    Ok thanks, would be nice to confirm the issue is a result of MadVR. I can see no reason why it would be a skin issue.

Trigo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi, i found a bug in weather Lite. Have a look at the clouds.

Attachments

• WeatherLite.png
      WeatherLite.png
      578.3 KB

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    ok thats the reason, the skin is designed for 1080 and the skin engine dont always resize group controls correctly so while not a bug i will implement slightly differently so it should resize correctly in next update.

Users who are viewing this thread