Bug Reports (2 Viewers)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi, i found a bug in weather Lite. Have a look at the clouds.
    Can you replace this file and show me how it looks after ?

Attachments

• BasicHomeExtraInfosWeather.xml
      6.6 KB

Trigo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Looks good!

Here an other bug.
    TVSeries - When the end of the row is reached it do a break. Please look at the screenshot.

Attachments

• 19-32-01.png
      19-32-01.png
      446.3 KB

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Looks good!

Here an other bug.
    TVSeries - When the end of the row is reached it do a break. Please look at the screenshot.
    ok i will take a look ive never seen a title that long before lol.

GeYe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 17, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ok thanks i will tag @Sebastiii here too in case it is related to MadVR. Seb have you seen this before ? does using MadVR interfere with the MP properties ?

@wizard123 and @Sebastiii
    It's not related to madvr. With 1080p i didn't saw the problem, tested with madvr and evr. I thought It is a 4k problem, but in 6 tests i saw one gui info that was right, so i'm kinda confused. Here are the logs. Timestamp 21:51 gui was wrong.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    I will need a full fresh set of logs if you need any further help although i'm not convinced this is a skin issue because your movie title is showing as the file name but it should be the same as the title in the moving pictures screen.
    Also are you using MadVR ?

About this, i think movpic and Tvs / OV need to subscribe to MP event for updating properties, right now movpic and Tvs use a timer and does the refresh.
    Even plugins dev add a comment in code about the strange bug, so this timer should be enough in most case but it can happen that the delay is not enough for sure i can trigger it with madVR for ex.

So i have add event on MP code (i need to look if i really add them in current master or not) and plugin dev need to adapt the code for it, like this when all is ok on MP side, the event is fired up and then movpic and Tvs can do proper filling :p

The code for TVS :

Code:
    diff --git a/MP-TVSeries/VideoHandler.cs b/MP-TVSeries/VideoHandler.cs
    index 763938f..5a144d7 100644
    --- a/MP-TVSeries/VideoHandler.cs
    +++ b/MP-TVSeries/VideoHandler.cs
    @@ -99,6 +99,7 @@ namespace WindowPlugins.GUITVSeries
                 g_Player.PlayBackEnded += new MediaPortal.Player.g_Player.EndedHandler(OnPlayBackEnded);
                 g_Player.PlayBackStarted += new MediaPortal.Player.g_Player.StartedHandler(OnPlayBackStarted);
                 g_Player.PlayBackChanged += new g_Player.ChangedHandler(OnPlaybackChanged);
    +            MediaPortal.GUI.Video.GUIVideoOverlay.SetGuiPropertiesUpdate += new MediaPortal.GUI.Video.GUIVideoOverlay.SetGuiProperties(SetGuiPropertiesUpdate);
                 PlayPropertyUpdater.WorkerSupportsCancellation = true;
                 PlayPropertyUpdater.DoWork += new DoWorkEventHandler(SetPlayProperties_DoWork);
             }
    @@ -304,6 +305,14 @@ namespace WindowPlugins.GUITVSeries
                 SetGUIProperties((bool)e.Argument);
             }
    +        private void SetGuiPropertiesUpdate(g_Player.MediaType type, string filename)
    +        {
    +          if (PlayBackOpIsOfConcern(type, filename))
    +          {
    +            SetGUIProperties(false);
    +          }
    +        }
    +
             /// <summary>
             /// Sets the following Properties:
             /// "#Play.Current.Title"
    @@ -377,7 +386,7 @@ namespace WindowPlugins.GUITVSeries
                         GUIPropertyManager.SetProperty(kvp.Key, " ");
                     }
                 }
    -        
    +
                 GUIPropertyManager.SetProperty("#Play.Current.Title", clear ? " " : m_currentEpisode.onlineEpisode.CompleteTitle);
                 GUIPropertyManager.SetProperty("#Play.Current.Year", clear ? " " : FieldGetter.resolveDynString("<" + DBEpisode.cOutName + "." + DBOnlineEpisode.cFirstAired + ">", m_currentEpisode, false));
                 GUIPropertyManager.SetProperty("#Play.Current.Genre", clear ? " " : FieldGetter.resolveDynString(TVSeriesPlugin.m_sFormatEpisodeSubtitle, m_currentEpisode));
    @@ -587,6 +596,7 @@ namespace WindowPlugins.GUITVSeries
                 if (PlayBackOpIsOfConcern(type, filename))
                 {
                     LogPlayBackOp("started", filename);
    +                // TODO surely can be removed now.
                     // really stupid, you have to wait until the player itself sets the properties (a few seconds) and after that set them
                     PlayPropertyUpdater.RunWorkerAsync(false);
                 }
    --
    2.10.0.windows.1

So added this :
    MediaPortal.GUI.Video.GUIVideoOverlay.SetGuiPropertiesUpdate += new MediaPortal.GUI.Video.GUIVideoOverlay.SetGuiProperties(SetGuiPropertiesUpdate);

and

private void SetGuiPropertiesUpdate(g_Player.MediaType type, string filename)
    {
    if (PlayBackOpIsOfConcern(type, filename))
    {
    SetGUIProperties(false);
    }
    }

@ltfearme what do you think ?

Attached is the example for movpic :p

Attachments

• MoviePlayer_movpic.zip
      8.9 KB

Trigo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi, this are not really bugs.
    Argus

1. look Screenshot: The latest media over the EPG tile. This are the last recordings. I think there should be no latest media.
    2. TV Aufnahmen (Plugin: RecordedTV): there should be the latest media of last recordings.
    3.1 Geplante Aufnahmen (Plugin: Scheduled Recordings): this tile has no function.
    3.2 Perhaps you can add upcoming recordings as last media.
    Thank you.

Attachments

• 15-44-52.png
      15-44-52.png
      1.1 MB

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    1. look Screenshot: The latest media over the EPG tile. This are the last recordings. I think there should be no latest media.
    2. TV Aufnahmen (Plugin: RecordedTV): there should be the latest media of last recordings.
    Actually this was intentional as the guide tile is the most used so you can see latest recorded just before you go to epg ( obviously may be different for some people )
    3.1 Geplante Aufnahmen (Plugin: Scheduled Recordings): this tile has no function.
    I noticed but it's not something i have set, argus just takes over control of the default mediaportal windows for tv etc i guess the window id for argus is different.
    3.2 Perhaps you can add upcoming recordings as last media.
    Maybe although it's not high on the priority list at the moment and i'm not sure how well latestmediahandler pulls from argus if at all.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Yes but does LMH use the tvrecordings properties for argus if installed or does it have it's own argus properties ? i can see nothing for argus here
    https://github.com/yoavain/mediaportal-latest-media-handler
    or here
    https://github.com/yoavain/mediaportal-latest-media-handler/blob/master/IDs.md
    or here
    https://code.google.com/archive/p/latestmediahandler/wikis/SkinnersGuide.wiki

Users who are viewing this thread