Bug Reports (1 Viewer)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    no dont change the tile change the hyperlink parameter for the tile, f9/info on tile then right i think until you get a hidden setting for hyperlinkparameter.

tonewheelkev

Portal Pro
    February 10, 2012
    Leeds
    Home Country
    no dont change the tile change the hyperlink parameter for the tile, f9/info on tile then right i think until you get a hidden setting for hyperlinkparameter.
    I was just about to ask how to do this....and found your reply, as above!
    Found the hidden link....and believe I have zeroed (or is it filled the field with a 'null'?)
    Seems to work....:)
    How would I have ever known that this hidden field was there????

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    you wouldnt unless you were actively looking to see if the skin supported hyperlink parameters, this was intentional as its a rarely used feature and confuses 90% of users as category id's for movingpictures are different for each install and you can only get them by enabling debug logging then fishing out of the log files.

amw2320

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 13, 2010
    I have some bug which causes mediaportal to hang on Ares when going into recordedtv. I can somewhat get around it by replacing the mytvrecordingstv.xml file with one from the default skin, but it really messes up the overlays. Any ideas on what could be causing this or how to troubleshoot further? The rest of the skin works perfectly. This has gone on for about 6 months - 1 year. I'm on MP 1.19.

JJDoherty

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2013
    Dublin
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    I have some bug which causes mediaportal to hang on Ares when going into recordedtv.... This has gone on for about 6 months - 1 year. I'm on MP 1.19.

Hi @amw2320, just thought I'd mention that I use this skin (it's great) but I don't have this specific issue. Have you tried a clean re-install of Ares?

Just an FYI I am getting an error when attempting to use Moving Pictures, after upgrading to MP 1.20. I have some further investigation to do on that though.

CountZer0

Portal Pro
    March 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    After installing latest MP version moving pictures stopped working. So I reinstalled skin and now the tile titles are in the middle of the tile instead of in the designated dark area of the tile. Anyone know where in the xmls the code for positioning the titles are? I'm using a 4k TV. It was ok before reinstalling the skin.

JJDoherty

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2013
    Dublin
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    ...I am getting an error when attempting to use Moving Pictures, after upgrading to MP 1.20. I have some further investigation to do on that though.

A small update, it turns out the resolution to this particular issue was to be found at the top of this page! Happy it was so easily resolved!

Trigo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    If i want to navigate in the OnlineVideos Popup, the popup closes. Look Screenshot.

Attachments

• OnlineVideos.png
      OnlineVideos.png
      72.4 KB

Users who are viewing this thread