Bugreports here please (1 Viewer)

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Denmark Denmark
    In mymusic the playlist section I can't get to the right menu!
    When I'm in the playlist I can select musicnumbers and on right I go to the page setting (but only the button page down) I cant select page up or go to the right menu...:confused:
    This is a bug in MediaPortal...when you have focus on the up/down control, try pressing "up". This should show the side-menu. I know, not easy to know, but nobody seems to care about it when i bug-post something like that, they would rather implement new functions (and new bugs) than get the current version to work properly. I guess this is the culprit of Open Software, nobody is in charge of office... :(

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Denmark Denmark
    Actually it DOES show the "pretty title" when you play something from the default Video-plugin that has been found in IMDB (or whatever) and from the movies I have in Moving Pictures. Are you sure that the video you play is recognized?

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Denmark Denmark
    all my movies is recognized in the moving pictures dialog...
    Hust retested and here I'm having some problems too, but it's really not something the skin has to do with :)

I have the Back To The Future Trilogy movies. I & II is shown with the pretty title, III is shown with its filename. All movies have complete details in the movie-editor of Moving Pictures. Weird...

robyf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2005
    Bolzano
    Italy Italy
    Pilehave I have the following problems with last version:

- In miniepg program descriptions are over the channel icons (was fine in previous version)
    - In OSD of moving pictures, the progress bar at the top of the screen (that comes up if for instance I press pause on remote) has no black background anymore (and numbers are barely readeable when the movies has a white background)

I you need I can post screenshots...

Thanks

henk99

Portal Pro
    October 7, 2008
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I found something strange yesterday.

When I am in the 'video' section, I normally have my filmstrip of movies there. However, when I want to switch to another folder/directory I have to click on the little up arrow icon to go up one level. When I do that, I come into the folder/directory view. I know I have 4 folders there, and I see the 4 icons.

In this view I see no names anymore besides the folder icons. This is really difficult, as you can't see where you are anymore. Is that a bug and if so, do you know how to change it?
    Pilehave, do you have any ideas about this? Am I the only one experiencing this?

TechLife

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 19, 2008
    Denver, CO
    United States of America United States of America
    I apologize in advance if this has already been covered... =P

I just updated to the new version and now when I load MP, I get the red box stating that "The currently selected skin is outdated".

I'm sure I messed something up as the previous version did not give me the error.

references.xml shows <version>1.0.0.3</version>
    MediaPortal.log shows version 1.0.0.21149

Thanks in advance =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom